• Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy
Well, magnets have a very clear and understood effect on the human body. If nothing else, your blood pulls towards the magnets, but it does actually do things to your electrical fields as well.

Magnets give me headaches.
It is just something I was always curious about. Still haven't a clue how a light can turn off consistently but ONLY when I am talking about how that light always turns off when I go past it. I pay attention to that crap too. Weird stuff. Maybe just crazy luck?
Well, no, some people project fields in erratic ways, or have a bigger at-rest field than most people. My mother can't wear watches because she consistently kills them.
What would it take to knock out street lights consistently though? I always thought there had to be some kind of reasonable explanation for it involving some electromagnetic thing I don't fully understand or another. Which is basically what I just read in your response since I am not knowledgeable about the nature of electromagnetism and such.
Well, in order to knock out a light like that, it's probably less about the strength of the field, and probably more that the light just poorly wired, and sensitive.

I knock out this one particular street light pretty commonly when I pass by it. It turns back on shortly after, but it seems like there's a particular distance I get to it before it knocks out. Doesn't seem to do it all the time, but I've never seen anyone ELSE walk near it and it just turn off on them.
So I am not crazy!? surprised

Shameless Mystic

MrFamous
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy
Well, magnets have a very clear and understood effect on the human body. If nothing else, your blood pulls towards the magnets, but it does actually do things to your electrical fields as well.

Magnets give me headaches.
It is just something I was always curious about. Still haven't a clue how a light can turn off consistently but ONLY when I am talking about how that light always turns off when I go past it. I pay attention to that crap too. Weird stuff. Maybe just crazy luck?
Well, no, some people project fields in erratic ways, or have a bigger at-rest field than most people. My mother can't wear watches because she consistently kills them.
What would it take to knock out street lights consistently though? I always thought there had to be some kind of reasonable explanation for it involving some electromagnetic thing I don't fully understand or another. Which is basically what I just read in your response since I am not knowledgeable about the nature of electromagnetism and such.
Well, in order to knock out a light like that, it's probably less about the strength of the field, and probably more that the light just poorly wired, and sensitive.

I knock out this one particular street light pretty commonly when I pass by it. It turns back on shortly after, but it seems like there's a particular distance I get to it before it knocks out. Doesn't seem to do it all the time, but I've never seen anyone ELSE walk near it and it just turn off on them.
The existence of a human electrical field isn't really a debated issue. The implications of what it means, on the other hand, is pretty shunned by western medical practice.

What you are experiencing isn't really terribly rare, but because of stigma, people don't like to talk about it.

Then again, do keep in mind that you are talking to a person that has been involved in martial arts for about 6 or so years, and has gone to a fairly expensive 3-day Fa Jing healing seminar. I'm planning on going to more of them once I get more money, I got a lot out of it.

Eloquent Explorer

5,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy

The existence of a human electrical field isn't really a debated issue. The implications of what it means, on the other hand, is pretty shunned by western medical practice.

What you are experiencing isn't really terribly rare, but because of stigma, people don't like to talk about it.

Then again, do keep in mind that you are talking to a person that has been involved in martial arts for about 6 or so years, and has gone to a fairly expensive 3-day Fa Jing healing seminar. I'm planning on going to more of them once I get more money, I got a lot out of it.
I took martial arts for a while but quit because I memorized everything I could realistically use. I now practice a style of martial arts and swordsmanship I created by spending 1 hour daily on average figuring out the patterns and theories of it on my own and various types of practice of my own device for going on 6 years now. Mind you I don't do it professionally or competitively it is just a hobby since I don't think I have the body to compete though probably could anyways. I am just not a very competitive person and not a people person so meh. I can do things from impractical movie stuff with a sword or staff to jujitsu type martial arts and my own personal brand of mind games. I cannot punch or kick very well as far as damage goes but that is not the reason I would punch or kick anyways. I focus on throws that use your power against you and never take an offensive stance since the point for me is self defense. I am quite good at surprise attacks that are pretty damn illegal in most martial arts but very practical to pull out in a real situation and a few of my moves I can break bones like they are nothing especially if timed right. Tis all physics and mind games and wise form and great reaction times and stuff.

Shameless Mystic

MrFamous
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy
MrFamous
False Dichotomy

I took martial arts for a while but quit because I memorized everything I could realistically use. I now practice a style of martial arts and swordsmanship I created by spending 1 hour daily on average figuring out the patterns and theories of it on my own and various types of practice of my own device for going on 6 years now. Mind you I don't do it professionally or competitively it is just a hobby since I don't think I have the body to compete though probably could anyways. I am just not a very competitive person and not a people person so meh. I can do things from impractical movie stuff with a sword or staff to jujitsu type martial arts and my own personal brand of mind games. I cannot punch or kick very well as far as damage goes but that is not the reason I would punch or kick anyways. I focus on throws that use your power against you and never take an offensive stance since the point for me is self defense. I am quite good at surprise attacks that are pretty damn illegal in most martial arts but very practical to pull out in a real situation and a few of my moves I can break bones like they are nothing especially if timed right. Tis all physics and mind games and wise form and great reaction times and stuff.
My martial arts are all self defense based, if I used pretty much anything I know in a ring I'd be imprisoned for murder or reckless violence. It's all about breaking/snapping/maiming, and most of the hits are for the purpose of shattering something, or knocking out on the first hit.

I'm fairly infamous on the ED for having a massive hate boner against MMA and other sport arts being referred to wrongfully as "martial arts."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff