Welcome to Gaia! ::

Did you have a discussion about that today, or something?

Invisible Humorist

explains why i like bananas
Context is important

Why mention that so carelessly around people you already have to walk on eggshells with if you weren't trying to be an inflammatory a*****e?

I'll agree it shows more hate for those individuals than an entire race
but that doesn't really help your case

Wheezing Fatcat

isn't that info outdated?

Tainiae's Partner

Amorous Ladykiller

GhostlyMark
explains why i like bananas
emotion_facepalm I laughed a bit too hard at this

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sex Is Repulsive
GrandpaJones

I am not racist....but this is true and......we can not say words but they black people can....why is this? I feel saying African American just keeps it all going.....where I live there are so Many racist blacks and here they teach their children to be that way...i understand that here in the south there are many white's that are very racist but there are more blacks now
All of this s**t NEEDS to STOP...it gets people nowhere....why can't people just simply be equal? None of us suppressed the black people, none of us feel the same way as white people did back when all this crap was going on....it all needs to stop.
Yes I do know people like this and I am done with it...

gramps
Wah, wah, wah. There are things that races say to each other that races cannot say. Not just blacks. I don't know where you're living at but if you have that much of a problem then you need to move. Stop being such a victim and acting like its only black people. It's everyone. We all get offended when we are compared to stuff that is considered to be unlikeable. We get angry.

I expected more out of you, gramps. You're kinda shitty to me. emotion_puke

wah wah wah to you....I don't care who is doing it ...it all needs to stop...period...right? or are you one to think it all needs to keep going? I am NOT picking on one race, but there is more with black people....and you KNOW that....you know....I could go on and on but I see you don't agree with me and thats alright...we all have our opinions. I have some really good black friends and we have discussed this and we are all at fault....blacks, whites, all races here....but it needs to stop.

gramps

Welcoming Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GrandpaJones

wah wah wah to you....I don't care who is doing it ...it all needs to stop...period...right? or are you one to think it all needs to keep going? I am NOT picking on one race, but there is more with black people....and you KNOW that....you know....I could go on and on but I see you don't agree with me and thats alright...we all have our opinions. I have some really good black friends and we have discussed this and we are all at fault....blacks, whites, all races here....but it needs to stop.

gramps
You mentioned black three times. And did the "I have black friends" things. lol What you don't have Indian friends, native american friends, asian friends, hispanic friends? You didn't say all races before you just continue to mention black. Don't try to be a good person when you're just as crappy and fake as the rest of us. Well, you might be even more fake than the rest of us. lol

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
girls in sports
No. What would make it outdated? Our skulls didn't change.
Jazin Kay
Forensics can identify the race of a corpse by its skull. African/African American skulls most closely resemble those of gorillas and other non-human great apes.

Yep, it's also true that gorillas have thinner lips, straight hair, and lots of body hair--all characteristics more common to white people than black people.

8,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sex Is Repulsive
GrandpaJones

gramps
You mentioned black three times. And did the "I have black friends" things. lol What you don't have Indian friends, native american friends, asian friends, hispanic friends? You didn't say all races before you just continue to mention black. Don't try to be a good person when you're just as crappy and fake as the rest of us. Well, you might be even more fake than the rest of us. lol

as a matter of fact I do not have any asia or mexican friends...........and for your information I am not crappy, I may be old and ugly and to the point and I am NOT racist. what does the rest of us mean?

Wheezing Fatcat

Jazin Kay
girls in sports
No. What would make it outdated? Our skulls didn't change.

because the shape and look of people was determined by geography and currently anyone of any shape can live in africa, which is part of why race is determined by society and culture now instead of the shape of a skull.

Welcoming Gekko

5,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
GrandpaJones

as a matter of fact I do not have any asia or mexican friends...........and for your information I am not crappy, I may be old and ugly and to the point and I am NOT racist. what does the rest of us mean?
Then expose yourself to some cause you're just making generalization and the rest of us mean stop acting like you're such a understanding person. Basically stop being fake.

Big Member

9,800 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
webgrunt
Jazin Kay
Forensics can identify the race of a corpse by its skull. African/African American skulls most closely resemble those of gorillas and other non-human great apes.
Yep, it's also true that gorillas have thinner lips, straight hair, and lots of body hair--all characteristics more common to white people than black people.
Gorillas also have features Negroids and Mongloids have, but we'll try to sidestep those.

Dapper Cultist

This is why i secretly love you Jazin.

I have had this argument so many times. I can't believe how ******** stupid some people are.
You can also tell by the femur bone, which is commonly longer and angled differently in black people then in other races. Just thought I might add that.

Receiver

User Image
go ******** yourself

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out