Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting experiment, kinda dangerous though, I tried something like this for only 48 hours (was nonstop Halo), but we had coffee.

Blueflowmaster9
Hey I'm wondering something, would taking like an hour or 2 hour nap kill my experiment? I made the mistake of getting comfortable on a couch an dozing off and I"m afraid I may have wrecked my experiment. I think I dozed off at like 7 and woke up at 9 PM, right now its 30 minuties past midnight so I'm going to stay up and avoid any regular sleep, It'll be a pain in the a** to try this next week.

Try not to get real comfortable anymore, don't lie down, lean back etc., and if you watch another movie, don't do it in a lazy chair, movies (like Dawn of the Dead) make you sleepy, watch a lot of comedy's you like, be emotionally happy and don't kill youself.

Good luck! Really look forward to the results!
Also, you may want to consider to invit friends over... That can help relieve stress when sleep cannot... Also, have them watch you when it is time for them to get up.....
Damnit, I'm going to have to call off the experiment till next week, I keep sleeping to much and no one around me is dedicated towards keeping me awake, sheesh its times like these I wish I did have firends to call over, but no matter I'll have better fortitude next week.
Blueflowmaster9
Damnit, I'm going to have to call off the experiment till next week, I keep sleeping to much and no one around me is dedicated towards keeping me awake, sheesh its times like these I wish I did have firends to call over, but no matter I'll have better fortitude next week.

I suggest you make sure you're well rested next week. If you don't think the effects of the last couple days have worn off yet, you might want to postpone the experiment for the week after that. Sucks that you probably live thousands of miles away, I wouldn't mind doin this experiment with you. I'm a night person, and I love the coffee xp

O well, better luck next time.
that would be kick a**, I don't have to many people that I could invite to my house (yes...I'm estranged gonk ) besides my sister hogs up all the guess invitingness by having her friends over often...*sigh* I really need a life
Blueflowmaster9
Well guess you might be getting hourly/daily reports ontop of my conclusions as well.

Its Day 2 of the expeirement and I've survived midnight after fearing I may have wrecked my expeirment with a quick nap. THe hours seem to really drag on when you purposly stay up. I"ve commited once again the deadly sin of making myself comfortable and for a while I'm slipping into a moment of conciousness and unconciousness, I can't even tell anymore if I'm going to sleep or not. I still feel pretty coherent but I figure that may change as the day wags on, my mom is getting ready to take me out and get my ID changed so that will be a little bit of outside time, I"ll make more either today or tommorow to get more results. Almost forgot to mention that its pretty damn cold in this house, for two days now I've been dressed up like I"m going out with my hoodie, sweats, socks, and ear covers....I hate the cold right now...it makes me sleepy sometimes

Really? Weird. I find that when I'm cold its harder to get to sleep. The cold snaps me into awareness. And when it's warm out, I tend to get comfortable and sleepy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff