• Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Savage Ro
Idol Ni-Tan
Savage Ro
Idol Ni-Tan
I Regrow my teeth.

It was found out when I had excessive amounts of extra teeth resulting in a complication with my wisdom teeth where six had been removed. Upon removing one they noticed my body was producing more etc

TL;DR
I Regrow teeth at a slow rate which has messed with jaw/teeth alignment and complications.
Needs more evolution to tell how good this can be smile

Maybe. They are studying me to see if they can isolate the mutation that causes the excess calcium/s**t that makes me grow teeth and apply it to others.

But right now it's kind of a hassle. Since it hurts/I'm constantly teething and chewing is horrible. I have to grind then swallow or just plain ol swallow.

I like eating my food and tasting it. QQ
You might need to eat more & or tougher meat. Get your gnawing in. What kind of tests have they been having you undergo?

Samples and they chart my teeth growth as well.

Lavish Lunatic

Idol Ni-Tan

Crazy though. All this time I never knew this about you. Makes me wonder what other mysteries I don't know about you. While you were regrowing I was getting mine knocked out and replaced with dental procedures lol

Feral Galaxy

22,625 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Carl 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
Savage Ro
Idol Ni-Tan

Crazy though. All this time I never knew this about you. Makes me wonder what other mysteries I don't know about you. While you were regrowing I was getting mine knocked out and replaced with dental procedures lol

Hahaha! :3c

Greedy Consumer

Savage Ro
Honestly at this point I think something happened in the human brain blocking some innate stuff our body should be able to do. Like this for instance. (LIPUS)

Honestly you could even do this at home. But I'm more amazed that the fact we should and could have shark like features with endless rows hidden below the surface. But maybe we lost our hunting gene a few hundred thousand years back. Or naturally blocked a path of evolution that we avoided on our path. But with the path of science made it accessible. My mind is blown. What do you think this could open for us in the future? Do you think something like regrowing limbs could ever be found or exploited?

Any input?
we used to be fish, its not so strange to me.

and salamnders used to be fish, they can regrow limbs. we have the same gene but its dormant I read before.

we also have a very messed up dormant vitamin c production gene, carnivores usually have it, cuz plants had vitamin c we didnt need to repair that gene anymore, when we got enough c already, so thus it was lost. thats how dna works. Fruit bats dont produce c but other bats do for example.

Theres bound to be more genes, alot more when they say our junk dna is astronomical compared to the useable. its back up dna, that got corrupted or just simply turned off, that needs to be repaired or turned on to be awesome. some genes really suck though, like cancer promoting ones.

but still, theres alot we have in our past for abilities that we dont have now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff