Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Flatterer

10,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Didn't know anywhere else to put this. What your opinion on the site or do you even use it?

Adventuring Explorer

36,400 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Healer 50
I have it, I haven't utilized it yet though

Dangerous Hunter

I'm on there, but it's pretty useless. Your network exists whether you're posting it online or not, and they'll be more motivated to help you if you actually reach out to them as an individual.

As a web developer, all my social network related job leads have come from stackoverflow, where my skills are actually demonstrated, rather than just listed resume-style.

Hallowed Shapeshifter

I don't have an account on there. Not sure that its worth he trouble. I already have facebook. However I am working with an exam project where I am writing about social media and what positive and negative effects it has within companies so would be interesting to hear why linked in is so good then. Why is it good to have one? what benefits does it give?
I can see its benefits for occupations with a skilled populace of over 100 or so, unfortunately that is not mine.

Fashionable Man-Lover

6,950 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Any form of business networking has the potential to be beneficial. I find the site very well and have used it to network with old teachers I've had throughout the years. Recommendations can assist a great deal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff