Welcome to Gaia! ::

Skilled Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Skill Up 50
  • Brandisher 100
Anyone here seen this yet?

User Image

Confirming the Phantom Blood Dark Kingdom arc is soon to draw to a close, the remaining half of the series will now focus on the polarizing You-Know-Who and all the problems future enemies associated with.

Nice proportions BTW, and MANGA spoilers too.

Merry Witch

36,415 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
"pink spore" more like it's 2014 and people still hate Chibiusa and call her that. What is this, 2000?

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Awesome! She's way less annoying in the manga so I have a bit of a soft spot for her. I like Chibi-Usa better in the manga then the anime. Hopefully they'll continue on to S and then Super S.

Skilled Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Skill Up 50
  • Brandisher 100
DiscordianSamba
"pink spore" more like it's 2014 and people still hate Chibiusa and call her that. What is this, 2000?

I bring your attention to the fact that I enclosed that notorious title in "Quotes". When I write in general, double-quoting a word / group of words that are not specified to be a line of dialogue means I put a sarcastic emphasis on them words. IOW, I do not agree that Chibiusa is a "Pink Spore", at least not the Chibiusa I read about on the manga online. Apologies if you thought that way about me. Manga!ChibU is cool. Anime!ChibiU? Heh, I'll tread lightly.

Questionable Warlord

Notorious Sailor Uranus
Awesome! She's way less annoying in the manga so I have a bit of a soft spot for her. I like Chibi-Usa better in the manga then the anime. Hopefully they'll continue on to S and then Super S.

Hopefully! Would be cruel if they quit the production after Chibiusa. I mean they did announce that SMC would have 26 episodes. I'm kind of just waiting for them to go through the Black Moon arc so we can see the Mugen Infinity arc. NEPTUNE AND URANUS heart
They had such nice outfits in the manga but I doubt that Toei has the time and budget to spend time on their character development. I just hope that they won't focus solely on Usagi. Although not comparable to the anime, Haruka and Michiru did have a lot important scenes in the manga (the inners were yet again just deco). Hopefully we'll do see Haruka's masculine and feminine side in Crystal like shown in the manga. Unfortunately Michiru is just arm candy in the manga (barely any personality except for the violinist part). I fear Crystal might butcher their characters but let's hope for the best!

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
BIacksmith
Hopefully! Would be cruel if they quit the production after Chibiusa. I mean they did announce that SMC would have 26 episodes. I'm kind of just waiting for them to go through the Black Moon arc so we can see the Mugen Infinity arc. NEPTUNE AND URANUS heart
They had such nice outfits in the manga but I doubt that Toei has the time and budget to spend time on their character development. I just hope that they won't focus solely on Usagi. Although not comparable to the anime, Haruka and Michiru did have a lot important scenes in the manga (the inners were yet again just deco). Hopefully we'll do see Haruka's masculine and feminine side in Crystal like shown in the manga. Unfortunately Michiru is just arm candy in the manga (barely any personality except for the violinist part). I fear Crystal might butcher their characters but let's hope for the best!

It would just break my Moonie heart if they did that, I hope not.

I'd love to see Haruka in one of her feminine outfits, the long sleeved blouse with lace skirt is my favorite manga outfit. I so hope that they both fly in their own helicopters to the school. I'm crossing my fingers on S being made in Crystal. I never really got into Michiru because there was no real personality, Stars was just horrible to her with the Yaten/Michiru spat.

Chatty Poster

YOU BET YOUR SOCKS I'M EXCITED FOR THE DARK MOON ARC!!!

But I too am also a bit worried they'll stop production after this. I really hope they continue, I mean premium bandai is milking this SMC cow so hopefully they keep going...

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Notorious Sailor Uranus

I hope so too. I want to see my favorite senshi (Saturn) make a return! mrgreen
R is my least favourite arc tbh, but I do look forward to seeing Pluto and I enjoyed the manga version of this story more than the anime one.

Kinda curious that if they continue the series, if it'll have additional subtitles for each arc too, actually (Sailor Moon Crystal: Infinity, Sailor Moon Crystal: Dream, Sailor Moon Crystal: Stars?). The first two arcs never had their own subtitle so in a way it makes sense that the anime treated them as one full season.

Demonic Nymph

I love Chibiusa so I'm excited.
        Like many others, I, too, hope that the SMC series will continue after R.
I liked Chibi-Usa less int he manga than in the anime. but I am looking forward to the arc, if they're going to be as dramatic as the manga is. Plus I love Pluto.

Skilled Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Skill Up 50
  • Brandisher 100
The redone topic title says there is now a trailer. Well, here it is!

Enjoy (as much as you could).

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Oh wow, I can't wait for the second season!! That looked awesome and Sailor Pluto looks awesome mrgreen

Aged Noob

4,050 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
I'm so excited about the Black Moon arc! Chibiusa and Sailor Pluto look great. biggrin

9,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Cant wait for that season!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items