I'll try 0.5 50.0% [ 8 ]
No 0.375 37.5% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
A suggestion, if you don't mind; unless your essay/project/study is about the NEGATIVE effects on psyche, physicality, etc. then be sure to include things that people find are changed for the better in video games. I can tell you there are some.

I suggest studying court cases involving video games if you must head for the negative effects, or other allegations involving violence on screen -> violence in real life.

Obsessive Cat

20,865 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
Twiliark
A suggestion, if you don't mind; unless your essay/project/study is about the NEGATIVE effects on psyche, physicality, etc. then be sure to include things that people find are changed for the better in video games. I can tell you there are some.

I suggest studying court cases involving video games if you must head for the negative effects, or other allegations involving violence on screen -> violence in real life.

I appreciate the thought, but the thesis has been finished, plus my standing point is of that as an impartial investigator, thus looking for both aspects (positive and negative)

6,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Light Von Adler
Twiliark

I appreciate the thought, but the thesis has been finished, plus my standing point is of that as an impartial investigator, thus looking for both aspects (positive and negative)

I'm happy to hear the term impartial, best of luck! :3.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff