Welcome to Gaia! ::

Business Partner

I posted another topic like this in the Chatterbox to make it faster but I only got one reply so far and it wasn't a good response so yeah. rolleyes

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Manakacchi
I posted another topic like this in the Chatterbox to make it faster but I only got one reply so far and it wasn't a good response so yeah. rolleyes

The current scientific consensus is that there was a super singularity some ~14 billion years ago which underwent a period of rapid expansion, after which matter and energy came into existance.
This is commonly referred to as the Big Bang and the evidence for it is overwhelming.
Also, change your ******** font color. This isn't CB, it's ED.
There is no evidence whatsoever that the universe was "created".

Business Partner

CuAnnan

The current scientific consensus is that there was a super singularity some ~14 billion years ago which underwent a period of rapid expansion, after which matter and energy came into existance.
This is commonly referred to as the Big Bang and the evidence for it is overwhelming.
Also, change your ******** font color. This isn't CB, it's ED.

The font color doesn't matter.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Manakacchi
The font color doesn't matter.

It makes your posts hard to read. So. Yes. It does.

Fanatical Zealot

I created it. emotion_donotwant

That or CHY10, can't remember.

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Suicidesoldier#1

CHY10

CHY10 made the last universe, I made the one below and a little to the spin of that one, I wasn't watching when whoever made this one made this one, but if it was you, I'm going to be very angry. I left the perfect butterscotch and pecan pie cooling where this universe is now and it's scattered all over an imprecise and barely elegant universe.
Current theories based on the big bang model can describe the universe to within, roughly, a trillionth of a second of creation. So I'm going with the big bang.
A short video that might be relevant to your question.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3MWRvLndzs
I think it always existed.

Magnetic Member

Leading question using the word created. Implying a creator. Not scientific topic over.
CuAnnan
Suicidesoldier#1

CHY10

CHY10 made the last universe, I made the one below and a little to the spin of that one, I wasn't watching when whoever made this one made this one, but if it was you, I'm going to be very angry. I left the perfect butterscotch and pecan pie cooling where this universe is now and it's scattered all over an imprecise and barely elegant universe.
HAHAHAHA! You sir! Shut up and take my money!
What I want to know is what was there BEFORE the universe. Big Bang says a singularity, Monotheism says "God". But what made/are the origins of God? Or where did that singularity come from?

There are several theories, one being that our universe came from the cross section of two other universes or their collisions. YAY multiversal logic! Break the brains!

Another thing I'd like to ask the religious people here: Why can't God BE the singularity?
It always existed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces