Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like the articles about feathered dinosaurs, or those with protofeathers. Fossils indicated that those dino's were more colourful than we thought. They found (proto)feathers and melanocytes which indicated colour.

However, for the featherless dinosaurs, I think we can make a well educated guess on what an average dinosaur looked like, based on the habitats they lived in (and which colours correlate with that nowadays) and their more recent relatives. But we don't know whether those dinosaurs already rocked the red colour we see nowadays in parrots.
Probably the closest well get for the time being of knowing http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/28/science/28dino.html?_r=0

But with further technologies, and looking at relatives we can or will come up with good theories as to how they did. Life on earth will often follow the same patterns and come to the same end result time and time again, so we can work our way back and have a good stab at least.
But you are right nobody KNOWS, but then we don't KNOW almost anything truly all science is theories and can be and have been changed disproven etc...
Microsoft Keyboard
I believe they found out the colors. Purple was one of them.
and they were all called Barney
BrotherOfDarkness
Microsoft Keyboard
emo rofl
Microsoft Keyboard
BrotherOfDarkness
Microsoft Keyboard
emo rofl

What? I was being serious that's a good name as any for a dinosaur... Of course it would be interesting to go back in time to see how good they sung too
BrotherOfDarkness
Microsoft Keyboard
BrotherOfDarkness
Microsoft Keyboard
emo rofl

What? I was being serious that's a good name as any for a dinosaur... Of course it would be interesting to go back in time to see how good they sung too
and clean

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces