I had no idea that people were against evolution until I was 15. I couldn't believe my ears! Of course evolution occurs. Now I have to say life itself is unnatural, but the fact that species evolve is an easily provable scientific fact. As anyone who rightfully argues against evolution knows, high energy light manipulates molecular structures. Now pretend that there is a molecular structure (not real, just an example), A-B-D-C, and a UV ray photon hits the structure, creating a C-B-D-A molecule. The molecule is optically active, meaning that the structure looks the same, but that the polarity on either side could change, either way, the molecule changes properties. Now one has to consider the fact that there is a constant barage of UV/X-rays from the sun coming upon us, so the molecular structures of all living creatures are constantly changing. While the changes might not be obvious at first, the offspring in later generations show a difference because of these effects. There, evolution does happen!

Here's the section where I show that the universe is older than 6000 years old, so there has been time for evolution to happen to create the species we see of today. Stars are very very very very far away, along the lines of millions of light years away, and its easily shown using simple geometry (law of sines!). This means that it takes light from those stars millions of years to reach us, meaning that the universe must be atleast millions of years old! stars about 12 billion light years away have been observed as well, SO DONT ARGUE!!! wink

Hope you all learned something! Any comments, I'm waiting surprised