Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

i believe this is more of a supernatural matter than scientific. superpowers are fiction, while science is based on reasoning and logic.

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
feasible
i believe this is more of a supernatural matter than scientific. superpowers are fiction, while science is based on reasoning and logic.

Well, superpowers should be able to be to be explained right? Like superhuman strength could be some kind massive adrenaline surge that is always on, but never negatively affects you.

Prophet

Leprechaun_Sean
feasible

Well, superpowers should be able to be to be explained right? Like superhuman strength could be some kind massive adrenaline surge that is always on, but never negatively affects you.
well, some people have honed ability to control their body above the norm. examples such as sight, strength, endurance can be explained by science. but superpowers such as heatvision and flight are virtually impossible.

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
feasible
Leprechaun_Sean
feasible

well, some people have honed ability to control their body above the norm. examples such as sight, strength, endurance can be explained by science. but superpowers such as heatvision and flight are virtually impossible.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sweet Cat

Well for rapid healing you would need your cells to be modified. And then the question would come up as could you pass down to your offspring. Normally I can give better info on this. But I guess I'm to tired to even think at the moment. I guess I can blaim my husband for that one. User Image

Sweet Cat

I think I would like to be like Wolverine.
The third millennium has witnessed great advancement in robotics. Honda's humanoid ASIMO, for example, can walk, dance, and interact by recognizing moving objects, postures, gestures, sounds, faces... etc. Today designers build smart prosthetics that are replacing the human form in becoming 'ideal'. Future prototypes using nanotechnology and genetic engineering suggest human bodies will become ageless, upgradable, more intelligent, and more resistant to environmental damage. I believe the pace at which we are approaching posthumanism is increasing exponentially.

Fanatical Zealot

Leprechaun_Sean
feasible

Like, your heart and kidneys n stuff could be uber amazing, your tendons and bones could be unusually strong so you don't tear yourself up too much.

Maybe like an artificial heart or something, idk. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces