Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Sailor

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Goddess-of-the-moon1
QueenSerenity37
Ah don't you guys love beautiful guardian styles as well as crystal millennium? Thank you Gaia! ^_^ Nooowww what I need is a perfect gold item for my chest bow to suit Queen Serenity better. I love this glowing silver moon on my chest but I need gold... -sigh- I guess I'll do a hard work by searching thousands of items on MP to look for that kind of gold items since I don't know the names. =3= I'm so not looking forward to researching since it's not my strongest suit at the moment... I even didn't do that in college taking English classes and literature. They required research and it worth 20 points of grade... I ended up got C and B in these classes because I just didn't do research. sweatdrop
crud I'm combing through my items... I haven't found it yet but I know it's here. It's a necklace item like holy gauntlet but its gold

Oh really? Well show me what it looks like once you've managed to find it, hehe. Btw all of you get great Sailor Moon avvies! ^_^

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

Haha. Now I know where all the Crystal Millenniums went. rofl I hope there are some newer recolors since the original sold out so fast. Not sure I want the Serendibite.

Lonely Sailor

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
This is my attempt to be Sailor Serenity, o3o my back bow needs to be long but the item named Beta Centauri has a zero listing but it has a long bow that I really like. >.< I think I look good as a former senshi before Serenity became queen of the silver millennium. Now should I drop the headdress or keep it? o.o

boybaka's Significant Otter

High-functioning Bookworm

19,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
Pretty standard sailor moon. Trying to go for accuracy. I'm currently saving up for another soldier gari so I can have the right tiara, though.

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

QueenSerenity37
This is my attempt to be Sailor Serenity, o3o my back bow needs to be long but the item named Beta Centauri has a zero listing but it has a long bow that I really like. >.< I think I look good as a former senshi before Serenity became queen of the silver millennium. Now should I drop the headdress or keep it? o.o

I like it! Your layering is so impressive. *admires with sparkly eyes* *_*

Dedicated Fatcat

Sullen SnowAngel

User Image
Thank you very much! cat_4laugh

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

THESE AVIS ARE ALL FLAWLESS

Lonely Sailor

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
InstaDeathInAJar
QueenSerenity37

Thank you! ^_^ I was gifted Beta Centauri by a good friend so now I think my senshi form is completed. ^_^

Widow

Eternal Senshi

18,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
QueenSerenity37
InstaDeathInAJar
QueenSerenity37

Thank you! ^_^ I was gifted Beta Centauri by a good friend so now I think my senshi form is completed. ^_^
btw I <3 the avvie.
Also this is the item I was talking about.

Faolchunna's Waifu

Sweet Lunatic

Goddess-of-the-moon1
btw I <3 the avvie.

It's the solar sash necklace, right? I thought it might be, but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. sweatdrop (Also, you and your hubby are sooooo cute! <3)

Widow

Eternal Senshi

18,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
InstaDeathInAJar
Goddess-of-the-moon1
btw I <3 the avvie.

It's the solar sash necklace, right? I thought it might be, but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. sweatdrop (Also, you and your hubby are sooooo cute! <3)
Yes it is and thanks so much!!!

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
Here's my avvie of Sailor Uranus. I've always loved her Tuxedo Mask version from the manga. I love the new wigs, I finally have the perfect Sailor Uranus hairstyle without using the Salon.

Lonely Sailor

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Goddess-of-the-moon1
QueenSerenity37
InstaDeathInAJar
QueenSerenity37

btw I <3 the avvie.

Thank you! And I stalked your profile and saw something you mentioned about sign language. I speak sign language very fluently due to the fact that I am deaf. ^^; I really think that most hearing, not all, should learn how to sign language. ^^; Heh but I won't force people to learn. We all have free will to learn or not to learn but it would be so nice, don't you think? Anyway, I'll look at the MP and think about if it suit me. And I might add some blue and red to my avi to make it almost the same as Sailor Moon. I was told it was tradition but at the same time make up some of my own. But I dunno. I'll play around with my avi and see which is the best. ^_^

Widow

Eternal Senshi

18,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
QueenSerenity37
Goddess-of-the-moon1
QueenSerenity37
InstaDeathInAJar
QueenSerenity37

btw I <3 the avvie.

Thank you! And I stalked your profile and saw something you mentioned about sign language. I speak sign language very fluently due to the fact that I am deaf. ^^; I really think that most hearing, not all, should learn how to sign language. ^^; Heh but I won't force people to learn. We all have free will to learn or not to learn but it would be so nice, don't you think? Anyway, I'll look at the MP and think about if it suit me. And I might add some blue and red to my avi to make it almost the same as Sailor Moon. I was told it was tradition but at the same time make up some of my own. But I dunno. I'll play around with my avi and see which is the best. ^_^
that's very cool!!! I had to learn some as I was becoming a nurse and it's been quite a help. I'm also learning Japanese, and there's a few differences in their sign language too (only a handful) but that's teally cool to meet some one else. Btw your Avvie looks awesome

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items