Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm sorry i haven't been around this past month! it's been hard trying to find time to post in arizona!!

i'll be back july 20th, promise! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
event at page 20? 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 3 ]
stay rad xoxo 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Prophet

sosso████████sop( IT'S CRYING OUT TO BE THE END OF ME )sop██████████so
            huh
            sophisophisophisophisophisophisophi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( but I can't hear the sound ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            sophisophisophisophisophisophi
            User Image
                                          » ( BREAK ) ⊹ ━ theworld I know!
                                          sophi sophi
                                          s▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ophisophisophisophi
                                          sophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophi
                                          sophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophiI .. F E A R .. I ' L L .. N E V E R .. S E E .. T H E .. L I G H T .. O F .. D A Y ..
                                          sophi..........................................................................................................................................................
                                          sophi sophi
                                          I'M TRYING EVERY NIGHT ⊹ I LIE AWAKE ⊹ I FACE MY DARKEST FEAR
                                          sophi, for the use of toki wa tomare !!!!
                                          sophi₀₁. » kuzumi, marcox x₀₂. » the usual ..
                                          sophi₀₃. » ..that's a laugh,
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophisophissophisophisophisophiophisophisophisophisophisophisophi& ALL THESE LIES ⊹ THAT WHISPER ⊹ && WON'T GO AWAY
                                          sophi..........................................................................................................................................................
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophisopa thousand days fell here ... in black && whitexxxxlonging ... looking ━ hoping for the morning light ✻
                                          sop━━━━━━━━━━━ ( ) ━━━━━━━━━━━
                                          sophi, for the use of toki wa tomare !!!
                                          sop and toki !! !!♔war !f. LASHBACKS; ↗c. civilian —❜life 」▪▪♈killer ███ :♥tendencies

User Image
                                            ██ MINAMIhisophI KNOW IT'S GOT TO BE THERE ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            ah .. you're .. glances at him, tipping his head thoughtfully) minami, isai. ..all of the girls call you the king of games,
                                            you share your notes with me despite me telling you i don't need them .. most people are. it's kind of funny after a while.
                                            shrugs and rolls his shoulders) i'll come to school once they realize they need more access for disabled students. ..idiot teachers.
                                            hn? appeared .. ? i don't know. i honestly just turned this laptop on and it came up. i thought mother installed it in hopes i'd be more friendly. but .. hm ..
                                            running tests? ..you really some computer genius, aren't you? raises a brow at him) ..'sup. i don't think we've been properly introduced
                                            but .. kuzumi, marco. ..don't bother with my last name. just marco is fine. rests his chin on his arm) did i miss anything today?

[ aaaa hello pako dear. i'm sorry i'm home so late otl. i had someone come in last minute
                                            with a whole box of trades and i still had price changes to pull and it was kind of a mess .. lays down
                                            but take your time !! i can wait forever for marsai dokidoki. ]

sophi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            sophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophii'm just waiting for the glorious sign

Wolf

bbb´save your ( progress♔ ) ▫▫ ██ another ×castle? skinny; love!
                      x
                      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      xxxxxxxxxxxx ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██ x ██
                      x
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx isai minami. xxxxx they're .. somewhere.

huh? they do? BLINKS, BLUSHES. .. i just .. like playing games. they didn't have to give me
                        a name like that. .. but – you remembered my name, huh? SMALL SMILE. i'm glad. .. then.
                        of course. that's .. what classmates should do. – and you shouldn't let yourself fall too far
                        behind. exams are coming up soon, so. .. – hm? ah. i guess. but .. i'm not afraid of you. ..
                        PAUSES TO LOOK UP AT THE CEILING. i wonder why that is, though. .. why i'm not afraid of you.
                        ah. .. – disabled? CONFUSED LOOK; THINKING IS THAT WHY HE WEARS THAT DEVICE ON HIS EAR?.
                        i mean. .. i do agree with you. – but .. i wouldn't know how to go about changing that. what can
                        i do. .. TRAILS OFF. your mother? well. .. that's possible. i don't know her, but – as for me,
                        i don't think my parents would install this. .. and i didn't install it. .. so – it's just .. kind of strange,
                        don't you think? mn. ;; SCRATCHES CHEEK. i wouldn't say .. a computer genius. i just had to learn
                        how they work – to play games efficiently. ;;; mm. hello. NODS A LITTLE. .. i don't think so either.
                        oh – are you sure? i mean. .. that's – STUMBLES OVER HIS WORDS. .. .... if that's what you want.
                        then. .. marco. HIS NAME ROLLS OFF HIS TONGUE SO NATURALLY IT'S KIND OF SCARY. it's nice to meet you.
                        um. .. you already know my name, but – .. if you want .. you can just call me isai, too. i wouldn't mind.
                        miss anything? LOL ISAI WASN'T REALLY PAYING ATTENTION IN CLASS TODAY. ah. .. ... not really. SHRUG.
                        i think .. we might have a quiz in a few days. i'm not really sure what's going to be on it, though.
                        i wasn't paying much attention. BLUSHES; RUBS HIS HEAD SHYLY. .. sorry. i do have some notes, though.

ooc oh no it's ok!! don't worry about it. c: that sounds really awful omg but you made it!
                        gives u kisses now we can marsai until we get tired hehe ;;; aaa yea i'll probably finish
                        it tomorrow at this rate pff but i also have nothing to do then so!!! tmrw for sure it'll be up!

x
                        xxxxxxxx REMEMBER THIS IS FREE LOVE
                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                        xxxxxxxx█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

x
                        xxxx◽◽ MARCO

Prophet

huh
            sophisophisophisophisophisophisophi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ( but I can't hear the sound ) ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            User Image
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophisophiI .. F E A R .. I ' L L .. N E V E R .. S E E .. T H E .. L I G H T .. O F .. D A Y ..
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophisophissophisophisophisophiophisophisophisophisophisophisophi& ALL THESE LIES ⊹ THAT WHISPER ⊹ && WON'T GO AWAY
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophisopa thousand days fell here ... in black && whitexxxxlonging ... looking ━ hoping for the morning light ✻
                                          sop and toki !! !!♔war !f. LASHBACKS; ↗c. civilian —❜life 」▪▪♈killer ███ :♥tendencies

User Image
                                            ██ MINAMIhisophI KNOW IT'S GOT TO BE THERE ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            ..yeah. some girls were trying to talk to me on my first day. they told me about some of our classmates -- you were included.
                                            blinks and glances away) i have a pretty good memory when it comes to names and faces. makes up for what i now lack i guess.
                                            ..exams .. huh .. ? seems to have a distant, thoughtful gaze for a moment) i guess that's a thing that i have to worry about now.
                                            ..you're not .. ? arches a brow and shrugs) that's fine by me. after a while all of their muttering is annoying. i just tune it out actually.
                                            who knows. maybe you're as uncaring as i am. small snort, sitting up a bit more) you never noticed? points to his hearing aide)
                                            i'm deaf -- partially -- on the right. hn .. i guess talking to the headmaster would probably help. ..he's one of dad's friends..
                                            she's a worrywart. ..always calling and asking questions from italy. she doesn't have to concern herself constantly
                                            with my well being. she'll get wrinkles that way. a virus maybe? faint frown, glancing the laptop over) ..impossible. my security is the best.
                                            pauses and clicks his tongue) isai .. whispers it before chewing on a nail thoughtfully) pretty simple -- easy to remember. i'll record it to memory then, isai. ..
                                            somehow that makes sense to him) a quiz, huh .. ? i'll just pick that day to skip again. i'm sure the teacher won't care anyway. tips head toward him, sighing)
                                            ..your last notes were so neat. i'm a little jealous you can write japanese so nicely. it's been too long for me .. this country is so strange ..

[ as i reply ten million hours later -- ye it was a pain but i was able to rectify it today! o/ smooches and lays down
                                            marsai all day erryday. nodnod. hnNNNNNGH. IT WAS SO CUTE I'M GONNA DIE. THIS SHIP WILL BE MY UNDOING ]

Wolf

x
                      x

huh. .. they never talk to me, though. YES THEY DO YOU JUST NEVER NOTICE SINCE YOU HAVE
                        YOUR GAMEBOY OUT 24-7 YOU DORK
                        . .. do you not like them? i thought they were nice.
                        they seem sincere - .. but they are a little loud, i guess. they scream a lot. .. WINCES.
                        do you? ah. - that's really cool. .. ADMIRING LOOK IN HIS EYES. i'm bad at those kinds of things, so -
                        well, really, i'm bad with people in general. RUBS NECK SHEEPISHLY. but .. it's okay, i guess.
                        mm. .. you didn't have to worry about them before? - I'M ASSUMING ISAI KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT
                        MARCO IN THIS AU; BLINKS, A LITTLE SURPRISED
                        . well. .. maybe we could study together for them. i mean,
                        they're mandatory. .. you can't skip them, so - um. just if you want. SCRATCHES CHEEK, FLUSHES.
                        mm. no, i'm not. - .. yeah. i'm sorry about them. i think they just .. don't understand. so they make
                        up rumors. but .. i didn't believe them. i'd rather see things for myself. ;;; hm? .. maybe. PONDERS IT.
                        maybe it's because .. - WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY IS TOO EMBARRASSING AND AWKWARD SO HE JUST KIND OF
                        TRAILS OFF
                        . um, nevermind. sorry. ;;; oh. i did notice the device, i just - i didn't know .. - PAUSES.
                        i didn't really know what to say or do. sorry. AVERTS GAZE; KIND OF FEELS BAD. .. but then,
                        do you mean .. teachers should learn sign language? i mean. .. if you think it would help, i'll try
                        to speak to someone about it. .. i don't want you to miss too much school. it's .. important to go.
                        oh - are you from italy? then .. is japanese is your second language? i mean, you speak it really
                        well. .. i've always wanted to learn another language, besides the english they teach in school. ..
                        i think .. it's a good thing to know. SMILES. .. it sounds like you have a really good mom. .. you should
                        treasure her. - .. HESITANT. my parents .. they're nice, but .. i don't really hear from them that much.
                        they go on business trips a lot. and while i'm grateful to them, and i know it could be worse, i just -
                        mm. TRAILS OFF, FROWNING. ;;; no, not a virus. it's more like .. a pop-up. but - i don't really know what is exactly.
                        it's safe, though, whatever it is. it's fine. ;; mhm. i think it was my great uncle's name, or something.
                        i used to get funny looks in grade school for it, but .. i didn't mind that much. it's just a name, after all. ..
                        hn. just don't skip too often. .. i mean, i'll still give you my notes, but - there's an attendance record, so - you know.
                        huh? BASHFUL LOOK. mm. well. .. i grew up here, so .. it's the only thing i can write. .. if you practice, i'm sure
                        you can can better. and - if you want, i could help you. you could come over. .. to my place. LOOKS AT SHYLY.

ooc don't even worry about it that fic kept me busy anyway haha all the feels
                        yaay!!! thats good! c: .. omg i cant w/ these two though. THEY MAKE ME FEEL
                        TOO HARD. I WILL SAIL THIS SHIP INTO THE GROUND. marsai will be a legend
                        but jesus it's like isai is confessing to him he's blushing and apologizing so much i'm sry
                        ALSO IM SORRY MY STEPDAD CALLED we ended up talking for a little while orz ;;

x

x
                        xxxx◽◽ MARCO

Prophet

huh
            User Image
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophi sophi

User Image
                                            ██ ISAIhisophI KNOW IT'S GOT TO BE THERE ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            it's cause they like you .. he may not be used to civie life but he's not that clueless) ..they are really annoying if you as me
                                            i didn't think girls were so chatty nowadays. and they can't take a clue when someone is disinterested either. it's just such a pain ..
                                            ..cool .. ? blinks are him, confused) i .. i guess. bad at people? i guess i understand that. i'm not exactly the most social person ..
                                            ..not really. i lived in .. a very different place before moving to japan. no exams or tests or things like that. it was okay i guess. avoiding the subject)
                                            hn .. and you'd be willing to help me? glances him over, arching a brow) why? i'm pretty much considered a delinquent at this point.
                                            watches him before cracking a smile letting out a raspy laugh) you're kinda weird, but you're not too bad. maybe it's because what .. ?
                                            don't look so guilty. i wasn't born this way .. it just sort of .. happened. it was an accident for everyone involved. ..now i just have to live with it.
                                            hah .. it would be nice. but maybe just hire an interpreter. or let me use a computer to take notes. i'm better at typing anyway.
                                            ..yeah. i was raised there with my mother .. my dad is japanese though doesn't want to tell him he knows more than just two languages)
                                            i guess if you're gonna help me with my studies the least i can do is teach you another language. ..how about that for a fair trade, isai?
                                            my mom is fine it's my dad that's like that. rubs the back of his head) never came to visit us in italy .. just sent money. he's kind of a moron.
                                            he's providing my education now though so i guess he isn't all bad. i just don't know how to feel about someone who
                                            has been absent from my life for so long. relaxes a little) if it's harmless then i guess i can still use it
                                            great - uncle .. glances off) so you have a large family then .. ? did you? ..i used to get some strange stares when i introduced myself with my full name. clicks his tongue)
                                            marco donatella-kuzumi. ..sounds weird..hah .. you're worrying about me. ..never had someone actually give that much concern about me before.
                                            you really are kind weird. though he's smiling as he says it) hn .. ? ..i .. guess so. rubs the back of his head) i guess you'll just have to give me your address tomorrow.

[ theyweresocuteireaditoversomuch. cries. precious idiots ,, me neither. tHEY ARE SO AWKWARD AND NORMAL
                                            no despair .. it is good for the children. i aM JUST SO HAPPY WE CAN DO THIS AND THEY ARE STARTING
                                            OFF SO DUMB AND NERDY AND THEN SOON THEY'LL BE SMOOCHIN' AND s**t. I'M SO PUMPED.
                                            as i take 2 million more years to reply BUT I FINALLY DID !! ]

Wolf

x
                      x

do they. ..? ACTUALLY A LITTLE SURPRISED; TURNS REDDER. ah. i see. ;;; mm. i mean - i don't mind.
                        they're really dedicated. .. and they really mean what they say. so .. i don't think they're so bad.
                        but .. i guess they have bad qualities too. then again, we all do, so - .. mm. THINKING TOO MUCH.
                        yeah. cool. - ah, .. yeah. i just .. sometimes i don't understand them. .. but, maybe i'm the one
                        who thinks weirdly. PSST ISAI YOUR LOW SELF-ESTEEM IS SHOWING. oh. that sounds pretty okay to me. ..
                        hm? yeah. i mean .. we're classmates. we should help each other out. .. and - besides, being a
                        delinquent doesn't make you less of a person. i just - well, i don't want you to fall behind too far.
                        BLINKS AT THE OTHER'S SMILE; BEFORE SMILING BACK A LITTLE. you know .. you have a really nice smile.
                        i'm glad, though. .. that you think i'm not too bad. TWIDDLES THUMBS. i .. would like to be friends.
                        well, that's - AVERTS GAZE; BLUSHES. it's .. kind of embarrassing. and probably weird, but .. i'll tell you.
                        it's just - when i first met you, i .. just had this feeling. kind of like .. i wanted to get to know you
                        better? or, really, more like .. i was interested in you. - platonically, probably. it's weird, but .. it's true.
                        so - COVERS MOUTH WITH BACK OF HAND ALMOST DEFENSIVELY AS HE LOOKS AWAY; EVEN THE TIPS OF HIS FINGERS
                        ARE FLUSHED A ROSY PINK. HE'S NERVOUS ABOUT THE OTHER'S RESPONSE, TOO - BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE LYING, SO
                        EVEN IF ITS AWKWARD HE'D RATHER SAY IT LIKE IT IS
                        . that's why. .. i think. ;;; mm. .. i see. -- i wasn't trying to
                        bring up bad memories, or look down on you in any way. just .. so you know. ;;; well. .. until we
                        talk to the teachers, i'll just keep giving you my notes. i'll figure something out, to make class
                        easier for you. i mean - it's unfair for you - to be expected to learn under unfavorable circumstances.
                        NODS. italy, huh? that's kind of amazing. i've always wanted to see europe, but - it would feel weird,
                        i think. i mean, i don't know anything about it, to be honest. .. i'd feel out of place. ;;; ah -- really?
                        GETS A LITTLE EXCITED. you'd .. really teach me? ah .. -- but, you know, you don't have to. .. i mean, you
                        don't owe me anything, marco. -- and, i don't want to take away your time. i'm not that smart, so -- it'd
                        take a while. SCRATCHES CHEEK. ;;; ah. yeah. .. i know. BITES LIP; HESITANT TO SPEAK. sometimes .. i think
                        i might resent my parents a little for it. i'm grateful, but .. well, since i'm an only child, i - the house is
                        always empty. they leave me money for food and all, but - it's not .. a home. FROWNS SLIGHTLY. ;;;
                        mm. my parents eloped when they were young. - they were really in love, so they say. CHUCKLES. .. my
                        grandparents weren't happy about it, but .. my great-uncle helped them out and supported them. my
                        mom really loved him - he was her uncle. -- but other than him, i don't really know any of my family.
                        i don't even know if they know i exist. SHRUG. ah, sorry. .. you probably don't want to hear those things.
                        SHAKES HEAD. .. i don't think it sounds weird. it's fitting. .. sounds nice. ;; mm. /// i just .. care about others,
                        i guess. it's okay if i'm weird because of it. as long as others are happy, then .. i don't mind. SMILES BACK.
                        .. KINDA .. STARES AT HIM IN DISBELIEF FOR A LITTLE. HE ACTUALLY SAID YES? ah. .. y - yes! i'll tell you tomorrow!
                        or - we can walk together, if you want. oh - that's .. if you're free tomorrow, i mean. HE'S NERVOUS; IM SRY MARCO.
                        i can also draw a map. .. since you're new to the area, it might help. my house isn't far from the
                        school, but there's a lot of turns you have to make - so .. um. TRAILS OFF AWKWARDLY. it's not too bad.

ooc hehe yesss that was my goal i just wanted the fluffiest marsai fic ever so i did it
                        I KNOW IM NOT USED TO THE NORMALCY but the awkwardness yes im used to that
                        they finally get to be happy tho no death or despair or daNGER MY SONS ,,, be happy ,,
                        HNNNN I KNO THEYRE LITERALLY SO CUTE ALREADY I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL THEY
                        START DEVELOPING FEELINGS AND s**t it'll be the cutest thing ever omg ;;; it's ok!!!
                        i'm not that much better myself orz but it's all good yo we're doin it slowly but surely
                        bUT IM SORRY I KEEP TEXTWALLING ITS A HABIT OF MINE I GUESS OTL ;;

x

x
                        xxxx◽◽ MARCO

Prophet

huh
            User Image
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophi sophi
                                          sophi sophi

User Image
                                            ██ ISAIhisophI KNOW IT'S GOT TO BE THERE ...
                                            sophishit huffs!!
                                            that's what it seems like to me .. scratches the back of his head) they said something like .. "and that's
                                            minami-san. he's kind of a tech genius so if you need help with computers. talk to him. he's such a sweetheart" now just imagine that in monotone)
                                            then they all laughed and you looked up and they stopped. i guess there's something they like about you if they got
                                            embarrassed that you were staring. ..hn .. yeah .. we all have good and bad .. sometimes the bad just overtakes in some.
                                            frowns deeply, gazing off at something far away in his memories) nn .. so long as they're your thoughts you can't really say they're too weird
                                            from anyone elses. you don't know how everyone thinks. the girl who sits next to you could be just as twisted as the rest of us and she just
                                            hides it under those pigtails. ah .. yeah .. classmates .. looks down at his hands; it's all foreign to him so he's still trying to process)
                                            the work isn't too difficult, honestly so your concern is not needed. blinks at him and clears his throat; looks away) ..thank .. you .. ?
                                            i .. don't think i've really had a friend before. he leaves off his former comrades; listens to him unblinkingly for a moment before canting his head)
                                            i've never really heard of anything like that before but .. if that's how you feel then .. i don't mind. i just can't promise that i'll be the best companion.
                                            you're better off being interested in someone else .. the implications isai is making goes right over his head)
                                            no. it's fine. crosses his arms) i'm just getting used to it .. is all. i've only had the aide for about four months -- before i even came to japan.
                                            ah .. thank you. ..i'll figure something out. i've been through worse than asking teachers for a change in policy. it's not like he's killing a dictator)
                                            hah .. i guess so. but it's also pretty unfair for me to be half deaf now too .. tucks a leg to his chest, resting his cheek on his knee) it's just .. the worst kind of luck ..
                                            the city is okay but when you get to the countryside -- that's what most tourists want to see i think. that's the 'italy' they imagine ..
                                            so long as you have a guide though it's not too bad, i'm assuming. i'll probably be going back on vacation .. i'm sure mother would be pleased
                                            if i brought someone along. ..then she wouldn't have to worry so much. let's out an amused snort)
                                            i don't mind. like i said, it could be payback for you helping me with the class notes. ..i don't have much else going on.
                                            i only go to school and then i come home and i do nothing. .. .. i hardly go outside .. .. i'm sure you're smarter than you think.
                                            ah .. you are .. ? that sounds .. kind of terrible if you ask me. no .. not terrible -- annoying. why don't you move out?
                                            or something like that .. not everyone is rich like u nerd) hah .. like a real love story. well . it sounds like the man you were named after is at least a sensible person.
                                            ..you should take pride in that name then and do good with it as your great - uncle has. ..hah .. no, it's fine. if it makes you
                                            feel any better, my parents didn't even get married. ..dad fell in love with mom on a trip and then they had me.
                                            but apparently i'd be bad for business so i stayed in italy my whole life -- of course he's sugar coating it) i traveled a lot though with mom ..
                                            then my accident and dad finally decided to be a father and .. here i am. shrugs) it's good you care for others but don't let your own self become lost for the sake of someone else. ..
                                            you'd be stupid to change what makes you yourself .. ah .. it doesn't matter to me. i don't have anything to do after class anyway.
                                            maps are .. not my strong suit. i'd rather just walk or give me directions. i'm sure i can find my way pretty easily.

[ yOU ACCOMPLISHED THAT !! it was the best. sobs. mE NEITHER BUT IT'LL COME I HOPE .. !
                                            all that they deserve in the world is what they shall get oR BY GOD I WILL KILL MYSELF TO GIVE IT TO THEM
                                            tHE DOKIS WILL BE THE BEST because they are nerds who don't even understand them like wtf how
                                            they gonna be together if they can't confess tHIS IS THE BIGGEST DESPAIR TO THIS PAIRING
                                            omfg no textwalls are fine with me o/ gets me back into writing so i am all good with the walls !! ]

Wolf

x
                      x

o - oh. .. TURNS REALLY RED!!! i .. never even knew. – i didn't know they thought so much of me.
                        but .. i wouldn't say i'm a "tech genius" .. DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER ISAI. – eh? they did? i didn't
                        even hear them. .. i just thought someone said my name, so i looked up. .. maybe – do you think
                        they thought i would be mad for some reason? REALLY OBLIVIOUS I'M SORRY MARCO. but then –
                        mm. .. yeah. AVERTS GAZE. but – as long as you don't let it completely take over, you still have good
                        in you. at least .. that's what i think. ;;; hm. i .. didn't think of it that way. – i guess .. if you think of
                        it like that, then humans are pretty dangerous. .. aren't they? .. not knowing how someone really
                        feels, or what they're thinking of doing or saying. – PAUSES TO THINK. actually, it's .. kind of interesting.
                        you can read what animals are going to do next by their body language and their behaviors – but
                        .. humans are self-aware. RUBS NECK THOUGHTFULLY. they can give off a different image than what
                        they're really feeling. .. ... hn. humans are just – too complicated for me. ;;; mm. that's good. if you
                        do have trouble, especially with things like reading certain kanji, i'll try to help. i mean – i know you
                        can read japanese, it's just – SCRATCHES CHEEK. well, you know. ;; ah. .. you're .. – welcome. i think.
                        you .. haven't? mm. CAN'T HELP BUT SMILE A LITTLE. i .. haven't either. not a real friend. you're .. the first.
                        HE HAS ACQUAINTANCES, SURE, BUT FRIENDS? HE CAN'T SEEM TO GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO HIS CLASSMATES
                        TO REALLY CONSIDER THEM FRIENDS.
                        .. yeah. it's .. weird, i know. but – it's how i feel. plain and simple.
                        i was thinking .. it could be some sort of fate. not that i really believe in that, but – i've read stories
                        like that. two people who meet – and just .. know things about each other. almost like .. they knew
                        each other in a past life. – .. ... .. but i don't think that applies to us. i mean. .. it's not quite that, what
                        i feel. FURROWS BROWS IN FRUSTRATION. i can't explain it very well. i'm sorry, marco. .. FROWNS A BIT.
                        someone else. ..? .. ... but – RUBS ARM i've .. met a lot of people. and .. you're somehow .. different.
                        it's cliche, i know – but .. PAUSES. see, i'm – .. there's .. something i want to do.
                        something .. really important to me. and .. i've been around a lot of people to try and get what i
                        want so badly from them. but .. no one has been able to give it to me. i don't know if you can, and
                        honestly, part of me .. hopes you don't, too. because .. i really do want to be friends with you. i don't
                        want to ruin it by being selfish and weird and .. TRAILS OFF; DOESN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT MORE. – sorry.
                        i see. .. – it's a lot to get used to. .. on top of having to move to a new country. – if i can help in some
                        way, please .. let me know. ;;; um, you're welcome. NODS SLOWLY. .. .... mm. HE WATCHES THE OTHER BEFORE
                        STARING AT HIS HANDS, NOT REALLY SURE OF WHAT TO SAY OR DO TO COMFORT HIM. IT MUST HURT IN MORE WAYS
                        THAN ONE TO LOSE HALF YOUR HEARING IN WHAT SOUNDS LIKE AN INSTANT, BUT ISAI FEELS HE DOESN'T HAVE THE RIGHT
                        TO SAY SOMETHING LIKE "I KNOW" OR "I'M SORRY." HE STILL HAS HIS HEARING - EVEN IF HE TRIED TO COME ACROSS AS
                        EMPATHETIC, IT STILL FEELS LIKE HE'S LOOKING DOWN ON THE OTHER OR BEING INSINCERE – WHICH HE DEFINITELY
                        DOESN'T WANT. AFTER A MOMENT OF SILENCE, HE AVERTS HIS GAZE BACK TO THE OTHER, AND GIVES HIM A SMALL SMILE

marco, you're really amazing. .. making adjustments like this is hard for anyone – but .. you handle it so well.
                        you're right. .. it's unfair to have to deal with it, i agree – but .. you're dealing with it, one day at a time. i mean,
                        you could have given up, but you didn't. so, i think .. that's really admirable of you. ;;; the countryside, huh?
                        GAZES OFF TO IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST LOOK LIKE. it must be really beautiful. .. a guide? mm. maybe. eh? – .. ...
                        bring someone –? .. ... you're taking someone with you? BLINKS, BUT THEN SMILES. i bet your mother would
                        really like that. she lives by herself, right? .. i bet she'd like extra company – ah, not that she wouldn't be happy
                        to see you, too. .. you know what i mean. ;;; well. .. if you're sure you wouldn't mind. i would really like to learn. ..!
                        EXCITED LOOK IN HIS EYES. – do you think .. you could teach me sign language? i think .. it'd be easier to learn it
                        if i saw examples from someone in front of me rather than illustrations in a book. THOUGHTFUL GAZE. .. you know?
                        ah, but .. if it's too hard, i'd understand. i mean .. it seems like a complicated language. ;;; move out? – i .. i can't.
                        it would be too expensive. .. and – it wouldn't really solve the problem anyway. .. it's okay, though. i'll be fine.
                        i'm .. probably complaining too much, anyway. LETS OUT A SMALL, SOFT, AIRY LAUGH, AS IF HE'S LAUGHING AT HIMSELF
                        mm. yeah. .. he was a good person. – .. that's why .. i want to live like he did. i want .. to give as much as i can ..
                        take as little as i need. .. – "BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT A HERO WOULD DO" IS WHAT HE WANTS TO SAY, BUT HE DOESNT HAVE
                        THE COURAGE YET.
                        ;;; .... .. LISTENS ATTENTIVELY. .. ah. well .. at least he came back. even if it was too late. – still, i'd
                        understand any ill feelings towards your father. .. not that it's my place, but – .. it's hard to truly forgive
                        someone for something like that. ;;; KINDA .... STARES AT HIM. my .. own self? .. ... mm. it's .. fine. don't worry about me.
                        NO ONE'S EVER REALLY SAID SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO HIM SO HE'S A LITTLE CONFUSED.
                        .. i'll be fine. i'll .. still be myself. i think.
                        mm. alright. .. then – i'll meet you outside the school when you're ready. we can walk together, if that's okay with you.
                        i have to get some things from the convenience store, anyway, so – ah, it won't take long, though. i promise.

ooc aww im glad u liked it so much tho it was a random idea i had that needed to be
                        recorded down in history ,,, HNNN ME TOO. I WILL MAKE SURE THEY LIVE HAPPY
                        OR DIE TRYING. ;;; omg i know they're gonna be so awkward once they get to that stage
                        isai will try so hard to make it work comfortably and to just be a good boyfri end ,,, i'm kiss
                        it's gonna be really interesting seeing these two be more than friends but it's gonna happen
                        ahhh okay i was just makin sure since some people dont like them?? yea c:

x

x
                        xxxx◽◽ MARCO

Dapper Bachelorette

xxTHEY'RE NOT GONNA GET US !!
                        User Image
                        .................NOTHING CAN STOP US magicalgirlsma. NOT NOW I LOVE YOU
                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                            .not gonna get us xx not gonna get us xx not gonna get us xx not gonna get us xx not gonna get us
                            .not gonna get us xx not gonna get us xx not gonna get us xx not gonna get us xx not gonna get us

xx¹) mei-mei desu ! xx ²) if only i could !
                            .M Y x L O V E x F O R x Y O U xxx A L W A Y S x F O R E V E R xxx J U S T x Y O U x A N D x M E
                            .╒═════════`not°going*back ..there )
                          x ⊹⋮PUSHING`boundaries*mahou ..shoujo°syndrome !!¹NO HOPE?

magicalgirls*chatroom.
                            ███████████████████████████████████████████ ████████████
                              ✦⋮drags herself out of an orphanage, now in shambles. she makes her way
                              across the front courtyard and plops under a large tree, sighing a breath of
                              relief as she wipes dust off of her cheek
                              )
                              ... i did it ... gosh, that took too
                              long, but at least i got him. ✦⋮flinches as she hears a loud crashing, turning
                              her head to see the orphanage go down
                              )
                              ... ah, oh no! i-i hope the people
                              in there are alright! ✦⋮eyes widen, gasping) ... d-did i forget to unfreeze them?
                              ... i .... it's too late now, but all that matters is i stopped him! is anyone here?~
                            magicthey don't understand us !! magicalsss they don't understand us !!

Sparkly Noob

▇▇▇ x name
                                x x
                                BREATHING HEAVILY AS HE'S COVERED IN DUST, HIS CLOTHES ALL A SHAMBLE AND RIPPED AFTER HE CRAWLS OUT OF THE ORPHANAGE PIGGY BACKING ABOUT FOUR PEOPLE WITH THREE PEOPLE IN EACH BARA ARMS t - that's… the.. last of them… i hope. DUMPS THEIR UNCONSCIOUS BODIES JUST OUTSIDE OF THE COLLAPSE ORPHANAGE UNTIL HE HIMSELF COLLAPSES. HE'S IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BUILDING SO HE DOESN'T SEE MEI-MEI ANYWHERE i swear… she does more harm than good. WHISPERS QUIETLY TO HIMSELF, RUNNING HIS FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR hm...CHECKS HIS PHONE AND CALLS 911 FOR THE AMBULANCE TO COME AND GET MEDICL ATTENTION TO THESE PEOPLE, JUST AS HE HANGS UP A CHATROOM OPENS UP hm? … whats a chatroom doing on my phone?

x x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x x x ▸ glory to the universe ☆◢ power x x ( magical boy ) x x⇣♚ shine bright❜
                                                    x x ❝ ♚ x x ( ● ● ● ● ) x x ( ● ● ● ● ) x x ░░░░░ x x x x
                                                    x xn a m e ▇▇▇ ▸ x x Maverick x x x m o o d ▇▇▇ ▸ x x exhausted.
                                                    x x x x x ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                    x x x x x x ♥ ▇▇▇ ▸ ah… nope! maybe? x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Agile Raider

User ImageUser Image
                                                              User Image

tab tab xtell me。everything ⋮ that happenedxx★ ❜

xxxTELL ME EVERYTHING YOU SAWx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                                    ██ tab ⋮ they had ▸ l!ghts inside˟ their → eyes tab ◞⊹ 》
                                                    tab (xxSTATUS: ONLINE xx) tab tab | tab tab 《♔__tragic ▸ story❜ ? && ` dead⇣ ━hero⊹。▪no ˟ end°」
                                                    x
                                                    tab xx◤─ : DEAD HEARTS ░█ xx《 name × mood 》xxxxxx《 love × music 》
                                                    scepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticsscepticss
                                                    tab xxxx██ ◞⊹ mitzi.x˟x██ ◞⊹ okay.xxxxxxxx██ ◞⊹ that's disgusting.x˟x██ ◞⊹ song.

she watches the orphanage crumble to the ground▪」impressive. not even ten minutes in, and more people are dead. that is incredible. ✽ she yawns not even fazed by the shrieks of people in pain▪」...where is she, anyway? i will always get lost from her. that's a bit worrying. but not really. ✽ she picks something up from the ground▪」hm...? ah, it's a phone. one of the people inside must have dropped it or something. it's mine now, i guess. they're probably dead, so it's fine. ✽ she clicks through a few things on it▪」oh, a chatroom. that's nice. i guess. well, i've got time to kill. all the time in the world actually. anyone online right or.
                                                tab ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ xxxxxx
                                                tab tab tab ██ x(xname .. &˟xx─ ⋮ song ▸ artist

Dapper Bachelorette

xxTHEY'RE NOT GONNA GET US !!
                        User Image
                        .................NOTHING CAN STOP US magicalgirlsma. NOT NOW I LOVE YOU
                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx¹) mei-mei desu ! xx ²) if only i could !
                            .M Y x L O V E x F O R x Y O U xxx A L W A Y S x F O R E V E R xxx J U S T x Y O U x A N D x M E
                            .╒═════════`not°going*back ..there )
                          x ⊹⋮PUSHING`boundaries*mahou ..shoujo°syndrome !!¹NO HOPE?

magicalgirls*maverick.
                              eh? ✦⋮turns her head to see maverick, raising her eyebrows in surprise) w-when did
                              you get here? if you were here all along, you should've helped me fight that monster!
                              ✦⋮pouty face, crossing her arms. wow get over it mei-mei) ... whoa, and since when
                              did you use this chatroom? is it your first time on here? ✦⋮smiles at the saved people,
                              who look away awkwardly
                              )
                              t-thank you for saving them, by the way!

magicalgirls*mitzi.
                              ✦⋮laughs, smiling softly) they're not dead, mitzi! maverick came out of nowhere and
                              got them out, though i swear there were two more people left inside ... ehehe,
                              you're worried? well don't be, mitzi! i'm okay! ohh, you found a phone too? that's
                              good! now we can get ahold of each other if one of us gets lost or in trouble! i
                              doubt that's the case for you, actually. you're strong enough to get through tough
                              situations on your own! ✦⋮peace sign and winku xoxo) i'm here, ehehehe!!~

Anxious Star

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.ha tab tab
            tab tab tab stars tab are tab only tab visible tab in tab darkness

tab tab tab tab hanobody tab can tab save tab you tab now

tab tab tab tab tab it's tab tab do tab tab or tab tab die

ha tab tab tab tab a tab tab tab tab battle tab tab tab tab cry

tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tab tab tab TAFFY~ LET'S PLAY! SILLY HUMANS

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ↻RACLE ★ SKITTLES - - -
            ◣doofus N☼VAE⊿

█████████CHATROOM }

arc is a dumb face! ★ - - she huffs loudly. he won't let taffy have any fun! jokes on him though~
                            i stole his wallet. now i can have all the fun i want! ★ - -she giggles while skipping down the road.
                            i also took that dumb face's phone! now he can't call chai and drag me back. teehee~
                            he probably has naughty things on here, human boys usually do~ ★ - - she opens a random app.
                            ninety nine balloons? ★ - - she gasps loudly. oh gosh, arc is planning an earth party for me.
                            i feel so welcome! ★ - -looks around for balloons before pouting. but they didn't appear?
                            aw! he definitely is planning something though! i wonder what happens if i click this? ★ - - taps the screen and a video feed pops up.
                            i don't....see anything! this technology is stupid.

ooc: sorry for the repost

Sparkly Noob

▇▇▇ x mei-mei
                                x x
                                don't worry about it. WAS HERE FIRST ACTUALLY TO FIGHT THE MONSTER, BUT HE SAW THE BUILDING COLLAPSE BECAUSE OF MEI-MEI THAT HE THOUGHT THOSE LIVES WERE MUCH MORE IMPORTANT THAN FIGHTING A MONSTER RIGHT NOW … … right. WAVES HER OFF AND SHAKES HIS HEAD, DUSTING OFF HIS CLOTHES OF DUST DESPITE IT ALL BEING TORN yeah its my first time, though i'm not really all that excited about it. BLINKS A FEW TIMES WHEN SHE THANKS HIM, HE TILTS HIS CAP DOWN AND SMILES no problem.

▇▇▇ x mitzi
                                x x
                                only two actually, they were already dead when part of the building collapsed down on them before i could save them. HEAVY SIGH AND BRUSHES HIS FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR for choosing a heir for your powers you didn't pick very well. JOKES she has heart in the right place though. you should keep your eyes on her, she's… special. PUT IT NICELY THAT MEI-MEI AIN'T ALL THAT GOOD MAN. ROLLS HIS EYES WHEN SHE BRUSHES THE DEAD ASIDE i'm here, but that's pretty obvious.

▇▇▇ x Taffy
                                x x
                                theft is a crime you know, don't go around stealing peoples wallets besides knowing them, i will take you into jail. CROSSES HIS ARMS OVER HIS CHEST … its a chatroom actually. hello alien lady, i'm going to assume your names Taffy?

x x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x x x ▸ glory to the universe ☆◢ power x x ( magical boy ) x x⇣♚ shine bright❜
                                                    x x ❝ ♚ x x ( ● ● ● ● ) x x ( ● ● ● ● ) x x ░░░░░ x x x x
                                                    x xn a m e ▇▇▇ ▸ x x Maverick x x x m o o d ▇▇▇ ▸ x x exhausted.
                                                    x x x x x ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
                                                    x x x x x x ♥ ▇▇▇ ▸ ah… nope! maybe? x x x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Prophet

toki wa tomare
_____________________now's x the x time, x get x in x line, x don't x be x afraid x tonight
_______________▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xx███ WE'RE GONNA TAKE YOU HIGH
___________before you realize before you realize before you realize before you realize before you realize
_______________ magical mircle girl!bored, kinda ..j-justice has no need for love! //
_» `◞round and round ▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬
______⇩ ⇩ x you'll go* ▬ ↑up and down, never slow
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL x WHEN I'M STARING DOWN THE BARREL
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx__________WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS x WHEN I'M BLINDED BY THE LIGHTS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx______WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE x WHEN I CANNOT SEE YOUR FACE

`( : THIS LOVE IS TAKING OVERx◞.name
                                » :xmunching on a sandwich, kicking her feet) geeez .. boring night .. not even a little tiny echo ..
                                but a magical girl's work is never done! so .. is anyone using this thingy again? maybe that other magical girl .. or others?
                                hellooooo~ooooo?

morby morbytake us higher, here we go

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas