Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey if there's anyone tired of spam, here's a spammer's IP that I found after getting spammed multiple times.

Acording to whois it's some guy in VA, I'm from the other side of the country and am tired of getting spammed by unknown people. I encourage anyone who has gotten spammed to post the spammers' IP if possible and someone who has nothing to do and can do something about these people to do so.

Thank You.
I did the same exact thing, with e-mail entitled "FYIDaily" and other similar titles ion email... they still persist though
Interesting...
Congratulations, you're a hypocrite.
Zoch
Congratulations, you're a hypocrite.
Most spam comes from compromised machines belonging to innocent people. A lot of viruses / malware turn the infected computer into a 'zombie' spewing out spam for the virus writers. So, the person whose IP you have is probably not the original spammer at all.
Church-of-Oranges
DUH DUH DUM DUH DUM DUH DUM DUH! YEAY! PARTY OVER HERE! Oooooooowah Oooooooowah! PARTY OVER HERE! Ooooooooowah Ooooooowah! Yeah, you know you love this, cause your all serious and logical......LOGIC SUCKS PARTY OVER HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me? Serious? Never.

But humour in which you act like a dumbass (well, in your case, you're just being yourself) is not funny.

At all.
church=idiot? yea...just cuz someone is smarter than you doesnt mean they are "all logical"...it more likely just means they have more interest in the topic...or too much time to kill... xp
congrats, ur a hypocrite, & it's very interesting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces