Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Gaian

I don't know if I placed this thread in the correct section. I am a 14 year old girl, 5'4. My mother is 5'2 and father is 5'10-5'11. I really hate towering most people here, girls are like 4'11ish while guys are 5'4-5'6. I am not being racist here, I am just saying the truth.

When will I stop growing? I started my period at 11 turning 12. I want to STOP at this height, I don't want to be a giant anymore T____T

4,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
Tiruru
I don't know if I placed this thread in the correct section. I am a 14 year old girl, 5'4. My mother is 5'2 and father is 5'10-5'11. I really hate towering most people here, girls are like 4'11ish while guys are 5'4-5'6. I am not being racist here, I am just saying the truth.

When will I stop growing? I started my period at 11 turning 12. I want to STOP at this height, I don't want to be a giant anymore T____T

Doll, have you read your history and biology books?
1.) Filipinos were descended from various ethnic groups such as the Malays and Igorots who happen to be short, pandak.

2.) Genetically speaking, YOU HAVE INHERITED YOUR FATHER'S GENES that's why you're tall. Just because you had your period doesn't mean you will stop growing unless of course you get sick with something that hinders your growth.

Fanatical Zealot

A lot of it is diet.
Suicidesoldier#1
A lot of it is diet.

So drink more soda and eat more chips. XD

Interesting Seeker

Tiruru

It will depend on the genes of your parents.

Fanatical Zealot

DXnobodyX
Suicidesoldier#1
A lot of it is diet.

lol xd

Or some beef, I here that has growth hormone in it these days.
haha stop sleeping? haha im 5'7'' XDD
we filipinos are short because our very forefathers--- the ones who first took foot on this land--- were 4feeters. XDD some of us are tall because of intermarriages. like me. im about 1/8 spanish. so im a little taller and still growing. XDD

Fashionable Gaian

Nila Nycto
Tiruru

Doll, have you read your history and biology books?
1.) Filipinos were descended from various ethnic groups such as the Malays and Igorots who happen to be short, pandak.

2.) Genetically speaking, YOU HAVE INHERITED YOUR FATHER'S GENES that's why you're tall. Just because you had your period doesn't mean you will stop growing unless of course you get sick with something that hinders your growth.

b***h please. I am not tall, you are just short. My doctor said that if I started my period, I will stop growing soon.

Fashionable Gaian

Ignacio Egnatius
we filipinos are short because our very forefathers--- the ones who first took foot on this land--- were 4feeters. XDD some of us are tall because of intermarriages. like me. im about 1/8 spanish. so im a little taller and still growing. XDD

I hope you still reached at lease 5'9. lol

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Ignacio Egnatius

A lot of people have had short forefathers. Have you ever seen old buildings in America or Europe? Stairs and doorways are always made for low heads and small feet.

I've known a lot of short people, not necessarily Filipino people. I've also known plenty of tall people, though. So I don't know what you guys are on about. xd

I'm going with the diet thing.
Suicidesoldier#1
DXnobodyX
Suicidesoldier#1
A lot of it is diet.

lol xd

and kfc as the preservatives have to be good.

Fanatical Zealot

DXnobodyX
Suicidesoldier#1
DXnobodyX
Suicidesoldier#1
A lot of it is diet.

lol xd

and kfc as the preservatives have to be good.

Ooh that's right.

How else will they retain water?
Xiam

A lot of people have had short forefathers. Have you ever seen old buildings in America or Europe? Stairs and doorways are always made for low heads and small feet.

I've known a lot of short people, not necessarily Filipino people. I've also known plenty of tall people, though. So I don't know what you guys are on about. xd

I'm going with the diet thing.

i dont know how small is small. but i've heard of hobbits in lord of the rings. so i can kinda picture it out.haha. XDD

maybe only some of the forefathers of europe or america are small people. haha all of our forefathers are really small. i can even easily look down on them. XDD but not the insult look down. haha

dunno how can that diet thing support growth.
Tiruru

I hope you still reached at lease 5'9. lol

haha yah i'll surely will. i have my very secret technique and it's proven to be wicked good. XDDD

Beloved Elder

7,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
if it makes you feel awkward, move to America. That is like normal size female here.

It's all in the genes, dearie.
Or just eat mcdonald's for like 1 month.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff