Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interest Check

+1 1 100.0% [ 14 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

• In the land of Fiore, magic once prospered. Guilds were spread across the nations, and the amount of wizards joining them was higher than ever. Wizards were looked at in a brilliant light, and young kids aspired to be them. Fairy Tail bloomed higher than the rest, in fact, being a Fairy Tail wizard was one of the highest claims to stardom. Dark Guilds were practically non-existent, and the country had entered a golden age of peace.

But of course, the good times can't last forever.

When it came time for a new wizard to lead the Magic Council, a grave mistake was made. The man they chose seemed so genuine, so kind, the hatred inside him was something no one expected. He first made sure the country loved him, becoming one of the most popular wizards ever known. He was revered for his utmost kindness and generosity, soon becoming a very influential man. Once the country adored his every action, he began to show guilds in a negative light. He pointed out their every flaw, even going so far as to frame different guild for destructive actions.

Soon, the citizens hate guilds, looking down on each of their members. Mission requests stopped coming in, and guild members were forced to leave in search of other jobs. Guild after guild closed, until there were none left. Although the man was satisfied with what he was done, he wanted to do even more. With a new craving to be the most powerful man, he decided he wanted to get rid of magic in civilians for good. Naturally, he had a law passed stating that only those on the magic council could legally use magic.

Generations have passed since then, but no one has been both brave enough and strong enough to abolish the ban on magic. People who still practice magic are looked down on, and if caught by the authorities, sentenced to a life in jail or even death. That's never stopped some from creating secret guilds, though none of them have survived for very long. The golden ages of the guilds have been long forgotten by many, though there's been talk of a rebellion lately. The council is indifferent to the rumors, having become to arrogant with their power. In fact, they've become so arrogant instead of traditionally having ten members, they've decreased to four as they saw the others as "unnecessary".

Perhaps it's finally time for magic to flourish again, or maybe the council will end it once and for all.

• User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `RULES

• Follow the Gaia ToS, we should all know that one.
                                                Violence, drama, and romance are all encouraged.
                                                If things are getting steamy, take it out of my thread before I have to ask you to.
                                                No god-modding and auto-hitting, be fair in fights (please note - council members are stronger, in a one on one the council member would win unless previously injured).
                                                Don't kill a character without their permission, that's just rude and uncalled for.
                                                Since character slots are limited, you're allowed up to two characters.
                                                Real life comes first, but I do want this RP to be somewhat fast paced. Please be considerate and don't freeze up people's characters.
                                                If you have to be gone for a long amount of time, please tell me so I don't give you the boot for inactivity.
                                                If you're inactive for awhile, I'll quote you in the OOC or PM you. If no response is received within a few days, you'll be removed.
                                                This roleplay is lazy lit., please be able to post at least two paragraphs. On the other hand, try not to always write novels.
                                                Please at least have a name and picture in every post.
                                                Send a reserve in before a profile. Reserves should be titled with your favorite Fairy Tail character. A profile should be titled with your character name
                                                Your character can know multiple types of magic! For the reserves just put their main one, then feel free to list more on the profile (no lost magic outside of the council)
                                                If you have any questions at all, just PM me! I'll do my best to help out. ♡

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `UNDERGROUND GUILD

3/4 females ; 4/4 males

guild leader | right-hand man | wizard | wizard | wizard | wizard | wizard | wizard

`GUILD LEADER
                                          User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `ELYSIA HUGHES
                                          tab tab 29femaleheterosexuallightningway-to-dawn-xx

`RIGHT HAND MAN

User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `OLAF DAPPLEGRIM
                                          tab tab Forty-TwoMaleBisexualTabula Rasa : "Blank Slate" MagicNaikii

`GUILD WIZARD

User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `LEX FAIRCHILD
                                          tab tab 23malepansexualweather-staff magicGleaxi

`GUILD WIZARD

User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `KAIA MARIS
                                          tab tab 20femaleheterosexualwater magicoh g r a y s a m a

`GUILD WIZARD

User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `REI AGURIA
                                          tab tab twenty-twofemalebisexualcelestialm o c h i xxx

`GUILD WIZARD

User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `KENJI ALEX HAART
                                          tab tab 19malestraightDuplication magic, light magic120Damian120

GUILD WIZARD

User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `ALASTAIR AROMA
                                          tab tab 21MaleHeterosexualTaste MagicChickenBear

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `MAGIC COUNCIL

1/2 females ; 1/2 males

council leader | 2nd chair | 3rd chair | 4th chair

COUNCIL LEADER
                                          User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `Cyrus Blackfeather
                                          tab tab
                                          28MaleHeterosexualIce God Slayer MagicLucard

`2ND CHAIR

User Image
                                          ▇▇▇. `SERENA LORE
                                          tab tab twenty-fourfemaleheterosexualmemory-makeiamacreampuff

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `RESERVES

[size=24][b][color=color2]`POSITION HERE[/color][/size][/b]
                                                [img]300 x 150 image here[/img]
                                                [size=20][i][color=color2]▇▇▇[/color][/i][color=white].[/color] [color=color1]`[b]FULL NAME[/b][/color]
                                                :tab::tab:[size=10][color=color1]age 18+[/color]┋[color=color1]gender[/color]┋[color=color1]sexuality[/color]┋[color=color1]magic type[/color]┋[color=color1]username[/color]

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `PROFILES

[color=#594F4F][size=24][b][color=color2]`POSITIONHERE[/color][/size][/b]
                                                [img]character picture here, any size (please not huge)[/img]
                                                [size=20][i][color=color2]▇▇▇[/color][/i][color=white].[/color] [color=color1]`[b]FULL NAME[/b][/color]

[u][size=16][color=color2][b]BASICS[/b][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size]
                                                [list][list][size=10][b]A G E ▬▬[/b][color=color1]here[/color]
                                                [b]B I R T H D A Y ▬▬[/b][color=color1]here[/color]
                                                [b]G E N D E R ▬▬[/b][color=color1]here[/color]
                                                [b]S E X U A L I T Y ▬▬[/b][color=color1]here[/color]
                                                [b]H E I G H T ▬▬[/b][color=color1]here[/color]
                                                [b]W E I G H T ▬▬[/b][color=color1]here[/color][/list][/list]

[u][size=16][color=color2][b]MAGIC[/b][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size]
                                                [list][list][size=10][b]T Y P E ▬▬[/b][color=color1]if celestial, also list keys (your character can have one big magic then several little ones such as telepathy, sleep magic, tear magic, transformation, ect. you don't have to list all the little ones)[/color]
                                                [b]R A N K ▬▬[/b][color=color1]Guild master, S (council members), A (no more A ranks being accepted), B, C, D, E[/color]
                                                [b]W E A P O N ▬▬[/b][color=color1]here, if any[/color][/list][/list]

[u][size=16][color=color2][b]PERSONAL[/b][/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/u][/size]
                                                [list][list][size=10][b]P E R S O N A L I T Y ▬▬[/b][color=color1]3-5 positive traits, 2-5 negative traits.[/color]
                                                [b]B I O G R A P H Y ▬▬[/b][color=color1]length doesn't matter, just give a little something[/color]
                                                [b]L I K E S ▬▬[/b][color=color1]4+[/color]
                                                [b]D I S L I K E S ▬▬[/b][color=color1]4+[/color]
                                                [b]F E A R S ▬▬[/b][color=color1]1+[/color][/list][/list]

[size=20][b]fanmail can be addressed to [color=color2]username[/color][/b][/size]

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `SETTING

• january┋february┋march┋april┋may┋june┋july┋A U G U S T┋september┋october┋november┋december

sunday┋monday┋tuesday┋wednesday┋T H U R S D A Y┋friday┋saturday

cold┋cool┋warm┋H O TS U N N Y┋cloudy┋rainy┋snowy

dawn┋M O R N I N G┋noon┋afternoon┋evening┋night┋dust

E V E N T S: n/a

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `RESERVED

• for future use

Tipsy Lunatic

User Image
User Image

▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇ `RESERVED

• for future use

Tipsy Lunatic