Welcome to Gaia! ::

Globalization is one of the central consumer protection developments of the 21st century, commanding the attention of businesses, consumers, law enforcers, and policymakers around the world. The FTC pursues the development of an international market-based consumer protection model, which focuses on protecting consumers from significant harm while maximizing economic benefit and consumer choice. The FTC is working toward its goals by participating in an international cooperation network to combat cross-border fraud and by promoting effective market-oriented consumer protection and privacy policies.

A project of the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network (ICPEN) to gather and share cross-border complaints and to help consumers resolve those complaints.

What are the International Consumer Protection?

Dapper Genius

Dear fellyfoxx,

Thank you for this wonderful and relevant information. I am glad to see someone else so concerned with her fellow man regardless of how far away they live. I, too, am heavily concerned with globalization and international affairs in general. Specifically, I have focused my energies on helping out the millions of immigrants who, despite their wonderful additions to American culture and the economy, struggle with legal difficulties, arduous living conditions, and discrimination from the general public.

To this end, I have founded the Protection and Enforcement Network of Immigrant Settlers. Our organization seeks to support immigrants and help improve their quality of life through networking, lobbying, acts of terrorism, and fund-raising. To learn more about us, please see our website here.

Have a good day!

The Deuteragonist

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas