Welcome to Gaia! ::

A youtuber called Betsy Mcgee insists that at the 14th second of the video I am going to show you, the entire plane from top to bottom including the tail is black & not dark blue, & that the camera quality does not distort the color. Pause at 14 seconds into the video, & tell me if you think Betsy's right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_x9NsxJlg&lc=qjpcOhpcuIl0XuEwD2ALuJIW8Tfk7FPjXWYdxXaODLQ
It's not a "serious argument." It's a stupid argument.
Mooby the Golden Sock

Are you going to participate or not!?

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
-Soul in this universe-
Mooby the Golden Sock

It's a REALLY stupid argument.
Just watch the original version of this footage. (Here's a hint: the wing only disappears in the version you showed us.)
-Soul in this universe-
Mooby the Golden Sock

I just did. Tell Betsy the argument is stupid and she's retarded for participating in it.

Then tell her to watch the original footage.

Then tell her to review some Bigfoot videos and that pic of the Loch Ness Monster.

Then tell her she just wasted 15 minutes of her time reviewing stupid things, and those are precious moments of her life she'll never get back.

Then tell her whatever you want, because it's a YouTube comment thread and YouTube comment threads have absolutely zero importance anywhere outside of the specific YouTube videos they're attached to.

On second thought, just stop posting in the stupid comment thread because, as I pointed out earlier, the argument is stupid and a waste of your time.

Super Bear

Honestly, what's the ******** point. Why do you have to prove yourself right? Who cares what color she thinks it is.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff