Welcome to Gaia! ::

as i said in the alchemy thread i never understood what it really was lk some form of magic or somethin like the show if someone could explain it to me thank you

Wheezing Gekko

You can start by actually reading the other thread. And then go back a few pages on this forum, there are several threads about alchemy.
Fullmetal Alchemist is an anime that puts an action-cartoon twist on some alchemical ideas.
Alchemy is the original form of modern-day Chemistry, the work of thousands of scientists attempting to create a way to turn lead (or similarly valuable materials) into Gold.
Epimyth
Alchemy is the original form of modern-day Chemistry, the work of thousands of scientists attempting to create a way to turn lead (or similarly valuable materials) into Gold.
eek scream
Epimyth

Well, you should realize that that was only a small fraction of alchemical ideas. The whole reason they attempted to do this (and still do) is to transform the spirit into gold (the pure substance). There are alot of misunderstandings about alchemy, and yes, it does involve quite a bit of magic, mostly judeo-christian (with very few exceptions), but it wasnt usually to gain material wealth, but to advance the spirit to higher levels.
Not sure, but fullmetal alchemist is awesome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff