Welcome to Gaia! ::

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
“….” stare

[.Face-down in the dirt with Hikari seated on his back, the ninja silently contemplated his fortune once again. He may have come to embrace his new family, but not always the circumstances that arose. Like, now. Still, Hikari did not move...

How many times did someone have to fall on him…crash into him…step on him, call him short, kick him in the face while asleep!? emotion_bigvein cat_scream Respectively, this always ended in Yohachirou’s overly sensitive temper exploding – quite the running-gag by now. What else could it be? The gods testing him in the hope that patience would develop? Not working, just for the record. A sakura tree would sprout from the sandy beaches first.

*POINK!* emotion_bigvein Went the classic tick-mark of rage, and impending doom, that grew fiercer the longer Hikari remained seated. A low growl of frustration rumbling in his throat, the shinobi finally spoke his turn hearing Kikyou suggest (more along the lines of forbid) Yasou not try to lift and carry his mate. ]

stressed “Old. Woman. …if I can’t get up, you can’t be carried. Now, off!!” cat_scream “Roll off, scoot, do something so I can move!!”

[.His delivery simply sucked, but his heart was not in a bad place. Yep, the ninja was going to carry the imp. Moreover, Kikyou had a point. Yasou should not strain himself further with those gashes in his gut. Not when the environment over yonder was rough even by the standards of a native and battle was highly possible.]

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
Naraku's only Shining Light

Sun will rise Close your eyes
Downfallen (Fallen) Falling
Give me sight see inside
I'm calling
Take a bite night by night
Hold inside
Just HOWLING in the shadows

Now with full knowledge her mate was gone from this world and released from the tormenting darkness that corrupted his soul, she started to rise. Her shoulders lifting up, breaking the white blanket that covered her so perfectly for that one last tender moment. On hands and knees the ookami opened her eyes looking at the ground one last time.

“ But still… its not fair…”
“ Its not fair…” She whimpered out lowering her head.
“ What do I do now? Where do I go? ” Her voice growing more shaken with every word she spoke.

She started to sob, claws digging deep into the earth and crystal clear tears falling from her now cold almost dead eyes. But her sobs subsisted as her nose twitched again. More familiar scents were still looming in the area after these many years. Asha ceased her crying and crawled around the area to get more of the scent in her nose.

The half breed, the strange priestess, the slayer, the monk and the fox… they where all here …th… they…

Her thoughts were broken as her hackles rose and she began to snarl, eyes turning solid red. She quickly sat upright and grabbed a hold of her face trying to quite herself down. Asha’s snarls finally stopped and she let go. But by accident she had dug her claws into her skin and now five small red streams of blood rolled down her face.

Her voice was monotone and her expression unable to be read. “ I shouldn’t be surprised, after all they were the enemy.”
And now so more then ever…

She stood upright looking up at the descending snow, drops of her own blood now staining the freshly fallen white cap that covered the soil. Her mood had switched to calm rather quickly and her tone was just as normal as it was. Full of malice and malcontent.

“ I will destroy there lives as they destroyed mine…”
…It’s the only thing I can do to settle my aching heart…

She walked away from the scene, not even saying the goodbye she was now granted. The only remnants of her visit were the trail of paw prints that fallowed her, but those were soon covered up by a sudden and violent gust of cold wind.

I will find them all… and make them suffer…

*Kohaku felt a cold shiver roll over him at Kikyo’s words*
            Miss Yume is in danger … ?
            *Unable to adequately express his concern, he cast furrowed brown eyes to the long grass and clenched his suddenly sweaty fists. His pulse began to leap the further he thought about it. She’d gone off alone after these dangerous assassins? Why would she put herself in danger like that? Had he of been there when she decided to leave he could have – have done something to keep her safe.

Bringing his gaze back to the undead priestess Kohaku straightened his stance.*
            I’m coming with you. I won’t let any harm come to Miss Yume.

*At an afterthought the taijiya glanced at the kusarigama situated at his hip. Though his spiritual senses were considerably dull for a human he could still feel the ominous aura pulsating from the weapon. The longer he waited to dispose of it the more dangerous it could become. Demons would come after it, meaning that he could put the group in further jeopardy. And from the sickening pops he heard Yasou emit only moment before the boy knew he was in no condition for strenuous battle.
            Weighing the consequences, Yume was decidedly more important. He would need to take care of the youkai himself should they arise.

Walking a little further Kohaku motioned a cue to Kirara. Transforming into her larger form again with a burst of flames she padded over to where the imps and prone shinobi crouched.*

Yasou-sama. Hikari-san – please take Kirara. You need the rest more than any of us do.

*Hearing Kikyo’s question about his presence he glanced away and shirked his shoulders*
            Ano – it’s nothing of importance at the moment anyway.

User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Lover

User Image

[ stare Fat? Was Yohachriou implying that she was Fat!? stressed Excuse her that her legs are useless! He's saying he can't move unless she does!? Why that little! She and Yasou are breaking their backs for his sister and he's--urgh fat, fat, fat, FAT, FAAAAAAAAAAAAT!]

*POINK!* Your such a little twerp! *thwak, thwak, thwak!*

[after feeling satisfied giving Yohachirou repetitive wacks to the head, in a speedy fashion of course, she resumed allowing Kikyou and Kohaku hoist her up on Kirara.]

peh, Im not that bad. We'll heal up soon enough, but we aren't going to just up and leave. If we did, big bruised and battered over there will have panic attacks. Its better we locate the little lost ninja before anything else.

[Not to mention, she had to be sure that the scent she's been noticing was not Ryo's. She wouldn't be able to sit still to heal knowing all these things now, there was too much more important things to worry about. She took a chaste moment to glance at her mate and witnesses him just finally straightening back up, he looked back at her and she could already see it in his eyes he was self blaming again....the idiot. If she was noticing it, no doubt he had already had as well with that scent she hoped was in her head..he was worrying too for more reason then one.

Now that she was righted up, however, she noticed Kohaku's awkward stance around Yasou..she wasn't quite sure why the boy was tensed, but she could make one likely guess and with that thought in mind she grabbed the cheeks of her mate and pulled him into a stupid grin.]

urgh. Its bad enough you look like death itself, you can at least stop with the scary face. ....Its more comfortable when you have that dorky smile, right? ^-^

[She smiled at him until he started to grin back, he was an idiot, but he was her idiot and she will always keep it that way,inner darkness be damned. With that pleasant thought in mind she rapidly yanked him on Kirara before he had any chance to even utter a surprise.]

User Image
User Image

Company and Location:
Traveling with Yasou,Kikyou,Kohaku, and Yohachirou.

Devoted Slayer

User Image

Un … Perhaps winter has come early this year … Ooh!
                                    *Sango tensed into herself at a strong breeze that rustled her bangs and howled at her ears. More and more snowflakes began their descent in thick puffy masses. Frowning, the taijiya shut the shouji when Kaname walked past her, keeping the hut warm from the invading storm.*

You can put those over there for now. *She said distractedly, her attention turned to one of the trunks lining the side of the room. She withdrew a small assortment of cloth, of which included two homemade scarves. Crouching she placed another blanket over the sleeping baby boy in his basket, running her palm over his feathered brown hair to assure that he was warm enough. Then she turned to the small cluster of girls and handed Kagome two small yellow and blue yukata*

If it gets too cold in here would you mind dressing the twins? The ones they’re wearing now might be too light weight.

*With that Sango stood and swung one of the scarves around her neck and wrapped the other around her hands. Before the others had time to question she explained*
                                    I’m going to find lord monk before the weather gets too severe. I’ll be back shortly.

*Slipping out the door she wiggled on her sandals and toed down into the already accumulating snow. All was quiet aside the wild wind. Sango used the sound of a distant thunk echoing every so often as her guide. The taijiya grimaced as a gust pushed against her, regretting not bringing her kasa as snow began to catch in her hair. Along the path ofuda rattled against the trees they were posted on. She paused to brush her fingers over one, assuring that it would hold and fortify the barrier around their home.

Finally she arrived at the source of the sound. Miroku was hunched over in the middle of the clearing, hatchet in hand splitting more logs for the fire. She came up behind him when he set the tool down, taking up the idle scarf and lassoing it over the monk’s shoulders. Furthering this she stepped closer and circled her arms around his middle, essentially tying him up by holding onto the scarf ends.
                                    Smiling lightly she stood on her tiptoes and kissed the back of his jaw innocently*

You’ll catch cold if you stay out here any longer, anata.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

" The strength of our numbers gives us our courage." ~ 珊瑚

User Image

nyahh urgh blaoo..ah.

[Hikari, always observant as always. If it weren't for her, he probably would had burried himself away a long time ago. He was very fortunate to have her, he felt it was too much to have at times, but couldn't deny he could have it any other way. He knew what she was looking for right now and so he started to smile back, thankful for her care. He did not expect, however, to suddenly see the world become a blur of flying movement to only find himself sitting on Kirara.]

eek nya? >.> Well ^_^ it seems you still have quite strong upper strength beloved, despite the legs. You may be stronger then me, perhaps all the mal- eek guh...mal..mal..malvilous other females?*ponk* umph >.<

[a new lump. A new lump to the head, you'd think after these years he'd learn his mate would conclude a different meaning to some comments. Didn't she just clobber Yohachirou moments ago. Well, at least it was a small bump, she held back her rage enough to remember his wounds, otherwise he'd be knocked out now ha..ha..oy. Regarding back to the rest he returned his old smile again.]

^_^ What beloved said is right, If you must persist we won't argue riding Kirara for a little while, but we cannot leave when a friend is in danger. It just wouldn't be right, so please bear with this broken one a little longer.

User Image
User Image

Company and Location:
Traveling with Hikari,Kikyou,Kohaku and Yohachirou.

Distinct Seeker

3,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

User Image

[The priestess glanced toward a weapon on Kohaku and then glanced back to his face. She could sense the dark aura on the weapon, it needed to be rid of soon. She suspected that was in Kohaku's initial reason, but it was not her right to inquire him into more then he wishes. ]

Very well, I will not question your intention again. You can decide when or not to speak of it. We appreciate your aid, it will most certainly be needed, however, I warn you also tread carefully as you are now.

[She made a short glance at the two imps on Kirara. They seemed completely un-bothered or at least un-aware of the aura, however, so did Kirara. Perhaps it only effects certain kind...or perhaps the two imps were simply too wounded to produce any reaction. When she watched them smile and then heard Yasou voice his concerns again for Kohaku to hear she smiled and nodded. They were fine it seemed, their fear for Yume was overriding anything else.]

Then its agreed. We'll continue searching for now.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Company and Location:
Traveling with Yohachirou, Hikari,Kohaku and Yasou in search for Yume.

Durem Medalist

5,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

-.- hnn.

[Yes, very pressing and bothersome the two imps haven't appeared. Why couldn't he find them? He was certain he was tracking properly, but always a miss. Of course the one time he ended up in a bird's nest seemed a bit odd to himself as well, but thats what he thought the trail had lead. So this girl should had been perfect key, but so far it still wasn't going good.

Noticting her glance at a ribbon and the look of her expression, he found himself growing curious of her again.]

Your thinking of another thing, what is it?

Company and Location:
Traveling with Yume.

User Image
“…”

[.Yume wiped her hands clean as Toya consumed the last of the sweet bread. Rising, she flashed Ryo a sly smile and returned the straw hat to her head.]

“Only debating how I would go about obtaining some quick money to offer my kin. Appeasement, if you will. There’s gambling…pit-pocketing… swindling, take your pick. In all cases, doing so would naturally be much easier dressed as a girl~.

Alas, to go to Kyoto would take too long. Perhaps I’ll come across some poor sap on the road. If not, I’ll see how superstitions fair….”

[.Her eyes drifting to her long time pet, the kunoichi was glad she was foolish enough to leave his tail long when little. Toya may be a fairly normal kitty, but that was still all the more reason for him to be treated with suspicion by her kin. They’d always been a little jumpy about demons and now, even more so.

Gathering up her belongings, she sighed and faced the mountainous region ahead. Never once did Yume believe she’d have to come back here.]

“Again, Ryo-san, there’s no guarantee that you’re going to run into Yasou-dono and Hikari with me. Silent as you are, I don’t mind your company and you’ve been a big help. I’m grateful. …but we’re on separate missions. It’s your choice if you wish to depart, but I’m going on ahead.”

[.The serious demeanor back in place, the girl continued on with her travels.]

Conservative Lover

6,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

User Image
*kagome was so engrossed by the game with the girls that she hadn’t acknowledged sango at all till she spoke up. Startled she turned to the slayer beaming she knew that sango knew the rules and how to play due to the fact she had to use sango to help teach shippo nearly three years ago. Perhaps he could help her with the girls as well...? Though he sadly had to leave back to his academy. She signed to herself missing the little kistune, but before she could explain the rules once more of pat-a-cake to sango her attention was shifted on more so of what sango had just said*

..snow?

*furrowing her brows together as well at the odd statement kagome got up from her place stepping over by sango to see if sango had truly seen snow falling not that she doubted her friend or anything she just simply wanted to see for herself as well. Staring out from the engawana she too saw the single dreadful white crystal fluff slowly fall down to the ground*
It..can’t be… right?...this early?

*kagome continued to gaze out watching as one by one the flurries began to fall she was so wrapped up in watching the snow she didn’t seem to notice that she had zoned out.*

Snow…

* The last time she had saw snow in her time she had almost killed inuyasha, a sad gleam seemed to cover her eyes momentarily at the memory before she shook her head quickly removing such sad thoughts before it really got to her. But now that she thought about it where was inuyasha? In matter of fact a couple of days after she got back its like hes disappeared. A frown graced her featured for a moment as she furrowed her brows more so together as she pondered over it. Why was he just gone all of a sudden? He was so clingy to her when she had first arrived back and now it’s like he wants nothing to do with her. …Now that she thought about it even more she hadn’t seen miroku around much either... in fact! shes caught him sneaking in late a couple of nights this past week dragging his feet looking as if hes been wrestling with the forest. The sudden image of miroku and inuyasha “wrestling” trees made her giggle, but still what could he have been up too. Her eyes suddenly widen, what if he was out cheating on sango! Why that lecture!?! how could he do that to her and his children. She fumed to herself more before shaking her head again feeling silly for getting worked up on something that’s probably not even true.*

No he would never do that to sango he loves her, his daughters and son too much to do something like that…but if he did…oh if he did, he better hope I don’t get my hands on him that stupid pervert…

* Her eyes drifted over to sango before directing her attention back to the snow seeing it fall even faster than before. She’d ask Sango if shes seem miroku or inuyasha around surely she knows where her husband’s been and what hes been up too, and if she knows where miroku is im sure he’ll know where inuyasha is too! She smiled at herself of her plan to find out where inuyasha been wondering off too….something’s been going on around here and she knew it, her friends were acting too strangley for there not to be and she was going to get to the bottom of it*

*A strong wind blew by blowing at kagomes bare legs causeing her to "yelp" to herself as she scuried into the warm hut followed by Sango and the others. perhaps it would be best as she too changed her clothes into something warmer, thankfully kaede gave her some kimonos that she could wear*

uh...yes of course.. ^-^

*Before kagome could say anything further sango was gone, she sighed to herself guess it looked like shed have to ask later. Once sango was gone she asked kaname if shed keep an eye on the twins while she changed her clothes. Apon returning back to the room filled with girls she smiled at them all now currently wearing a tradition miko kimono.*

So what shall we do while sango is away? ^-^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Durem Medalist

5,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

User Image

[He caught up to her side in a second and resumed walking with her.]

Pick-pocket? Gamble? These words are hard to translate, however your tone of the word...sap..sounded with an intent against one not of threat. stare Are you intending to use trickery on an average human as you tried to do me before?

[He never cared one way or another about humans, however, if he turned away on this..he wouldn't be able to stay proud. ]

Company and Location:
Traveling with Yume.

User Image
"Pwheeeeeeeee." -_- "You could call it that…"

[.An uneasy hand instantly found its way to the back of Yume’s head and she averted her gaze from his stern one; Ryo’s obvious suspicions made the kunoichi feel a little guilty. Okay, more than a little. She did have a conscious after all. It was simply easier to deal with when the disapproval of another was not added on.

Technically speaking she, nor her brother, never earned their living in honorable ways. As shinobi, they were paid well for doing the ‘dirty work’ others couldn’t afford to take part in. And when work could not be found, or there were time constraints… other methods were relied on.

The girl wasn't as shifty as she had been when younger -- an influence of loved ones back home, no doubt -- but that didn't mean she did not call on her abilities when needed.]

"...I will take this to mean you're staying?" -.-

Distinct Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
User Image
Naraku's only Shining Light

Sun will rise Close your eyes
Give me sight see inside
I'm calling
Take a bite night by night
Hold inside
Just HOWLING in the shadows

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

The cold bursts of howling wind slowed down to a complete halt, and the snow flakes that rode on them now feel from the clouds at a snails pace. Asha was now on the trail of at least three of those who she sought revenge from. She walked at a relaxed pace in no hurry to shed blood so soon, but her body was tense and claws twitching. During her travel she passed by a number of small and insignificant human villages and all the residence gave her strange and bewildered looks. Every time this happened she closed her eyes and pretended to not care or notice. But her ears couldn’t help but listen to the words they spoke about her. It was always the same thing over and over again.

What is she, what is a she doing here, where is she going, will she hurt us?

But before they could even give a second thought she was long gone. She showed up as sudden as the snow and left just at quietly. Asha wanted to hurt them and slaughter them like the lambs they were. But there were a number of things on her mind to bother with them at least for now. Her mind was recalling each one of the group that hard a part in Naraku’s demise.

I can remember them all, as if the fight for the shikon no tama was still raging on.

Inuyasha, the half breed was the leader of the parade, a stubborn thing that refused to die and the biggest threat. She knew his story, his previous relationship with a priestess called Kikyo and how Naraku tore them apart to get to the jewel. It was tragic but it was none of her concern.
Kagome, an oddly dressed human priestess with exceptional spiritual powers. She was the dog’s favorite companion, it was obvious that both were fond of one another. When fighting one of the two or both at once Asha saw the love they shared deeply hidden in one another eyes. The determination they had to protect each other was almost touching but that didn’t matter, she had her own to protect.
It was the same thing for the other two in the group, a monk called Miroku and the demon slayer Sango. Both shared tragedies caused by Naraku. Miroku was cursed with a tunnel of wind in his hand and Sango had her whole family slain by her younger brother. But even with there hardships they became a couple as well. Willing to defend each other to there very death.

She had fought them all before and knew all stories, powers, weaknesses and their deepest desires. Something she had to know before encountering them once again.

“ Revenge, it’s a cycle that will keeping going on and on… but will it truly bring anyone happiness?”

I guess I will have to find out for myself.

As she continued to stride threw now knee deep of snow, she couldn’t help but ponder if she was missing somebody in that group.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

6,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. [Shippou was walking and still in thought when he seen the snow and felt the breeze of wind, not enough however and he went back in thought.

He wanted to be back at the village with the others again in the warm. Even though he was a demon he was still just a kid after all so he still got a bit cold every now and then.

After awhile of walking a scent caught his attention but he didn't quiet recognize who it was as the wind had changed direction a bit and cause the scent to shift places. He thought nothing of it and continued walking deep in thought.

Soon enough though, without realizing it, he had walked right into someones leg, when he looked up to see who it was he drew a blank for a minute as he hadn't seen this person very much but when he caught her scent he knew who it was. Hers wasn't the only scent he caught however, Narakus was there faintly as well.

He gulped and then became somewhat frozen not knowing what to do at the moment.]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff