Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

OUR GENERATION IS ZERO.

After all, what's there to do now that Lord Voldemort is gone? The Wizarding World has settled into a cozy and comfortable era of peace, security, and ennui. Right?

Wrong.

You'd be a fool to believe everyone has let the travesties of previous eras go forgiven. For some, today is all about VENDETTA, SWEET VENDETTA. If you're still pissed off about what Lord Voldemort did to our great Wizarding state, you're not alone, hotshot. Fortunately, you can find your place in the ranks of a new Lord, MARLON GAMP, organizer of the Peacemakers. Their goal? Dismantle the corrupt Pureblood supremacist hierarchy that got us into the First and Second Wizarding Wars in the first place. But it's not like they're going to go out killing Purebloods. No, no, we're beyond all this 'killing' barbarism. The Peacemakers merely plan to...convince the Wizarding community (how? Why, with the Imperius Curse, of course!) to...pollute the bloodlines (how? Why, the all natural way, of course!)

Purebloods, understandably, aren't completely on board with the new movement, and the great thing about the youth of any generation? They're not opposed to a little rebellion. Under the noses of the Wizarding community at large, a select number of Hogwarts students have culminated into a resistance group stylizing itself the Underground, bent on opposing Gamp's movement and returning things to normal. Tsk tsk! Kids these days!

It's only a matter of time before a full scale war breaks out, which means it's time to decide who you're going to be when you die:

A HERO or a CON?

A CHARLATAN or a SAINT?

OOC

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH, DON'T BREAK 'EM.

jumbrello is the good Auror. I'm the fire-breathing dragon who will cut you if you violate any of the following tenants.

1. This is a literate RP. Use sentences and paragraphs, please. Absolutely no one-liners. I'm not asking for a specific number of paragraphs that each have to be a specific number of sentences, but please give your fellow RPers something to work off of.

2. ACTIVITY. Please be active. Post at least once a week as a bare minimum.

3. Please, please, please don't have sex in our thread. You can swear as much as you want in seven European languages and Crucio your classmates until the cows come home, but when the clothes start coming off, the curtain falls. If it bothers you that our society is more offended by sex than violence, take it up with your local expert on anthropology.

4. AESTHETICS. Everyone likes to see decorated posts. It doesn't have to be super-fancy or anything, just a picture and name so we can tell at first glance what character we're reading about. Lyrics or quotes if you want to be really spiffy. Real pictures only please.

5. Canons are encouraged, OCs are welcomed, but we reserve the right to reject Mary Sues. Oh, and we don't want seven-hundred werewolves and animagi running around so if we get too many we're going to put a cap on it. But don't despair; remember, your character's already a wizard.

6. We understand that things can get violent and messy in an RP. We also understand that some viewers may be offended by emotionally sensitive material. If you are planning on doing anything particularly gut-wrenching to any of your characters that may offend others, please post a clear trigger-warning in the OOC. I will do my best to do you the same courtesy.

7. Don't be a killjoy. Dark is good. Feels-inducing is good. Deep is good. But if you've got no sense of humor we don't want you and you won't like us. Don't be a sodding p***k, is the takeaway message here.

8. b***h all you want in our OOC. It's not my job to cushion and coddle every fragile ego in this RP. I'm not saying let's have World War III every second of every day...but if someone wants to speak their mind, they will not be punished for it.

9. We reserve the right to add rules as necessary.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

WELCOME TO DYSTOPIA.

There are no passwords or secret traps in the rules of this thread. Just follow a couple simple steps.

First, fill out the code in the blue box at the bottom of this post. Then, PM it to me. If we haven't met before, please also include a writing sample.

THEN, BOOM, YOU'RE DONE.

THIS IS WHAT THE RESERVE WILL LOOK LIKE:

User Image
                        FULL NAME
                        "nickname if applicable"
                              THE MAKE UP AN INTERESTING TITLE FOR YOUR CHARACTER HERE

{defining song lyric}
                        theme song - artist
                        HOUSE ~ YEAR ~ BLOOD STATUS
                        A F F I L I A T I O N (Peacemaker, Underground, or neutral)
                              Short autobiographical blurb about your character, written in the first person. Try to aim for about five sentences. A little over is just fine, but don't write me a damn novel.

FACE CLAIM
                        username

AND HERE IS THE CODE:

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/1dba16c3164135ef0def8597449c4dd6/tumblr_mmeea91zSj1sntmoro9_r1_400.jpg[/img]
                        [size=11][size=14][b]FULL NAME[/b][/size]
                        "[u]nickname if applicable[/u]"
                        [list][list][list][i]THE MAKE UP AN INTERESTING TITLE FOR YOUR CHARACTER HERE[/i][/list][/list][/list]
                        {defining song lyric}
                        [url=link to theme song]theme song - artist[/url]
                        HOUSE ~ YEAR ~ BLOOD STATUS
                        A F F I L I A T I O N (Peacemaker, Underground, or neutral)
                        [list][list][list]Short autobiographical blurb about your character, written in the first person. Try to aim for about five sentences. A little over is just fine, but don't write me a damn novel.[/list][/list][/list]
                        [strike]FACE CLAIM[/strike]
                        [u]username[/u][/size]

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

REALLY BRAVE.

QUIDDITCH: Leonard Higgs (Chaser), Louis Weasley (Seeker), Yasmine Carrow (Chaser), Albus Potter (Chaser),
                        DUELLING:
                        PREFECTS:
                        HEAD GIRL: Brooke Prewett
                        CHESS TEAM:

User Image
                        LOUIS RENOIR WEASLEY
                        "lou"
                              THE ARTIST

{i am a man with a lion heart - i make love and revolution}
                        je suis un homme - zazie
                        GRYFFINDOR ~ SIXTH ~ HALF-BLOOD (⅛ VEELA)
                        N E U T R A L
                              I'm William and Fleur Weasley's youngest, but don't worry, I'm not about to bore you with the usual drivel. What I really am, is an artist. Scratch all that part-veela, Weasley-is-Our-King nonsense; I live to create. Now, I know us Weasleys aren't really known for getting up close and personal with Purebloods, but that doesn't mean I want to see them wiped out. It also doesn't mean I'm ready to jump in with a bunch of former Death Eaters. If you all just put half this energy into creating something beautiful, the world would be a much better place. Don't make me fight, loves. I'm not pretty when I'm angry.

EDDIE REDMAYNE
                        jumbrello

User Image
                        GEORG ANTONIN GAMP
                              THE RUNAWAY

{i was an angel living in the garden of evil, screwed up, scared, doing anything that i needed}
                        gods and monsters - lana del rey
                        GRYFFINDOR ~ SEVENTH YEAR ~ HALF BLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              I'll give it to you straight. I was born into a village of cannibals. Yep--my mother, Nicolette Gamp, nee Leckermaul, and her family cook and eat stray travelers who wander into our woods as part of a centuries-old cultural practice. I was always a little different and I thought something was way sketch about the way my family lived, but I stuck around and held it together for my little sister, Galatea. You see, when she was nine years old, one of the family's would-be victims escaped his bindings before he could be brought out to the slaughter, and, maybe out of spite, maybe deprivation, he raped her. Nine year old Galatea. We all tried to console her, but it seemed our efforts only made things worse. Still, I was determined to save her from her gradual spiral into madness...that is, until I walked in on her last summer in the middle of the murder act. Until then, I'd been keeping my eyes clean. I never watched Mum slaughter the livestock, though I was aware of what went on out in the family shed...seeing it done, though, and by my own sweet little sister at that--! I couldn't stomach it. I ran off. My parents have been surprisingly accommodating. Mum still writes. She says I reminds her extraordinarily of Dad--Ken Gamp was a little rebel, too. But hopefully, Georg, one day you'll find it in your heart to return to us. We miss you deeply. Love, Mum. Galatea hasn't been nearly as understanding. She wants my head on a pike.

AARON HILL
                        LittleStevieHorseAndPhone

User Image
                        GRISELDA MARION GAMP
                        "Zelda"
                              THE FRONTWOMAN AND LEAD VIOLINIST

{What do you see? Something beautiful or something free?}
                        the beautiful people - marilyn manson
                        GRYFFINDOR ~ 7TH ~ HALF BLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              I may have been raised away from mainstream society but the best of pureblood stock runs through my veins and I knows she's a cut above the rest. Like my auntie Brookelle (not my real Aunt, but her family was always close to mine), I took the plunge into the entertainment business and now, at seventeen,I'm the vocalist and lead violinist of an up and coming wizarding band. Maybe you've heard of us? We're called Descent Into Ultimate Evil. I know it's cliched, but people like dark s**t, right? While the band skyrockets in popularity I have no reason to remain at school, except my family has hit a bit of a rough patch right now and I feel like I should stick around to keep Tea from tearing Georg to shreds.

RILEY KEOUGH
                        what sara said

User Image
                        LEONARD VINCENT HIGGS
                        "lenny"
                              THE PUNCHLINE

{if life ain't just a joke then why are we laughing?}
                        dead! - my chemical romance
                        GRYFFINDOR ~ SEVENTH YEAR ~ UNKNOWN
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              I didn't ask for any of this s**t. Nobody consulted me before he was born to a scheming psychopath who hopped from one revolution to the next until finally becoming involved with Marlon Gamp's campaign to dismantle Pureblood society. If it had been any of my choice, I'd have been allowed to grow up as a normal Gryffindor kid. Quidditch and girls, pranks and Hogsmeade trips. No Dark Arts. No wars. None of that bullshit. But alas, it just wasn't meant to be, now, was it? But that's alright. I've given up on the shitty real world, anyway. I've given up on trying to figure out my psychopath mother, and I've given up on trying to figure out who my mysterious, absent father is. Denial is a jolly fun way to live, and it's just easier when you turn things into one big joke. Nowadays, I can't take anything seriously to save my life. I can laugh at anything. I don't talk about my past. Instead, every conversation is a standup show. To the outsider's eye, I look like a perfect optimist! So what if it's all a defense mechanism? That said, I'm not one to mess with and I can rise to the occasion. I've got top marks in Defense and I can even throw off the Imperius. If you did mess with me, though, I'd probably just laugh it off. Whatever you try with me, I've probably been through worse anyway.

CONNOR DOHERTY

User Image
                        ANASTASIA GRACE AGRONSKY
                        "ana"
                              THE SWEETHEART UNDER PRESSURE

GRYFFINDOR ~ SEVENTH ~ HALF BLOOD (1/8 VEELA)
                        N E U T R A L
                              Life's been good, to a kid like me. I had two wonderful and loving parents right from the get-go, and while the sun hasn't always shone on my family, I had a better childhood than most. I was never really a standout brilliant witch or some sort of exotic beauty, like my mum or my cousins. I've always been content to be just Anastasia. To be a nobody in my family is... strange, but all at once, it was exactly who I was meant to be. Just some little ol' Gryffindor who gets noticed only when she's in pictures with her famous cousins. Yeah, life's just easier that way.

BLAKE LIVELY
                        thequeen-- barbie

User Image
                        LIESEL MARINA LECKERMAUL
                        "marina"
                              THE TEENAGE ACTING PRODIGY

{i've been living in a movie scene}
                        hollywood - marina and the diamonds
                        GRYFFINDOR ~ SIXTH YEAR ~ PUREBLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              It is possible, you know--to get out of the Leckermaul commune, that is. I'm sure you've already heard it from my nephew, Georg, so I'll just gloss over this part. Yes, the Leckermaul clan is skeevy. We're the cannibal cousins of a famous first-war martyr. It's true. In fact, I was named for that very war martyr. It's not the honor it sounds like--I was held to her standard, too. Perhaps after seeing a distant cousin dying gloriously for Lord Voldemort, they realized just how little their own branches of the family had accomplished, and, well...a girl can only take being told she's not good enough, not pretty enough, not smart enough, not hardworking enough, not ENOUGH, for so long. I don't know EXACTLY what they wanted me to be...all I know is, I couldn't be it. So, in my fourth year, I did the Gryffindor thing to do--the most stupid and reckless thing imaginable. I ran away from home. Only once I was alone on the streets did I realize how badly I had ******** up. One does not simply leave the Leckermaul clan. Now that I was out in the real world, I was a liability. I could rat out all my family's dirty secrets. I had to be tempted back--never gonna happen--or brought down. For a whole summer, I lay low. I shacked up with a couple of Muggle prostitutes in a four-room flat in Chelsea. I new I had to build up some protection for myself, otherwise, I was a goner. Who would have thought acting would be my safe haven? I auditioned at fifteen and got myself a role in a small production of Hélas, Je me suis Transfiguré Les Pieds. It was during that run that a talent scout spotted me and soon I was signed with an agent. From that bit part I garnered bigger and bigger roles. In a mere two years, I became a star. Yeah, you thought the name Marina Leckermaul was familiar from somewhere, right? Now, with all this media attention, I'm bloody untouchable. If my family so much as looks like they're going to try and bring me down, I'll spill their filthy secret to the tabloids.

LINDSAY ELLINGSON

User Image
                        Brooke Lily Prewett
                        "Just Brooke"
                              Tutor Girl

In this space where I can breathe
                        I believe there is a distance I have wandered
                        Elsewhere - Bethany Joy Lenz
                        Gryffindor ~ Seventh ~ Pure-blood
                        N E U T R A L
                              Hey guys, Brooke here. Considering you can pretty much guess the rest like my age and what-not the only thing you really need to know now is where I came from. My mother, Elizabeth Black married my father Asher Prewett, they had me and then she died. It's a lot more detailed then that but I won't get to much into it other then from what I was told some rouge death eaters killed her only a little while after I was born. After that I went to live with my Uncle Ian and his family, and a few years later my father, now handicapped, lives with us there as well.

Bethany Joy Lenz
                        mandygurl71

User Image
                        Albus Severus Potter
                        "Al"
                              The Quite Star

In a field, where we can scream
                        Get away with almost anything
                        Yeah, every now and then you gotta raise a little hell
                        Hope we get lucky and stay out of jail
                        Beer Money - Kip Moore
                        Gryffindor ~ Seventh ~ Pureblood
                        N E U T R A L
                              Obviously you know who I am, or at least you think you do, so I'll keep it short for you. Yes, I'm the youngest son, middle child, to Harry Potter and his wife, my mother, Ginny Weasley. Yes I play seeker on the Gryffindor Quidditch team, and no I do not know if my parents have anything to say about the upcoming possiblity of another war on our hands. You'd have to ask them or one of my other fifty million family members. Or, you could just leave us be, either way works for me. I like to stick to my close family, and even closer friends, Joey and Lenny. They know me the best and I'd like to keep it that way even if they know me better then I seem to know myself.

Justin Chatwin
                        Mandygurl71

User Image
                        William Orion Black
                        "Will"
                              The Flirt

Dancin' out on 7th street
                        Dancin' through the underground
                        Dancin' little marionette
                        Are you happy now?
                        Dancing Where The Star's Go Blue- Bethany Joy Lenz and Tyler Hilton
                        Gryffindor ~ Seventh ~ Pureblood
                        N E U T R A L
                              I'm the son of Ian Black and well...my mother's not that important since she decided to take off when my dad was being a good guy and helping out my cousin and Uncle. I've been living with them for as long as I can remember and they are my family. Brooke is more like a sister to me than a cousin and I try and look out for her while at school, when I'm not to busy getting myself into trouble that is by flirting and doing things that student's shouldn't be doing of course.

Tyler Hilton
                        Mandygurl71

User Image
                        Josephine Dumbledore Jane Riddle Aquilano
                        "Joey or Jo"
                              The Orphan

I think about how it ain't fair
                        That you weren't there to braid my hair
                        Like mothers do.
                        I Wonder - Kellie Pickler
                        Gryffindor ~ Seventh~ Unknown
                        N E U T R A L
                              Well this will be short, since there really isn't much to say about me. My name is Josephine Aquilano, and I'm an orphan. The rare kind, not one that lost their parents while they were underage and just needed a place to be put until they grew up or were adopted, no...I don't know what happened to my parents. I was dropped off at the orphanage doorstep one day by an older man whom we never saw again, and ever since I've been craving to find out what happened to them. Then, when I was eleven, I got my hogwarts letter and was off to school. One of the first orphans to ever get in of course, they think (and I agree) that it might be because of who my parents were. Sad part is, I've been here seven years and still haven't been able to figure out if that's true or not. Only one year left to go, and I gotta find something about them here! I just know its in these walls.

Alexis Bledel
                        Mandygurl71

User Image
                        Michael Ethan Ethelred
                        "Mikey"
                              THE SHY GUY

{ooooh, livin' on a prayer}
                        livin' on a prayer - bon jovi
                        Gryffindor ~ 7th ~ Pureblood
                        Neutral
                              There isn't much to say about me. I'm just Steph's older brother. I'm still not sure how I got sorted into Gryffindor. It's a ******** mystery, just like how Step and I are related. I'm an average student, I guess. Nothing special. I don't know. Maybe i'll figure things out this year.

Logan Learman
                        cabeior

User Image
                        YASMINE NOEL CARROW
                        "minnie"
                              THE GYPSY

{'cause i've got moves, you better see for yourself}
                        take me away - wild belle
                        GRYFFINDOR ~ SIXTH ~ HALF-BLOOD (⅛ VEELA)
                        N E U T R A L
                              Okay, so you don't see many—any—Carrows in Gryffindor; I get that. No cause for alarm, I promise. I'm not out to infiltrate your s**t. The very last thing I'd want is to get any more entrenched here. Vonnie's more of the "bow down and kiss my feet" kind of Carrow girl, no matter how often Dad says when I try, I look just like Grand-maman. Listen, I know what I'm about. As soon as I'm done with this N.E.W.T. nonsense, I'm out of here and off to somewhere beautiful. I want to get my feet wet and I'm not going to do it with the net of Carrow gold and family support under me.

ELSA HOSK
                        jumbrello

User Image
                        DESPERADA VANE
                        "desi"
                              LADY MACBETH

{I got so sick of being on my own, now the devil won't leave me alone}
                        turn off the lights - panic! at the disco
                        GRYFFINDOR ~ 7th ~ PURE
                        P E A C E M A K E R
                              Desperada--my parents bloody well got it right. I'm slipping. I have been ever since I got put on this planet--well, back on this planet, at any rate. I've done terrible things. Well, not me exactly. But I've got these memories in my head that aren't mine, but they are. In my dreams I see myself doing terrible things. I lie, I con, I hurt and kill the people who take care of me. My guess is I was such a little demon in my last life that I was forced to come back and do it all over. It scares me...I withdraw...bit by bit I'm coming undone but Gamp says he can fix it all if I just obey. It's got to be worth it right?

ASHLEY TISDALE
                        what sara said

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

AMBITIOUS.

QUIDDITCH: Alexander Flint (Captain, Chaser), Lokira Rowle (Beater),
                        DUELLING: Lokira Rowle (Captain), Jude Mulciber,
                        PREFECTS:
                        CHESS TEAM: Lexington Lancaster,

User Image
                        LOKIRA LIVIANA ROWLE
                        "liv"
                              THE QUEEN OF THE BLOODY ******** UNDERGROUND

{stand up and admit tomorrow's never coming}
                        this is the new s**t - marilyn manson
                        SLYTHERIN ~ 7TH ~ PUREBLOOD
                        U N D E R G R O U N D xL E A D E R
                              I'm sorry, but who is this Gamp idiot trying to tell us what to do with ourselves? Oh, let's make peace and usher in a new era of rainbows and ******** sunshine! BULLSHIIIIT! Listen up, ********, 'cause I'm Liv ******** Rowle and I'm gonna tell you what's what. From a hellhole of a home with an absent father who died while I was in the womb and a zombie mother who can't rouse herself off the couch and out of her opium high to cook dinner, I didn't raise myself and rise to the top of Slytherin's social pyramid just so some lunatic could tell me what to do. And I know you didn't spend however many years you've been alive honing your identities just to have them taken away from you, either? So I hope you're ready for a ******** fight, 'cause it's gonna be a bloodbath! Now, who's with me?

CANDICE ACCOLA
                        what sara said

User Image
                        LEXINGTON ANDREA LANCASTER
                        "lex"
                              THE BACKSTABBER

{let's just keep pretending to be friends}
                        carried away - passion pit
                        SLYTHERIN ~ SEVENTH YEAR ~ PUREBLOOD
                        P E A C E M A K E R
                              Look, it's not my fault, okay? Yeah, I know I'm supposed to be Liv Rowle's best friend but all of the sudden we're on opposite sides of the war and I sort of 'forgot' to tell her that. Felicity Higgs approached me to hop on board with Gamp's movement way before Liv ever started the Underground. Felicity says she knew my granddad in school and she seemed like her heart was in the right place, so I jumped on the bandwagon, and like a month later Liv decided she was going against Gamp. She still has no idea I'm working against her...and to make matters worse, I might have accidentally killed her boyfriend over the summer. She's going to murder me when she finds out...but hopefully she won't? I mean, I've survived this long by acting totally helpless and pretending I need my friends to sort out all my s**t for me. I don't think they think I'm even capable of tying my own shoes...and it's a great diversion. I've thrown half of them under the bus already and they never even found out it was me--because I'm just a brainwashed idiot with no mind of her own who can't keep food down, let alone keep a scheme together, right? Well, this time I've really gone and ******** up, and there's a chance I might not make it out alive. But on the off chance that my old tricks save my arse yet again, as soon as graduation rolls around I'm dropping off the face of the earth and starting over in Bolivia, where it's safe.

MICHELLE TRACHTENBERG

User Image
                        COLIN ROTH DAVIES
                              THE SCUMBAG POLITICIAN

{with a thousand lies and a good disguise, hit 'em right between the eyes}
                        you're gonna go far kid - the offspring
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              Unless you live under a rock, you must have heard of my grandfather, the notoriously successful and at times underhanded Ministry undersecretary Christopher Lloyd Davies. He's been a part of my life since childhood, and for as long as I can remember, he's been challenging me and my cousins to succeed--well, pitting us against each other, really. I dare say, though, I think I might just be a shoe-in for favorite. I'm, what, seventeen? And I've already destroyed more of my family members' blossoming political careers than I can count on one hand. In my years, I've reaped quite a few benefits from the Pureblood lifestyle--money, power, and the undeniable sense of just being better than the rest, to name just a few. So, as I'm sure you can imagine, I don't feel inclined to let this new Lord of ours get very far.

DOUGLAS BOOTH

User Image
                        Alexander Marcus Flint
                        "Alex"
                              The Quidditch Jock

{it's my life}
                        it's my life - bon jovi
                        Slytherin~ 7th ~ Pureblood
                        Underground
                              Bow down, bitches, because I am Quidditch royalty- the son Germany's Captain, Marcus. I'm a striking combination of my mother's brains and my father's brawn. I've inherited my father's obsession passion for the game. I don't have complete tunnel vision and do enjoy women, parties, and good booze-oh, and if you touch my baby sister I kill you.

RICHARD MADDEN
                        cabeiro

User Image
                        MARIE ELENE POLKISS
                              THE PHANTOM

{Here in a flash and gone without a trace!}
                        this is halloween - marilyn manson
                        SLYTHERIN ~ 7TH ~ HALF BLOOD (1/8 VEELA)
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              Oh but you must know of Blair Carrow, the famed Death Eater who valiantly gave her life at the young, tragic age of seventeen in the Battle of Hogwarts? If you do, you must also know she was part of the campaign to spy on Harry Potter prior to the Battle of the Seven Potters above Little Whinging? And if you know all that, there shouldn't be a shadow of a doubt in your mind that Blair Carrow died and definitely didn't fall in love with Potter's neighbor Piers Polkiss, and she definitely didn't give rise to myself and my brother Pascal. He and I are just simple Muggleborns of course, and Liv Rowle was kind enough to take me in. I'm just about the opposite of Liv--she's loud and antagonistic, while I've got a rather diminutive personality. That's not to say I'm not a mean b***h--I just prefer to run my operations from the shadows. It's all I've known all my life. Because if word gets out that my mother actually faked her death and ran off with a Muggle, s**t is going to hit the fan. So naturally I've had to learn to keep my head down...but if something awful happens to you here at Hogwarts, I might just be responsible. Like my mother, I pray not to a deity, but to a First Wizarding War martyr, and I keep her cross in my pocket for luck. I believe in the real people who my ancestors watched live and die, love. Not your silly abstracts.

HEATHER MARKS
                        what sara said

User Image
                        PASCAL POLKISS
                              THE WAR PROFITEER

{in some states they say you can burn for it but i'll burn that bridge when i get to it}
                        mandy goes to med school - the dresden dolls
                        SLYTHERIN ~ SIXTH YEAR ~ HALF BLOOD (1/8 VEELA)
                        N E U T R A L
                              Some say "war profiteer", some say "opportunist", and still some say "Machiavellian sleaze out for all he can steal". I prefer the term "personal Jesus". Look, babyface--there's a war coming. If I know you lot, you're going to want to squeeze as much living into the next few months as you possibly can. So, you want drugs? I've got drugs. You want protective amulets? I can hook you up, but are you sure you wouldn't just want some drugs? I've got weapons, too--Dark offensive s**t. And I'm not stupid--I know you're all screwing each other because you think tonight might be your last night on Earth. Maybe you weren't careful, and maybe you're expecting a little stranger you're not too keen on meeting. Well, if you ever need someone to take care of it for you, Pascal Polkiss is your man! I'll take care of all your needs, for a nominal fee, and that warm, fuzzy feeling I get from helping a buddy out.

REID PREBENDA

User Image
                        GREYSON KENNEDY CARROW
                        "grey"
                              THE ALOOF BAD-BOY

SLYTHERIN ~ FIFTH ~ HALF BLOOD (1/8 VEELA)
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              If you're looking for some bloody romance, find Yvonne. I don't see anything as all that glamorous. Woo, I was a spoiled rich prep, good looking parents, lots of money, influence in the world. I suppose we have it made, and all that good s**t. I could give a damn less about all the materialistic things surrounding me. I'm out for a little bloodshed, and I suppose it's always been just about as simple as that.

CHRIS EVANS
                        thequeen-- barbie

User Image
                        Stephanie Marie Ethelred
                        "Steph"
                              THE USELESS BRAT

{bad bitches like me is hard to come by}
                        starships - nikki manji
                        SLYTHERIN ~ FIFTH ~ PUREBLOOD
                        P E A C E M A K E R
                              I get what I want and I don't care who says I can't because I will. I bullied my father and brother since my no good, b***h of a mother broke up our family. And guess what? It's ******** worked. I don't care. I do what I want because I can and if I can't do it i'll bully someone into doing it for me. Those stupid ******** teachers and their stupid grades. Like I give a s**t.

Elle Fanning
                        cabeiro

User Image
                        CARLOS MATEO RODRIGUEZ
                        "los"
                              THE DOUCHEBAG

{never let him destruct you, worth to start the fight}
                        first blood - kavinsky
                        SLYTHERIN ~ SEVENTH YEAR ~ HALFBLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              Here’s a shortened family history for you people: at some point in the past, long ago, Tiffany Montague (my grandmother) was about to be apprehended for murder, then decided she didn’t quite appreciate the thought of spending her life behind bars, and fled to Columbia. I don’t know the details, but she met a muggleborn wizard there, Julio Delacruz, they married, had one daughter, who in turn had me. And then Mercedes. Partially thanks to grandpa’s business- dealing in narcotics- and partially thanks to grandma’s inheritance, we are rich, though I certainly hope not famous. Anyway, my mother first married another wizard, had me, then got left by him. I never knew him. Then, she married another douche who I also don’t remember, got preggers again, and had another kid. Only to get left again. Idiotic, and you can count damn well on it that won’t happen to me. Both me and my half-sister, Mercedes, were homeschooled, until last summer. I don’t know what exactly happened to grandma’s mantra of “never mind the British”, but well, at least she had the courtesy to give mother a notice that it might be better to escape to higher ground before the muggle police came, which is exactly what we did-- someone in my grandfather’s cartel finally cracked. I’m often described as the more even-tempered one between me and my sister, but compared to normal people, that’s still a stretch. We both have a temper, though I like to think I’m the only one who can somewhat reel Merce in… Though most of the time, it’s much more fun to cut her loose and see the chaos and damage unfold. Hey, what can I say? I like to be entertained.

BEN BARNES
                        Kimatress

User Image
                        MERCEDES ALEJANDRA MOREIRA
                        "merce"
                              THE FREEDOM FIGHTER

{it’s not known what we’ll do, they can break your heart}
                        first blood - kavinsky
                        SLYTHERIN ~ SEVENTH YEAR ~ HALFBLOOD
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              Well, well, well. I’m Mercedes Alejandra Moreira, Mercedes for short. If you’ve listened to Carlos ranting already, you know how we got here. Decades after an original Montague fleeing to another continent, we’re at it again. Fun to be back, really. I can just feel my soul rejoicing. What you probably don’t know is what I am planning to do now that we fled the Americas. It’s pretty simple actually and it all boils down to this: Let’s start a riot, chica. Mom always said I had the temper of the Montagues in Europe or perhaps it’s my Latin blood, but I sure as hell ain’t gonna sit around and do nothing, that’s for the weak. And I’m not one of them. No joke. I’m vicious, violent and live without limits: take my advice, and don’t end up on the wrong side of my wand. Comprendido?

ADRIANA LIMA
                        Kimatress

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        EVELYN NIXIE HAWKINS
                        "Evie"
                              THE GOTHIC BARBIE DOLL

{I'm awake! I'm alive! Now I know what I believe inside!}
                        awake and alive- Skrillex
                        SLYTHERIN ~ FIFTH ~ FULL BLOOD
                        PEACEMAKER
                              Where to start to tell you who I truly am, thats gonna be a little hard but I will try. I am a full blooded Slytherin but I don't act like all of them. I have a calmer sweeter side to myself unlike Draco and his clan. I am what they call a barbie girl because of my looks and actions. I try to bring peace to the world like Harry tried but people hate me for it well, Slytherins do. I have a great personality to get along with if people took the time to get to know me. Slytherins think I am too weak and other houses think I am to scary because I have blonde hair and I am a full blooded Slytherin.

BRITTANY BROKEHEART
                        evieinwonderland

User Image
                        JUDE DOMINIC MULCIBER
                              THE MAD KING

{my heart never stops beating for you, long after you're gone}
                        gone gone gone - phillip phillips
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              You ever hear the phrase, "I don't look for trouble, trouble finds me"? That pretty much sums it up. Do you believe in reincarnation? I do...I don't have a choice. I think sometimes when we get sent back, something goes wrong with the process and bits of our past lives get stuck in our heads. That's how I explain the nightmares about war, dying, murdering, rape...you name it. But when I tried to go public about it...they thought I was nuts and I almost got locked in the loony-bin at St. Mungo's. Nowadays, I don't bother trying to tell the truth. My whole life is an elaborate circus act. In the spotlight, I'm Jude Mulciber, duelling star, cultured aristocrat, part-time Wizarding Wireless radio talk-show personality. But behind closed doors, I'm lost, confused, and afraid to ******** sleep. At least I know she'll always be there for me: my other half, the part of me I wished I never needed. It's a good thing she found me, because she's the only one I'll ever trust.

DREW VAN ACKER

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

REALLY SMART.

QUIDDITCH:
                        DUELLING: Chandler Carrow,
                        PREFECTS:
                        CHESS TEAM: Violet Morrison,

User Image
                        Lorelei Grace Flint
                        "Lori"
                              The Firecracker

{Say hello, say hello to a new way}
                        new day - tamar kaprelian
                        Ravenclaw ~ 5th ~ Pureblood
                        Underground
                              Don't you dare call me a dainty princess, i've got the same temper as Alexander, my older brother, and my father. I may not be on the Quidditch team, but I could still hand you your a** in a pick up game. I enjoy my books above all (because Alexander won't let me go to any of the cool parties-ugh, he's so annoying!). Like any good Flint, I don't like being told what to do.

LEVEN RAMBIN
                        cabeiro

User Image
                        Orion Magorian Sinistra
                              The Half-Breed

{there's nothing wrong with loving who you are}
                        born this way - lady gaga
                        Ravenclaw ~ 6th ~ Half-Blood/Breed?
                        neutral
                              The stars couldn't have predicted my birth. I'm half-wizard, half-centaur even if I don't look it. I spend most of my time outdoors-seriously, my friends sometimes have to wake me up and drag me back to the Ravenclaw tower because I sleep outside so much. I hate flying, you'll never see me on a broom. I love the ladies, but they don't seem to take me seriously.

DOUGLAS SMITH
                        cabeiro

User Image
                        GALATEA MARILYN GAMP
                        "tea"
                              THE ENGINEER

{weren't we indestructible? i thought that we could brave it all}
                        now - paramore
                        RAVENCLAW ~ FIFTH YEAR ~ HALF BLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              Look, I don't get why everyone seems to think I'm so helpless. I had an accident in the family kitchen when I was nine years old. Nine-year-olds are clumsy, hapless things! My family won't let me live it down, though. They think I need to be coddled and watched over. In fact, I daresay I'm the most talented of the lot. I can memorize a textbook in shorter than it'd take you to read it through once. I can read expressions and discern emotions on a dime. I can build you clockwork that can do just about anything. And you can bet your arse I'll prove myself before the year is up! See, my brother recently pulled a Sirius Black and ran off. His head's all full of family secrets that could get the lot of us arrested if he squeals...so I'm going to bring him home, in an urn if I have to.

SIRI TOLLEROD

User Image
                        YVONNE NAOMI CARROW
                        "vonnie"
                              THE QUEEN BEE

RAVENCLAW ~ SIXTH ~ HALF BLOOD (1/8 VEELA)
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              It's all a fairy tale, really. My maman and daddy were the prince and princess of their time, and it was natural that they'd marry and have four children just as beautiful as them! I was born smack dab in the middle, along with my twin sister, and I've been royalty ever since! Ravenclaw queen, quite like my grandmother, I've always done well just to be the very best--and well, since I am the very best, it's really not all that hard. The only thing I've ever had to complain about is how exhausting it is to be this damn fabulous!

ALICE EVE
                        the queen-- barbie

User Image
                        BLUE JAY ANDRETTA
                        "blue"
                              THE STARVING INNOCENT

RAVENCLAW ~ SIXTH ~ PUREBLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              I know what you're thinking. What kind of a name is Blue Jay? Good question. Too bad I've gotten tired of answering it over sixteen years, so you'll just have to wonder. I'm just the same as any poorly written character in some tragic soap opera: a loner who never knew her dad and lives with her poor mother. It's all cliche, really. But cliches make your life insignificant, another fact that's been seen and argued many times. Old news, if you will. And old news is comfortable and warm and smells of the back of the library, and that's exactly the kind of news I'd be, if I had to pick one.

INDIA EISLEY
                        thequeen-- barbie

User Image
                        VIOLET LEIGH MORRISON
                        "vi"
                              THE CHARMER

{you are no other than what you decide to see}
                        super dj - smith and thell
                        RAVENCLAW ~ SEVENTH YEAR ~ MUGGLEBORN
                        N E U T R A L
                              I thought I was going to be a brain surgeon, or a gymnast. Then, I got a visit from the Headmistress of a school called Hogwarts, telling me I was a witch--wait, a what? My parents were stoked that I was even more special than I'd ever imagined, and they shipped me off straightaway. I was welcomed into Ravenclaw--the smart House--with open arms. But it wasn't like it was all smooth sailing from there. Being Muggleborn, I was instantly forced to compete with people who had prepared all their lives for a world of magic and sorcery. I was clueless and lost, and my competitive drive just wouldn't take that! Meanwhile, we're like, at war now? Being Muggleborn is suddenly something to be proud of, if you believe what Gamp has to say. But some people don't want things to change, and see us Muggleborns as more of a threat than ever...what's a girl to do? The only thing I can do, really: stay on top. So that's what I do. All day, every day, I fight to get people to adore me. I don't know who I am when the lights go out and no one's around. I'll win you over however I can--when I was younger it was my smarts that won me love, but nowadays, it's what I do between the sheets. Not that I seem desperate. You probably think I'm confident, charming, and not someone to disappoint, even though I'm obsessed with making sure I don't disappoint you. If you dare snub me, I'll find little ways to make your life a living hell. I might seem like a real b***h sometimes, but it's 'cause I don't know what else to do--all I want is for you to love me!

KARLIE KLOSS

User Image
                        TIBERIUS DANTE MACHARET
                        "tiber"
                              THE HEARTBREAKER

{i might tear you apart}
                        break your heart - taio cruz
                        RAVENCLAW ~ SEVENTH YEAR ~ PUREBLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              I feel ******** glorious and I have every right to that. The name is Tiberius Macharet, another one of the many spawns of what’s supposed to be the most illegitimate relationship of the last century. Officially, Regis- my father- is the kid of Reese Macharet and some Monacan douche who she had an on-off relationship with before finally putting a stop to that- and in my life, that’s the largest lie I know. The truth is, I’m one of the grandchildren of the infamous Rodolphus Lestrange, and I have to say, that explains so much. I never really pegged Reese as the sadistic type anyway, and it sure as hell didn’t come from mom’s side of the family… Well, I just like to say I’m protective, not a sadistic jerk. Well, maybe a jerk. Practically, this translates to ‘touch one of mine and you’re obligated to die a slow and painful death’- and I’ll be sure to enjoy every second of your agony.

ALEX PETTYFER
                        Kimatress

User Image
                        CHANDLER BARTHOLOMEW CARROW
                              THE HEARTTHROB

{imma do just what i want lookin’ ahead no turnin’ back}
                        pursuit of happiness - kid cudi
                        RAVENCLAW ~ SEVENTH ~ HALF-BLOOD (⅛ VEELA)
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              So, it's become a bit of a Carrow tradition to start popping out kids when they're still in school. Mum had me when she was sixteen and sometimes, the way she clings and coddles around my birthday, I think maybe it wasn't such a straight shot for her and Pops. Well, whatever, I came kicking and screaming into the world and haven't stopped making a ruckus since. What is it Vonnie says? It's exhausting to be so damned fabulous? Bullshit! It's exhilarating. Let's keep the blood flowing, pets. Can't have Uncle Marlon getting too comfortable up there. It's not his place; Mum always said he was a wormy kid. Not much has changed.

CHRIS PINE
                        jumbrello

User Image
                        Lilly Rose Quinny
                        "Lil"
                              The Next Hermione Granger

{Always dance
                        Always dance
                        Though they'll try to stop you, always dance}
                        Always Dance - Starkid
                        Ravenclaw ~ Fifth ~ Muggle Born
                        Neutral
                              I have way to much work to be doing to talk to you..but I guess if I have to tell you about me I might as well get it over with. I'm Lilly Rose Quinny, Fifth year, I'll be turning 16 November 23. I am muggle born and proud. My parents had a bit of a shock when they found out I had magic but accepted it excitedly, sending me to Hogwarts. I am considered one of the smartest, brightest witch of my year. Though I'm not sure if that's all true, I do try hard and do my work to the best of my ability. I don't like to brag about my grades it's not my thing. I'm not that much of a people person, I prefer a good book, though I would be lying if I said I wouldn't like a date to the Halloween Masquerade. I can be quite sassy though when you deserve it. That's about it, good student, bookworm, and desperate.

Laura Marano
                        Emo_hinata987

User Image
                        Mafdet Roerva Vanhelsing
                        "Maffy"
                              DITSY LITTLE BLOODSUCKER

RAVENCLAW ~ SIXTH YEAR ~ HALF BLOOD { 1/4 vampire }
                        N E U T R A L
                              Salutations incumbents! Oh my, look at that! *looks the other way* What? Oh, I'm so sorry! I get distracted so easily. I'm trying to work on it. Papa says I lack focus. I suppose that is true... but I focus on things I like! I get urges sometimes you see, from my Papa's side. They scare me sometimes... but I think I just need somebody to teach me how to really focus on self control.

Frida Gustavsson
                        Blyn-Chan

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

SCARED OF GHOSTS. AND SHEETS WITH HOLES IN THEM. AND REGULAR SHEETS.

QUIDDITCH: Christopher Robichaux (Keeper, Captain),
                        DUELLING:
                        PREFECTS: Corinne Rothchild,
                        CHESS TEAM: Rodian Lecter,

User Image
                        CHRISTOPHER CARLISLE ROBICHAUX
                        "Chris"
                              THE OUTGOING QUIDDITCH STAR

{you think you want me but you don't know what you're getting into}
                        you don't know me - elizabeth gillies
                        HUFFLEPUFF ~ 7TH ~ MUGGLEBORN
                        N E U T R A L
                              There's not much to know about me. I'm popular. I'm Quidditch captain. On the weekends I like to party and get baked. I've never had sex before, but I have had girlfriends. When I'm not at Hogwarts, I'm addicted to video games...oh, and before I was ten, I'd already tried to kill myself twice. See, when I was younger, my parents and doctors mistook my 'fits' of breaking s**t for ADHD, and I was dangerously overmedicated. By the end of it, I was on 17 different supplements and miserable. It was a relief when we finally found out I was a wizard. Once the news came in, I was weaned off my pills and became fairly well adjusted since. Nowadays, I'd say I have a lot going for me. Provided a drug test doesn't ruin me, I've got a substantial future in professional Quidditch. Not to mention the parties and girls...I still don't like talking about my childhood, though.

CHARLIE MILLS
                        what sara said

User Image
                        RODIAN DMITRIY LECTER
                        "Rodi"
                              THE ASPIRING PLAYWRIGHT

{i've been living in a state of dreaming, living in a make believe land}
                        state of dreaming - marina and the diamonds
                        HUFFLEPUFF ~ 7TH ~ PUREBLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              No matter what era you were born in, blood status means nothing if you're lost. That's what I am. I don't really know how to explain it...I'm nuts, I guess. It's just been isolated incidents, so far. I'll hallucinate vividly, but soon enough I'll come back to myself. I fear the day when I lose my mind for good, though. Until then, I cope through the writing craft. I've been working on this play since I was a second-year and I think it's finally finished. I hope so, anyway. It's about Death Eaters. My great uncle Igor Karkaroff was a Death Eater, did you know? Anyway, I'm hoping to have it performed on the stage as early as Christmas. I already have my cast and we've been rehearsing all summer. I just need to book the performance space and hope people will actually come, and hope something comes of my miserable life before I snap at last. People call me a pushover, but really, I just want to have a place in someone else's life. My own isn't worth much.

WILLIAM MOSELEY
                        what sara said

User Image
                        LOVISSA NOELLE BIGSBY
                        "Vissa"
                              THE ANGRY ENCHANTRESS

{My brain's repeating, If you've got an impulse, let it out}
                        "The Sound of Settling" - Death Cab for Cutie
                        HUFFLEPUFF ~ SIXTH ~ PUREBLOOD
                        UNDERGROUND
                              Lovissa was far too young to remember the pain her mother put her family through. She can not for the life of her remember a moment when she and her mother bonded. As far as Lovissa can remember it was just her Anders and Papa. School began for young Lovissa and she was placed in the Hufflepuff house, while her big brother Anders was spending his last few years in the Ravenclaw house. Though she knew her brother and father would have a fit if they learned, Lovissa joined the Underground.

Ophelia Lovibond
                        s t e ll a r b ee

User Image
                        REAGAN CHEYENNE MACHARET
                        "reggie"
                              THE DOPAMINE

{stop making the eyes at me, i'll stop making the eyes at you}
                        i bet you look good on the dancefloor - arctic monkeys
                        HUFFLEPUFF ~ SIXTH YEAR ~ PUREBLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              Hello, dollface. My name’s Reagan Cheyenne Macharet, daughter of Matthias Macharet, who in turn is the illegitimate son of Reese Macharet and Rodolphus Lestrange-- that makes me and Tiberius cousins, which is pretty rad. As you can see, I was sorted in Hufflepuff and I like it here. I guess I’m pretty loyal, though hard-working isn’t really one of the characteristics I’d use to describe myself- after all, if you’ve never had and never will have to work a day in your life, why on earth would you put forth actual genuine effort for boring things? I don’t like boring things. I don’t like bland things either-- but that doesn’t mean it’s impossible to get along with me! I’m mostly nice after all, just a little bit picky, but isn’t that my birthright?

ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY
                        Kimatress

User Image
                        CORINNE BARNABY ROTHCHILD
                        "rin"
                              THE PRINCESS

{my feet just keeps me moving trying to break the chain}
                        break the chain - oh land
                        HUFFLEPUFF ~ SIXTH ~ HALF-BLOOD
                        P E A C E K E E P E R
                              It's a bit of a nasty shock when you're a muggle and you realize you're dealing with a witch. It's a bit nastier when you've got a face and title that puts you on the front of tabloids weekly. That's what it was like for my father, Prince Edward, Duke of York, when he found out he was married to a witch. For me, it's worked out quite nicely indeed. I have the best of both worlds—jewels and balls, wands and Quidditch. I'd just as soon not have to compromise either, if it's all the same to you. With purebloods on the down and outs, there's space for the rest of us to climb.

ANA DE ARMAS
                        jumbrello

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

TOO OLD FOR THIS RUBBISH.

User Image
                        MARLON AUGUSTUS GAMP
                              THE SCAVENGER

{there's always one door that you forget to lock and i will be waiting}
                        scavenger - emilie autumn
                        SLYTHERIN ALUMNUS ~ HALF-BLOOD
                        P E A C E M A K E R
                              I am the youngest child and heir of the notable, ever charitable and oh-so-dapper Philander Ambrose Gamp. And my mother? Oh, she's dead. Marilyn Gamp—convict, Death Eater, general blight on our name. The only good thing about her was that she wasn't really a Pureblood; she still said she was, though. Being the youngest, there wasn't much left for me, but I made do with what I had, chin up. When it comes down to it, you've just got to wait for the pieces to fall. My siblings both disgraced themselves and who was there to pick up the droppings? Why, me of course. I rose up, far further than anyone had expected me to; far further than father had expected me to. But this movement isn't about me. It all about supply and demand, cupcake. There's only so much to go around and should we really be wasting our resources on bigots and murderers? Of course not. It's time for a change in the wizarding world and I know just how to bring it to you.

BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH
                        jumbrello

User Image
                        BLYTHE ANTIGONE CARROW
                        "blythe"
                              THE DISTURBED SEER

ALUMNI ~ HALF BLOOD (1/4 VEELA)
                        P E A C E M A K E R ?
                              I had a vision, once, as a little girl, of the world unfolding from under my feet, and being the daughter of two of the most influential Death Eaters alive, Amycus and Carmen Carrow, I figured that the world would turn in my favor. Instead, for nineteen all too short years it has harrowed me. I have drifted from one stage of life to the next in a world that is wholly misunderstood by the common man. Two years previous to today, I graduated at the top of my class, but I find it a little hard to find solid footing in a world that continues to shift for the worse under my feet. The chaos is blinding.

GIGI HADID
                        thequeen-- barbie

User Image
                        CARMEN GRAY CARROW
                        "carmen"
                              THE FORMER IT-GIRL

ALUM ~ HALFBREED (1/2 VEELA)
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              Has it really been so long? My life has become all a blur, dancing in beautiful ballgowns and fabulous photoshoots. The days of Hogwarts never really seem all that far from hand, but oh, how my children make me feel older every passing minute! At the height of my time, I was the highest paid supermodel in all of Britain by day, and by night, well, I was something out of a horror story. And all in the arms of my loving Amycus. Nowadays, I still raise a little hell, but not as often. I am a grandmother, you know.

CHARLIZE THERON
                        thequeen-- barbie

User Image
                        BENJAMIN XAVIER CARROW
                        "ben"
                              THE MAN WHO WALKED IN HIS FATHER'S FOOTSTEPS

ALUM ~ HALF BLOOD (1/4 VEELA)
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              I bet you're sick of these Carrows now, huh? We just keep coming, one after the other, one just as glamorous as the next. I've had my share of being the handsome punk, too, and I'm old enough now to see just how it made me who I am today. A man just as any other, perhaps with a little more bank, and a beautiful wife who gave me a beautiful family. We're nothing more than a family who struck gold--though not harmonious or easily found, we've all got happiness in our little piece of insanity.

PAUL WALKER
                        thequeen-- barbie

User Image
                        BROOKELLE ISMONE AGRONSKY
                        "brooke"
                              THE TOP MODEL

ALUM ~ HALF BLOOD (1/4 VEELA)
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              There's nothing about me you can't pick up a magazine and read about. Famed first daughter of Carmen and Amycus Carrow, I followed right on up into my mother's golden footsteps and made myself every bit the wonderful woman she was. Model by sixteen, married by eighteen... I was everything she had been, complete with my three beautiful little children and my handsome husband. Oh, and the countless murder sprees. Needless to say, my life's been pretty charmed, and I'd not change one thing about it.

BROOKLYN DECKER
                        thequeen-- barbie

User Image
                        ANDERSON HEATH BIGSBY
                        "Anders"
                              THE LOONY CARE TAKER

{I know right now you don't care, but soon enough you're gonna think of me}
                        "Unwell" - Matchbox Twenty
                        ALUMNI ~ PUREBLOOD
                        NEUTRAL
                              Of course Anders had been old enought to watch his mother leave behind him, his father, and little Lovissa. Anderson stopped trying to make friends, he stopped trusting people all together. While attending Hogwarts Ander's was the top student in Care of Magical creatures. Then he graduated and decided to return back to Hogwarts as an assistant care taker.

Ben Whishaw
                        s t e ll a r b ee

User Image
                        LISELOT HENDRIKA BIGSBY
                        "Lissy"
                              THE LOST MOTHER

{I just want to break you down so badly}
                        "Make Damn Sure" - Taking Back Sunday
                        ALUMNI ~ PUREBLOOD
                        PEACEMAKER
                              Liselot was very young when the Death Eaters attacked in her home town slaying muggles, muggle borns, and even purebloods who defended them. She hated them as a child and she has hated them well into adulthood. Of course when the war came and went it left Liselot feeling empty, as though she had not done much to help. She graduated from her school and quickly married a young man by the name of Phillip Bigsby. Over the years Liselot acted as though the family life was thrilling enough for her. She gave her husband two beautiful children, and then Marlon Gamp happened. She could no longer hide her true nature from Phillip or her children for that matter. She packed her things and slipped away into the night, with out so much as a goodbye. Once away from her family Liselot joined the Peacemakers and their quest.

VERA FARMIGA
                        s t e ll a r b ee

User Image
                        PHILLIP ANDERSON BIGSBY
                        "Phil"
                              THE DRUNKEN LOVER

{don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my head}
                        "I Miss You" - Blink 182
                        ALUMNI ~ PUREBLOOD
                        NEUTRAL
                              Phillip was born and raised by to seemingly normal purebloods, he attended Hogwarts and even had a few encounters with Death Eaters in his day. Phillip has always opposed the any dark lord that popped up. After graduation he met and quickly married Liselot, a lovely pureblood from Holland. His wife gave him two beautiful children, a son and a daughter. Not long after little Loviisa was born his wife began to grow so distant towards him. Eventually she left the family home.

VIGGO MORTENSEN
                        s t e ll a r b ee

User Image
                        NORA JACINTA CARROW
                              THE JAM IN YOUR JAMMIE DODGER

{guess what? i'm not a robot}
                        i am not a robot - marina and the diamonds
                        HUFFLEPUFF ALUMNA ~ PUREBLOOD
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              We've all made our mistakes and we have to live with them. Thankfully, mine weren't entirely irreparable. Oh, you think I'm talking about getting pregnant at sixteen? Not even close. My family means everything to me. You understand, waiting until you're financially stable to have children is for people who aren't financially stable. Even after my father, Philander Gamp, cut me off, the Carrows were incredibly supportive. That being said, after what I put them through when I was sixteen, I've always felt I owed them a little something extra. I'll do anything for my family, so keep your hands off of them. That doesn't include my brother, Marlon, mind. He's gone off on his own. Oh, and he says we're half-blood? He doesn't know what he's talking about.

REBECCA ROMIJN
                        jumbrello

User Image
                        NIKOLAI IVANOVICH AGRONSKY
                        "kolya"
                              THE TURNCOAT

{it's too good to throw it all away}
                        smoke & mirrors - gotye
                        PUREBLOOD
                        U N D E R G R O U N D
                              You vill have to forgive me if my English is still not so good. I am Russian and came to England at the start of your Second War as undercover Auror. Vot I had not been expecting vos to enjoy myself and my new position. I had not been expecting my Brookelle. I had spent my youth hiding in Caucasus with Mamochka and my younger sister, Masha. I found it better here and if my wife tells you it was easy, it was not. Still, I found her and ve have had three children. With Brookelle's career and the children out of the house, I keep myself busy as importer/exporter. Of vot? You vill be needing varrant to find out. As ever, I vill fight for vot is mine.

NIKOLAJ COSTER-WALDAU
                        jumbrello

User Image
                        BLAIR DESMONE POLKISS
                        "bee"
                              THE LIVING DEAD

{baby let's go out tonight, we could paint the town in blue}
                        serial killer - lana del rey
                        RAVENCLAW ALUMNA ~ PUREBLOOD (1/4 VEELA)
                        F O R M E R xD E A T H xE A T E R
                              Everyone knows the story--Blair Carrow, the brilliant young Death Eater prodigy, who, at the young age of seventeen was trusted with the sacred duty of spying on Harry Potter before his permanent departure from Little Whinging, also died at the young age of seventeen during the Battle of Hogwarts. The truth is, I'm not I'm chalked up to be. If you know your history, you know that the Death Eaters lost the Battle of Seven Potters. We lost because I failed. I'd never failed anything before...and miraculously, Piers Polkiss was there to catch me when I fell. Time and time again I tried to make up for my fumble and help the Death Eaters along through the war, but I just kept stumbling...and Piers caught me every time. So, when the Battle of Hogwarts rolled around and I knew in my heart of hearts that we were going to lose, I made a decision. I faked my own death so that Piers and I could be together. A few years later, Marie and Pascal came along, and I guess the rest is history! But don't tell anyone I'm alive, okay? I don't want to make my parents cry knowing their brilliant girl became a Blood Traitor. At the same time, I don't want my father to bash my husband's skull in. It's a Carrow family trait: we'll do anything to protect our families, even if it means pretending to hurt them. Just ask Dad and Brooke--oh, but that's not my story to tell.

CAMERON DIAZ
                        what sara said

User Image
                        FELICITY CORALINE HIGGS
                        "lissy"
                              THE CRETIN (BUT NOT REALLY)

{why did you have to hit me like that mommy?}
                        down with the sickness - disturbed
                        SLYTHERIN ALUMNA ~ PUREBLOOD
                        P E A C E M A K E R
                              I've come an awfully long way since my Hogwarts days, pretending to be mentally challenged to get what I wanted for free while picking up table scraps from my old nemesis, Liesel Dolohov. Revolution-hopping is what my son calls it--since I left school it's been one great cause to another. At first, it was the Death Eaters. Fresh out of school I hopped on the bandwagon. Then in 97, the Order of the Phoenix won the war and I was forced into hiding with a number of my comrades. I survived in the shadows on tricks, cons, and prostitution, and my entire future seemed pretty bleak...then along came Marlon Gamp, with the next great revolution. At last, my life has a purpose again...well, besides Leonard, but that boy has always been a disappointment, and I dread the day when he finds out the truth about his father.

GWYNETH PALTROW

User Image
                        Draig Arthur Pendragon
                        "Mr. D, Professor Pendragon"
                              The man with the dragon up his sleeve

{When I see what I want, I take it}
                        Hunger -Spectre General
                        Gryffindor Alumnus ~Pure blood~ Neutral?
                              Pendragon? As in Arthur Pendragon? Why yes I am descended from him not that anyone cares now a days. Well besides our natural affinity for dragon taming. Not that we openly go out and capture dragons mind. No my family just relocates them and keeps their habitats safe from hunters and other nasty folk. Unlike most witches and wizards my family chooses dragons to be their familiars but explaining how that works would take too long. Point is I have a dragon I keep with me at all times. Where? Well you'll find out if you're taking the magical creatures course. Though if you went to school with me chances are you know about my "little" Morgana.

Taylor Kitsch
                        xilos_0

User Image
                        PIPPA RILEY BAGMAN
                        "pip"
                              THE PARTY GIRL

{you want me down on earth, but i am up in space}
                        i love it - icona pop
                        RAVENCLAW ALUMA ~ PUREBLOOD
                        N E U T R A L
                              Listen up, dudes and dames! I'm back at Hogwarts after eight long years and I'm ready to kick up a storm. My pops, Otto Bagman, passed away about a year ago and, well, a girl's gotta make a living, right? There's no body around to support me, and damned if I want anyone. I could've had somebody, but that's neither here nor there. Moving on! I've taken up a post as flying instructor at Hogwarts. I didn't mention between all the parties and whiskey sours that I wanted to be a teacher? Well, that's because I didn't, and don't now either, if you don't mind my saying. I'm on assignment, sugarlips, but shh, it's a secret. Your little babycakes is an Auror now, Sweetie. This are getting tricky and I've got my eye on you.

HAYDEN PANETIERRE
                        jumbrello

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

KNOW YOUR s**t.

IT'S NOT ADVANCED RUNES, PEOPLE.

User Image
                        Pretty obvious. He Who Must Not Be Named rallied his followers under this infamous hate-mark during the first and second Wizarding Wars.

User Image
                        Slightly less obvious. Gellert Grindelwald rallied his followers under this powerful legendary symbol turned slightly lesser-known hate-mark in the slightly lesser-known Global Wizarding War in the generation before Lord Voldemort.

User Image
                        The Eye of Horus? Nope. How about you try the Eye of the Father. That is, after all, what Marlon Gamp likes to call himself in front of his Peacemakers. He wants you to know he’s always watching. He’s got eyes everywhere.

User Image
                        Talk about short, sweet, and to the point! Liv Rowle's banner is about as easy to recognize and as easy to scrawl on a wall in protesting vandalism as it is to cover up, scribble over, or deny of having any significance. "No, teacher, what are you talking about? I'm not a terrorist, I'm not a student gangster, and I'm certainly not a member of any sort of Underground. It doesn't mean anything. It's a bloody ******** X."

User Image
                        "Saint Peter's cross, eh? Or are you, like, an actual Satanist?" Actually, if you're a Pureblood of Death Eater descent, you might be carrying one of these badboys on your person in remembrance of a lesser-known First Wizarding War martyr, who sacrificed herself for her Death Eater comrades, a rare but honorable occurrence. Hardly anyone these days knows her name anymore, but descendants of her close friends will occasionally invoke her as a patron saint of...I don't know, being a Death Eater? Warfare? Camaraderie? Things in that vein. Nobody really knows why the late, great Liesel Dolohov was particularly close to the inverted crucifix as a symbol...according to lead speculators, she wasn't creative or important enough to make up her own symbol, the Hallows sign was already taken by Grindelwald, and that wonky four-point thing was taken by Hitler. If you see this on a Muggleborn, though, they might just be a Christian. Or, you know, a Satanist. It happens.

THE HONORED DEAD.

We all know the story of the big names who gave their lives in previous Wizarding Wars--Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Alastor Moody, all those heroes. But let's take the time to honor some lesser-known Wizard War casualties, eh?

RECENTLY DECEASED

User Image
                      PHILANDER AMBROSE GAMP
                      February 14, 1960 - October 31, 2024 - aged 64
                            ASKED FOR SO LITTLE BUT GAVE SO VERY MUCH

N E U T R A L / F O R M E R xD E A T Hx E A T E R
                            Philander Gamp was nothing of not a charitable man. He devoted his life and his deep pockets to the cause of furthering the Pureblood agenda. Along with his late wife, Marilyn Octavia Gamp (née Dover), he raised three lovingly devoted children—Kennedy Gamp, Nora Carrow (née Gamp), and Marlon Gamp. He was murdered and found suspended by a levicorpus jinx over Trafalgar Square. Several of his major arteries had been severed, but the weapon, found on the roof of the National Gallery, revealed only his own fingerprints.

SECOND WIZARDING WAR

User Image
                      BLAIR DESMONE CARROW
                      1980 - 1997 - aged 17
                            WHAT I DO IS ME: FOR THAT I CAME.

D E A T H xE A T E R
                            Following in the footsteps of great Death Eaters who devoted their lives to the cause before them, Blair Carrow devoted her heart and soul to Lord Voldemort's cause. She perished in a fierce duel during the Battle of Hogwarts and was not so much killed as destroyed--although eye witnesses saw the blast that ended her life, no remains were ever found and after a closed-casket ceremony her grave lay empty. She leaves behind her loving parents Carmen (Candese) and Amycus Carrow, and her siblings Brookelle, Benjamin, and Blythe.

User Image
                      MARILYN OCTAVIA GAMP
                      1960 - 1997 - aged 47
                            EVERYTHING I WANT, I HAVE.

D E A T H xE A T E R
                            To say Marilyn Gamp was a heartless killer is to greatly underestimate the depth of her heart. True, though she wasn't always known as the kindest, those who cared for her knew just how fiercely she was capable of caring in turn. She was killed fighting for her cause during the Battle of Hogwarts, leaving behind her husband Philander and her three children, Kennedy, Nora, and Marlon.

User Image
                      Elizabeth Ann Black
                      1977 - 2007 - aged 30
                            Beautiful Daughter, Sister, Wife and Mother, with a bigger heart than anyone could imagine.

O R D E R M E M B E R
                            Elizabeth, or better known as Liz, was the oldest daughter to Samantha Rymes and Sirius Black. Her mother being pregnant with her during her last year of school, Liz was born out of wedlock, but just in time to get a few years with her father before he went to prison. Unlike her brother, who was born after their father went to jail. She lived a long, happy, and fun-filled life, even remained optimistic during the darkest of times during the war. She survived both the first and second war, only to die a few years later, after the birth of her own daughter, by some rouge death eaters trying to bring back Voldemort's name in a peaceful time.

FIRST WIZARDING WAR

User Image
                      CHARLOTTE DEMETER JUGSON
                      1952 - 1973 - aged 21
                      D E A T H xE A T E R
                            Charlotte Jugson was one of the first casualties of the First Wizarding War. She was arrested on duty and administered the Dementor's Kiss. After her body withered of starvation it was placed in an unmarked grave behind Azkaban Prison. Charlotte is outlived by her sister, Horacia Rowle, and niece, Lokira Rowle.

User Image
                      Sandra Joycelyn Dumbledore
                      1929 - 1977 - aged 48
                            She lived as she died, with secrets all around her.

O R D E R M E M B E R
                            Sandra was born in a time before the wars, and lived just long enough to see both wars begin to come to an end. Sandra lived with a lot of secrets, secrets that only a few people were ever to figure out. One of them being the love of her life, and the other...well...the reason she died. Sandra used her middle name as a last name for her whole life, upon her father's request to protect her. Yes, her father being Dumbledore, or so she thought. Sandra's whole existence was more of a secret than she even knew, for if she ever found out the truth, she would have known that she was raised by her uncle and not her father. To keep things short though, while Sandra grew up being very careful of letting people know who she really was, the one person that shouldn't have found out...did. Voldemort, he discovered Sandra's secret and decided to use it against her, kidnapping her and torturing her to the point that landed her pregnant. Yes, he raped her, and Sandra remained in his care until the night of her labor where she tried to escape. She succeeded, but at the price of her heath. She made it to the one person she could trust, the only man in her life she ever loved, and it was there in his arms that she gave birth to her daughter, and died. She lived only long enough to tell this man to make sure her daughter was safe, and name her, Josephine. That was the end of Sandra Dumbledore, and what happened to her daughter, where she went until she turned up on the doorstep of the orphanage many years later, to land herself seventeen in the year 2024 has been a complete mystery to all.

User Image
                      LIESEL KATRIN DOLOHOV
                      1959 - 1977 - aged 18
                            OF WHOM A MAN IS OVERCOME, OF THE SAME IS HE BROUGHT IN BONDAGE.

D E A T H xE A T E R
                            Liesel Dolohov died as she lived: as a leader and defender to her comrades. In the flurry of a battle that broke out in Hogwarts Castle in the spring of 1977, she took on the brunt of a Confringo blast in the place of fellow Death Eaters at whom the curse was aimed. She later passed in the Death Eaters' makeshift sick bay from internal bleeding, predeceasing her father, Antonin, her brother, Maksim, and several distant cousins.

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

GET WITH THE TIMES.

1. October 31st, 2024. It's been almost three decades since the second, permanent, fall of Voldemort--ah, what a breath of fresh air, not having to fear the name! A lot has changed in the Wizarding world since Harry Potter's time, and a lot has changed at Hogwarts, too--most say, for the better. On that cheerful note, it's time for the annual Halloween Masquerade. All students are welcomed to assemble in the Great Hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity!

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100

Tipsy Tycoon

10,525 Points