Welcome to Gaia! ::

bob, definitely planet bob

7,350 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Pythagora.
i'd probably follow the popular way. i'd name it after the star a,b,c, etc.
"ME" Yes... planet Me.

Greedy Consumer

maybe after a character in my stories, one with an original name.
Scrums of course.

Interesting Gekko

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Voter 100
Gautama. Or Shakyamuni.

Aaperture's Waifu

Big Kitten

OP doesn't belong in ED

If it is a habitable planet, I would name it after the most abundant elements discovered.

For example, Earth would be: Oxylicon

The most abundant element in the earth's crust is oxygen, making up 46.6% of the earth's mass. Silicon is the second most abundant element (27.7%)

If the the planet is uninhabitable, I would simply name it after an adjective describing the lengths it took to discover said planet.
Aeos. I'm sure there's a bug or two somewhere.

Eloquent Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Shrok because you know you wanna be from a planet called Shrok. It just sounds like a land of bad asses where brain is brawn and brawn is also brawn too but since technology is at a point where physical prowess is quickly becoming obsolete in anything that is not for highly inefficient sports programs that do not a damn thing for anyone other than ensure the health of those within it and create just another cycle of cash flow in an already overcomplicated economy few people ever agree on and the healthy effects of sports and such on health may be achievable through other means sometime in the future. I suppose it is however often more practical to look at now as opposed to what might be. As such no one will read this.
I like the idea of naming a planet Gaia.

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Assuming it was an Earth-like planet, I'd continue to little human tradition of naming after Roman and Greek gods/goddesses. My planet would be called Demeter.

Zealot

Depends on what it's like. If it's a desert planet that has a breathable atmosphere, then definitely Arrakis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff