Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys it's me Adonis, this time I have another trendy question. What scene from Scott pilgrim vs the world is the best in your opinion.
~ Adonis

Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
I'd stick to the Bass Battle scene cool
Kindagon
I'd stick to the Bass Battle scene cool
*Scott falls through brick wall*

Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
I like the battle with Matthew Patel and Gideon.
Haha after all this time I still remember every word of Patel's song XD

"If you want to fight me...ha! You're not the brightest! You won't know what hit you in the slightest!
Me and my fireballs. My Demon Hipster Chicks. Tell him Mattie. I'm talking the talk cause I know I'm slick...S-l-ick. FIREBALL GIRLS! Take this sucker down, down! Let us show him what we're all about." rofl

"Who do you think you are, Pilgrim? You think you're better than me? I'll tell you what you are: a pain in my a**!! Do you know how long it took to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league? Like, two hours! TWO HOURS! You're not cool enough for Ramona. You're zero. Nothing! Me, I'm what's hip! I'm what's happening! I'M BLOWING UP RIGHT NOW!!" cool

Shy Pumpkin

ii_am_adonis_ii
Hey guys it's me Adonis, this time I have another trendy question. What scene from Scott pilgrim vs the world is the best in your opinion.
~ Adonis

The best/my favorite scene in Scott Pilgrim is the Gig at The Rockit scene and the battle with Mathew Patel. biggrin
"Gelato isn't vegan?"
"It's milk and eggs, b***h."
I'd have to say the whole thing. There isn't a part of that movie I don't like
StephHardy28
I like the battle with Matthew Patel and Gideon.
Haha after all this time I still remember every word of Patel's song XD

"If you want to fight me...ha! You're not the brightest! You won't know what hit you in the slightest!
Me and my fireballs. My Demon Hipster Chicks. Tell him Mattie. I'm talking the talk cause I know I'm slick...S-l-ick. FIREBALL GIRLS! Take this sucker down, down! Let us show him what we're all about." rofl

"Who do you think you are, Pilgrim? You think you're better than me? I'll tell you what you are: a pain in my a**!! Do you know how long it took to get all the evil exes' contact information so I could form this stupid league? Like, two hours! TWO HOURS! You're not cool enough for Ramona. You're zero. Nothing! Me, I'm what's hip! I'm what's happening! I'M BLOWING UP RIGHT NOW!!" cool
he's such a hipster XD

Newbie Noob

1,350 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Issy B
"Gelato isn't vegan?"

4,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
This song is called, "I am so sad, I'm so very very sad."

Song plays "SOOO SAAADDD"!!!

After 5 seconds, "Thank You"

Shy Gaian

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
I like the entire movie. :p

Newbie Noob

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
i don't have a favorite scene. it was the most majestic thing ever.
Issy B
"Gelato isn't vegan?"
AYE I HEAR THAT biggrin EVENTUALLY SOME GODDESS WOULD POINT THAT QUOTE OUT! YOU DESERVE A TIP
The_End_Powers
i don't have a favorite scene. it was the most majestic thing ever.
...so...u....enjoy every second of the movie....COOL biggrin
strawberryalice
ii_am_adonis_ii
~ Adonis

The best/my favorite scene in Scott Pilgrim is the Gig at The Rockit scene and the battle with Mathew Patel. biggrin
man the rocket boys.....TOO FAST

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces