Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm sorry i haven't been around this past month! it's been hard trying to find time to post in arizona!!

i'll be back july 20th, promise! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
event at page 20? 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
stay rad xoxo 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Agile Raider

User ImageUser Image
              x
              xxxxxxx《 ██。⊹call me pierce.xxxx❛fine as ever.
              xxxxxxx《 ██。⊹murder is my partner.

xxxxx░██ x⋮─namexx°♔x)███ xxxYOU GOT NOTHING THAT CAN STOP ME
              x
                                                        HE YAWNS, KICKING ASIDE THE STRAY LIMB OF A BANDIT ASIDE┊✽ damn, that's gross.
                                                        che, where is she, anyway? i told her to turn the job in hours ago, and she still hasn't returned. if she got eaten by some skag, 's her fault
                                                        for being a dumbass. well, whatever. HE LOOKS AT HIS ECHONET┊✽ ...the hell is this? some
                                                        shitty chatroom? haha, the ********? didn't even know people still use these, huh. well, i've got time to kill, i guess. yo, i guess.

Newbie Noob

xxxx( : online xx ( : offline xx ( : disconnected
                    x
                    xxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    x
                    User Image
                            x
                            xx █████████████████ xOVERSIZEDhuman↴ accidental.goddess () bottomlesspit × watch your step !!
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                    i've traveled far x..x and ive stayed in one place
                                    xxxxxxxx ive x spoken x to x the x night xxx and x ive x kept x silent x for x days
                                    xxxx↷★xxxx ive x spoken x to x the x night xxx and x ive x kept x silent x for x days
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxxxxxxx( : genevieve, or gene. xxxxxx ( : underground. xxxxxx( : never again.
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxTHE CHANGING OF COLORS x THE IMPOSING OF AGE xx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxive . spoken . to . the . night . and . ive . kept . silent . for . days
                                    x
                                    na me xx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    WHEN SUMMER BECOMES FALL IT HAPPENS TO US ALL x WHEN SUMMER BECOMES FALL IT HAPPENS TO US ALL
                                    xx
                                    what on earth is this thing? ..... .. .... it seems like some unfortunate human left it here when
                                    the last bunch came by. ( : she just pokes it b/c jesus christ if she picked it up she would
                                    crush the thing
                                    . it.. lights up? definitely some human contraption. since the humans are long
                                    gone and dead i guess it wouldn't hurt attempting to use it. ( : she puts her pinkie on the
                                    laptop but no its way too small
                                    . is there anyway to use this thing? .. or is it just going to be
                                    junk? ( : the laptop has a speech-to-text/text-to-speech software up, and the chatroom
                                    just chimes letting her know it's up and going
                                    . what was that? is there something/one trying
                                    to talk? hello?
                                    ( : action. ( *: action.
                                    stop hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Prophet

morbid circuit layout. graphic by noir-stars
xx xx xx ♈i was left to my own ↓devices: xx ███ ◞many days fell away
xx xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xx
spacerrrrrrrrr
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx☣ ( WHITHNOTINGTOSHOWxxx )
xxxx▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
morby dorby xxW E x W E R E x C A U G H T x U P x A N D x L O S T x I N x O U R x V I C E S x ★ L O S T x I N x O U R x V I C E S x
spacerrrrrrrrr
xx xx₁k. — eeper☇ of ▪:TABOO ██ ↘pearlic ☣white ❤◟ 「×pretty ❜!trophy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx⇨ ◞oh where do we begin ?!
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx⇨ ◞the rubble or our sins?!
spacerrrrrrr▂ &` evalie bzzzt ▂ &` love? hah ..
spacerrrrrrrrrrrr▂ &` relaxin' bzzzt ▂ &` lazy
morbid▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱
xxxx xxxx xxxx» `and the walls kept tumbling down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx xx xx☠ :GREYCLOUDSROLLOVERTHEHILLSx

» :xyawns, peeking an eye open lazily as a nesting bird ruffles his hair; looks up sleepily) hnn .. ?
                  ..something is beeping and it's annoying .. » :xstretches his arms above his head before looking down at the laptop at his feet)
                  the ******** .. ? ...some .. human s**t .. ? » :xnudges it with his foot) is it safe .. ? ..it's the thing that's beeping.
                  ..hell....o....?

old habitsBRINGING DARKNESS FROM ABOVE ❀ BRINGING DARKNESS FROM ABOVE
                  die hard ▇▇ &: red ♛* balloon

Newbie Noob

x
                    xxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                    x
                    User Image
                            x
                            xx █████████████████ xOVERSIZEDhuman↴ accidental.goddess () bottomlesspit × watch your step !!
                                    xxxxxxxx ive x spoken x to x the x night xxx and x ive x kept x silent x for x days
                                    xxxx↷★xxxx ive x spoken x to x the x night xxx and x ive x kept x silent x for x days
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxxxxxxx( : genevieve, or gene. xxxxxx ( : underground. xxxxxx( : never again.
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxive . spoken . to . the . night . and . ive . kept . silent . for . days
                                    x
                                    ba lloon xx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    WHEN SUMMER BECOMES FALL IT HAPPENS TO US ALL x WHEN SUMMER BECOMES FALL IT HAPPENS TO US ALL
                                    xx
                                    what on earth is this thing? ..... .. .... it seems like some unfortunate human left it here when
                                    the last bunch came by. ( : she just pokes it b/c jesus christ if she picked it up she would
                                    crush the thing
                                    . it.. lights up? definitely some human contraption. since the humans are long
                                    gone and dead i guess it wouldn't hurt attempting to use it. ( : she puts her pinkie on the
                                    laptop but no its way too small
                                    . is there anyway to use this thing? .. or is it just going to be
                                    junk? ( : the laptop has a speech-to-text/text-to-speech software up, and the chatroom
                                    just chimes letting her know it's up and going
                                    . what was that? is there something/one trying
                                    to talk? hello?

ooc sorry if im slow, i'm watching eva.
                                    k eeper xx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    ( : she leans in toward the computer and looks at the screen; hes obviously not human.
                                    something beeping? now that you mention it, this thing seems to be beeping as well. or, well,
                                    speaking out loud. i believe it's safe.

Feral Agent

♛ ❛ X████████████s& I told you from the start!x██████
            sophishit huffs!!
            sophisophisophisophisophisophisophii▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( destined to be hard ! ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            sophishit huffs!!
            User Image
                                          just*girls ━ • » breaking HEARTS!
                                          sophi━━━━━━━━ eyes ( bright ✻ )ssup t i g h tssjust girls ━━━━━━━━
                                          sophi s**t huffs!
                                          sop████xx████xx████xx████xx████
                                          sophi s**t huffs!
                                          sophisoii━━━ • • • ( ♛ ) • • • ━━━sophiBUT SHE CAN'T BE WHAT YOU NEED » » IF SHE'S ( SEVENTEEN ) !
                                          soooooph s**t ye
                                          xxx₀₁.• ██ » call me 'katsuro'! • xx₀₂.• ██ » meh, could be better. •
                                          xxx₀₃.• ██ » hn? -chuckles- no, not at the moment. •

soooophsophsophsophsoph
                                          sopi━━━━━━━━━━ • • • ( ♛ ) • • • ━━━━━━━━━━
                                          sophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophiTHEY'RE JUST GIRLS ... THEY'RE JUST GIRLS ....
                                          sophi
                                          sophi__ dream.eater ■■ ⌊ ⊹lost⁰ memories ♛ wandering⇡ ━ katsudon?! ( e a t ) up ★ !

User Image
                                            ♛ ❛ ██ ━ 99 RED BALLOONShisophtold you from the start ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            WIPES BROW; CLEANING OFF THE BLOOD ON HIS WEAPON) yikes, activity's been spiking here lately. I wonder what's been going down, hm? LEANS OVER DEMON BEFORE GETTING UP, PULLING OUT HIS VIBRATING PHONE) I should go back and report to boss, I mean, that's probably him right no- ... oh? hello ...

... I don't remember downloading this thing ... hm. oh well. another chatroom kinda thing won't hurt. FLASHES A SMILE) sup! anyone here?

ooc; i'm gonna color this later gomen for the lame intro o<-<

sophi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            sophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophidestined to be hard ✻

Prophet

morbid circuit layout. graphic by noir-stars
xx xx xx ♈i was left to my own ↓devices: xx ███ ◞many days fell away
xx xx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xx
spacerrrrrrrrr
              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxx☣ ( WHITHNOTINGTOSHOWxxx )
xxxx▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮
morby dorby xxW E x W E R E x C A U G H T x U P x A N D x L O S T x I N x O U R x V I C E S x ★ L O S T x I N x O U R x V I C E S x
spacerrrrrrrrr
xx xx₁k. — eeper☇ of ▪:TABOO ██ ↘pearlic ☣white ❤◟ 「×pretty ❜!trophy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx⇨ ◞oh where do we begin ?!
xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx⇨ ◞the rubble or our sins?!
spacerrrrrrr▂ &` evalie bzzzt ▂ &` love? hah ..
spacerrrrrrrrrrrr▂ &` relaxin' bzzzt ▂ &` lazy
morbid▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱
xxxx xxxx xxxx» `and the walls kept tumbling down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx xx xx☠ :GREYCLOUDSROLLOVERTHEHILLSx

ah .. » :xraises a brow in surprise) a .. giantess .. i haven't seen anything like that in .. geez ..
                  years? at least a hundred years. it speaks even? how weird .. i know humans talk into things that beep
                  but i don't think i've seen the thing speak back. ..tch.. i wanna throw it away. well, whatever. i'll use it for now.
                  » :xtakes out a cigarette) name's evalie. and you are .. ?

die hard ▇▇ &: accidental ♛* goddess

» :xeyes the blood warily, ears twitching before shoving his hands into his sweatshirt) nn .. sounds like you've been .. busy ..
                  with .. stuff. chatroom? is that what this thing is called? is this really made by humans then, cause it seems like the sort of thing
                  they would enjoy. ..uhh .. i'm here though. who're you?

die hard ▇▇ &: dream ♛* eater

Newbie Noob

x
                    x
                    User Image
                            x
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    x
                                    eva lie xx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    mhmm .... have giants become so uncommon? ( : she just picks up the laptop and toys
                                    with it a little
                                    . well, a human left this thing here, so im guessing they made it so i could use
                                    it. since, well, id i touch it wrong i'm sure it'll break. ... .. mm, i find human contraptions
                                    such as this rather interesting. i'm genevieve, or gene.
                                    dream eaterxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    ( :she just looks to the weapon and watched as he cleaned the blood. what do you do,
                                    exactly ..? oh, is this thing called a 'chatroom'? ( :she shifts the laptop between her
                                    fingers, propping it up between her thumb and neighboring finger

Feral Agent

sophishit huffs!!
            sophisophisophisophisophisophisophii▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( destined to be hard ! ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            sophishit huffs!!
            User Image
                                          sophi s**t huffs!
                                          sophi s**t huffs!
                                          sophisoii━━━ • • • ( ♛ ) • • • ━━━sophiBUT SHE CAN'T BE WHAT YOU NEED » » IF SHE'S ( SEVENTEEN ) !
                                          soooooph s**t ye

soooophsophsophsophsoph
                                          sophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophiTHEY'RE JUST GIRLS ... THEY'RE JUST GIRLS ....
                                          sophi
                                          sophi__ dream.eater ■■ ⌊ ⊹lost⁰ memories ♛ wandering⇡ ━ katsudon?! ( e a t ) up ★ !

User Image
                                            ♛ ❛ ██ ━ PEARLIC WHITEhisophtold you from the start ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            ? ah! awh ... man -- I apologize for that sight ; PUTS SWORD BACK IN SHEATH) don't worry though ... he ... kinda ... deserved it? eating human's souls out of his bounds isn't really the greatest thing. but ah -- yeaaaah ... I've been busy. but it's usually never to this extent. ;; NODS HEAD) yep! a chatroom. I believe it was made by some human. they're always coming up with interesting ways to keep in touch, aha. anyways, how are you doing? BLINKS BEFORE SHAKING HIS HEAD) ah, apologies again. I forgot to introduce myself. the name's Katsuro! dream-eater, at your service. and you are ...?

♛ ❛ ██ ━ ACCIDENTAL GODDESShisophtold you from the start ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            hm? ah! I kinda ... go after rogue demons? but that's more of a side-job. my main job is dream-eating. GRINS) yep! that's what it is! it's a human invention for communication I think. they can be pretty great with these things, haha. TILTS HEAD AND SMILES) anyways, nice to meet'cha here, 'goddess'. my name is Katsuro. and you are?

sophishit huffs!!
                                            WIPES BROW; CLEANING OFF THE BLOOD ON HIS WEAPON) yikes, activity's been spiking here lately. I wonder what's been going down, hm? LEANS OVER DEMON BEFORE GETTING UP, PULLING OUT HIS VIBRATING PHONE) I should go back and report to boss, I mean, that's probably him right no- ... oh? hello ...

... I don't remember downloading this thing ... hm. oh well. another chatroom kinda thing won't hurt. FLASHES A SMILE) sup! anyone here?

Dapper Bachelorette

██⋮ I'M ( MISS ) SUGAR PINK *
            magicalgirlsdesudesu LIQUOR ↘↘ LIQUOR xxLIPS
        User Image
                                                    ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱ ╱
                                                    magical girls
                                                    .& x hit me with your sweet love
                                                          ohsteal me with a kiss»
                                                        chance exersus.
                                                        irritated.
                                                        i love him more than anything.
                                                          i ' m xx m i s s xx s u g a r xx p i n k xx l i q u o rxx l i q u o r xx l i p s .
                                                      x
                                                        ( * I’M GONNA BE YOUR
                                                      xxBUBBLEGUM b***h ! )

██ █ the best there is(daddy's littleprincess) ` rich *b***h !!

chatroom !!
                                  ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

huddled under like, five billion blankets as she glares at the large window next to her
                                ugh, ridiculous. fireworks are so stupid. i wish father would've let me go to britain for a
                                few days just so i could skip out on this day. seriously, i don't even think they're shooting
                                fireworks now ... probably just guns. these people are trash. ♚rolls over, falling off her bed
                                in a tangle of blankets; just lays on her carpet
                                ◞ what a bother. is anyone else around?

ooc: yeayuh

Newbie Noob

x
                    x
                    User Image
                            x
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    x
                                    eva lie xx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    mhmm .... have giants become so uncommon? ( : she just picks up the laptop and toys
                                    with it a little
                                    . well, a human left this thing here, so im guessing they made it so i could use
                                    it. since, well, id i touch it wrong i'm sure it'll break. ... .. mm, i find human contraptions
                                    such as this rather interesting. i'm genevieve, or gene.
                                    kat suroxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    rogue demons..? are there some that are not 'evil'? ( : shes literally lived under an entire
                                    mountain range her entire life, forgive her
                                    . dream eating? ..... .. like taking the dreams of others,
                                    or? ... sorry, i do not know much. ( : she chuckles softly. a pleasure to meet you, katsuro.
                                    i am genevieve, or gene.
                                    rich b***hxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    fireworks? you mean those things that explode in the sky? ( : those things are dangerous,
                                    she about ate the last human who used one around her
                                    . ..... .. im sorry that they're bothering
                                    you, miss. if i could help, i would. oh, i am genevieve, or gene. whatever you prefer.

Feral Agent

sophishit huffs!!
            sophishit huffs!!
            User Image
                                          sophi s**t huffs!
                                          sophi s**t huffs!
                                          soooooph s**t ye

soooophsophsophsophsoph
                                          sophi

User Image
                                            ♛ ❛ ██ ━ LITTLE PRINCESShisophtold you from the start ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            BLINKS AND RAISES EYEBROW) I thought most girls enjoyed seeing fireworks, something about them being romantic or things like that CHUCKLES) I'm assuming you're in America, right? I mean, not to stereotype or anything ... but it's the only place I can think of with fireworks and guns on this day. RAISES BROW AS SHE FALLS TO THE FLOOR, LAUGHING A BIT BEFORE WAVING) hello, 'princess'. i'm around. the name's Katsuro. and you are~?

♛ ❛ ██ ━ GENEVIEVEhisophtold you from the start ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            mhm ~ well, I like to think that everyone has a bit of evil in them. some people choose to fall into it, others ignore it. but yeah. there's certain rules that most demons gotta follow around here, and a major offense that fella over there broke POKES AT THE CORPSE) is eating human souls outta bounds. NODS AND GRINS) yep, just that. I feed mostly on nightmares though, I mean, why bother someone having a good time in a good dream? CHUCKLES BEFORE LOWERING EYES) speaking of, ya don't happen to have any nightmares I can feed on, do ya? WINK BEFORE BOWING) ah ~ ma chère, ahaha. that's a lovely name. so, gene, what are you up to?

sophishit huffs!!

Newbie Noob

x
                    x
                    User Image
                            x
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    x
                                    kat suroxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    i know there's evil in all humans, at least. they can't even go a few months without arguing
                                    and attacking each other. ( : her eyebrows raise. oh wow... .. eating a human soul? that
                                    doesn't sound very good what so ever. ( : she laughs quietly. i don't tend to dream. if i do
                                    have a nightmare and you can tell, feel free to come and take it. ( : she just looks over to
                                    her den's entrance
                                    . nothing at the moment, im supposed to get an offering here sometime
                                    soon. so i guess i'm waiting.

ooc: for some reason i keep giving him a brooklyn accent----
                                    rich b***hxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    fireworks? you mean those things that explode in the sky? ( : those things are dangerous,
                                    you, miss. if i could help, i would. oh, i am genevieve, or gene. whatever you prefer.

Fandom Otaku

2ndGENMAHOUSHOUJOEFFECT✰ reluctant > |heroine ✖ ɅNIϺɅTION ( PUNK ɅDDICT

User Image
        O H x T H E x H E R O x C O M E S
        ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

tomoe, mayu; the second magical girl effect. yay. just call me mayu, please.
                                x x x i x c a n x h e a r x t h e x d r u m s
                                x x x x x x x x x x
                                x x x a n d x t h e x h o r s e s x r u n
                                x x x x x x x x x x
                                x x x t o x t h e x k i n g d o m x c o m e
                                not for me, thanks.
                                x x x t h r o u g h x t h e x p a l e x m o o n l i g h t

user has signed on

calmly files nails while scribbling something on a piece of paper
                              hm, this again. . .well, i suppose it's a good time killer, and distraction from homework.
                              is anyone online?
                            〈&⇧⇧ - - - - name
                            x x x O U R x H E A R T S x I G N I T E x T O x T H E x C A L L

Anxious Star

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab THEY'RE tab ACT(ING) tab LIKE THEY WANT A RIOT
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍ ▍

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab IT'S A RIOT I'LL GIVE THEM

ON tab tab THIS tab VIOLENT tab tab RHYTHM
                    tab tab SUPPLYING tab THE tab VENOM
                    ON tab tab THIS tab VIOLENT tab tab RHYTHM
                    tab tab SUPPLYING tab THE tab VENOM
                    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab DAX tab ★ [******** OFF
                    tab TCH.

YOU'RE NOT DEALING WITH SOME ******** MARSHMALLOW

tab doki♥doki tab mahoushonen ( ? ) ♪ 「automaton ▒ F◡CK OFF tab !! beep﹥boop

▌ ▌ ▌ █ tab CHATROOM

▍.&& growls at his phone. ******** piece of s**t. why don't you ever work?tch. i should chuck you
                      into the effin river next chance i get. ▍.&& fumbles into his pocket before grabbing a lollipop from
                      his pocket.
                      i gotta chill, come on dax. && stuff the candy into his mouth. you just gotta breath. s'okay.
                      don't hit things...even though everything is asking for a good a** kicking. ▍.&& phone pings and he looks
                      down at it.
                      ******** hell! who put a piece of s**t application on my phone. i'm being hacked! ******** hacked
                      i say! ▍.&& bites down on the lollipop until it shatters in his mouth. oh, someone's going to get their
                      head smashed in. who do i gotta punch in the face?

Newbie Noob

x
                    x
                    User Image
                            x
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    xxxxx
                                    x
                                    kat suroxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    i know there's evil in all humans, at least. they can't even go a few months without arguing
                                    and attacking each other. ( : her eyebrows raise. oh wow... .. eating a human soul? that
                                    doesn't sound very good what so ever. ( : she laughs quietly. i don't tend to dream. if i do
                                    have a nightmare and you can tell, feel free to come and take it. ( : she just looks over to
                                    her den's entrance
                                    . nothing at the moment, im supposed to get an offering here sometime
                                    soon. so i guess i'm waiting.

ooc: for some reason i keep giving him a brooklyn accent----
                                    rich b***hxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    punk addictxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    you should always do your work. you never know if something will show up. .. i guess i am
                                    online? if that's that being on here means, anyway.
                                    mahou shonenxx ▬▬▬▬▬
                                    xx
                                    ( : she just simply watches him as he freaks out. are you alright there..? ..... ... calm
                                    yourself, getting angry solves nothing. no one needs to get their head smashed in, or get
                                    their face punched.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff