Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've been wanting to do it for a while... A Sailor Moon roleplay. I unfortunately have two roleplayer friends that aren't interested in joining me, and I don't think I could type three paragraphs for every reply *sweatdrop*

SO

About the storyline... I think Id prefer to follow the original plot, but there can be a few twists here and there. Also, because I have not watched/read maybe more than thirty chapters (not chronologically either), I don't know much of the plot... Which I should O.o Start in season R please. Actually, I don't care which. But is prefer the beginning, and just keep in mind I don know much of the plot in the series...

And Id like Sailor Moon ocs instead actually, but if you want to bring other characters in from Sailor Moon, then it's fine.
There's no need to upload images of what your oc/character looks like in senshi, princess, or civilian form. Just a brief description.

If you are interested, fill out one of these but post it here:

Name:
Zodiac(also optional):

Civilian:
Senshi:
Princess:
(descriptions of civilian, princess, and senshi outfits/appearances)

Bio:

Personality:

Weapons(if any):

Theme song(can be anything):

Dislikes:

Hobbies:

Any relatives:

Yeh... That's pretty much what I'm looking for in senshi.

AS FURRRRR VILLAINS---

Name:
Zodiac:
Residence:
Any ralatives:

Civilian form:
Villain form:

Weakness:
Strengths:
Weapons:
Attacks:

Bio:
Personality:
Theme song:
Likes/dislikes:
Hobbies:
About the replies and staff:
•use proper grammar and spelling. It's one thing if you're doing it to be funny, but not knowing the differences between their, there, they're is ridiculous.

•you don't need to be crazy with long paragraphs. I can only read so much. Two to three sentences minimum unless you can't think of anything else.

•Respect characters and their owners. Don't judge and let's act like human beings.

•I don't mind *, ~, or -.

•Swearing is fine, but constantly? I think not...

•Don't expect me to reply right away. Reply at least twice a week and PLEASE don't spam e.e

•If one of out characters happen to be in a relationship with another's, don't rush it. Take your time and smell the damn flowers.

•If you won't be able to reply for a while, pm me so I don't think you got bored with it all.

•Do nooooot dodge every other attack. (Aka godmod)

Tipsy Conversationalist

User Image

User Image
Name:
Hellahi Ba'al'uz
(pronounced hell-AH-hee BUY-ooze
Ancient, though he appears to be in his late 20's.
Birthdate(optional):
N/A
Zodiac(also optional):
Pisces / Aries Cusp, the sign of Eternity, Death and Rebirth
Civilian:Loose-fitting summer type clothes. Usually just a wrap skirt or a sarong and a bunch of jewelry.
Senshi:
Not a senshi, but a villain.
Ahi's skin is pale as milk, for all the sun's efforts.
His hair, in turn, the deepest of black and falls like silken strands all the way down to his waist.
His eyes are red pools of hot blood, deadly rubies churning with lust and ancient power.
His clothes consist of elegant, free-flowing skirts and robes. About his waist he wears a belt of assorted coins collected from the lands/galaxies of his travels. When he walks, the belt jingles and chimes a haunting tune wherever the warlock goes.
He keeps his nails untrimmed, long and claw-like.
In his curiously-pointed ears he wears many rings connected by loops and chains.
Behind his dark, stained lips, his canines are strangely pointed like a dog's. Even stranger, the man sports a curious black-and-silver tail. It is debated among even the people of his home planet whether or not it is real, or simply pinned to the back of his skirts.
No one quite knows what to make of the horns sprouting from the warlock's head, either.
Princess:
Hehehe. He lacks a proper "princess" outfit. But here you can see him in all his flirtatious, dusky glory.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(if thread requires irl pictures)
User Image

Bio:
Every 1,000 years Sailor Pluto is forced to thwart Ahi's advances into their galaxy, keeping him safely locked beyond the Door of Time and Space. The coins hanging from his belt are mementos, reminders and keepsakes of the worlds he has conquered and destroyed throughout the universe. The tune they chime is one of foreboding, and stars forbid one should ever have to hear that tune in their own beloved galaxy. He is a master shapeshifter, slippery as a shadow and very difficult to catch when he doesn't want to be. His lips are stained a dark indigo blue, due to his enjoyment of a drink called "shade of the evening", which he says grants him visions and connections to people's dreams.
Personality:
Whether it be knowledge, power, or women- Ahi always seems to be seducing something. Each movement he makes has a sensuous grace and dreadful intent behind it.
He is charismatic, tactful, eloquent, calculating, polite, and diplomatic. Fond of wine and conversation.
Weapons(if any): His claws are deadly enough, but Ahi is also an ancient shadowfiend of immense power. He can shapeshift into anything harmful at will.

I bet nobody will even click on it, which is a shame, because it's PERFECT.
[ x ]

Likes: Wine, seduction, hedonism, riddles, resistence, discord, the chase.
Dislikes: Religion (he's been throughout the universe and destroyed countless galaxies without some laughable "GOD" interfering), monotony, cats, bright light, sobriety, lonliness.
Hobbies: I suppose wine-tasting and tripping balls off Shade of the Evening. Making love. Poetry. Destroying entire galaxies. Y'know, typical stuff.
Favorite Places: When he's not floating about the universe from galaxy to galaxy, he takes residence on a lonely, dark, desert-like planet.
Any relatives: None known.
- Child of Cirra -
User Image

User Image
Name:
Hellahi Ba'al'uz
(pronounced hell-AH-hee BUY-ooze
Ancient, though he appears to be in his late 20's.
Birthdate(optional):
N/A
Zodiac(also optional):
Pisces / Aries Cusp, the sign of Eternity, Death and Rebirth
Civilian:Loose-fitting summer type clothes. Usually just a wrap skirt or a sarong and a bunch of jewelry.
Senshi:
Not a senshi, but a villain.
Ahi's skin is pale as milk, for all the sun's efforts.
His hair, in turn, the deepest of black and falls like silken strands all the way down to his waist.
His eyes are red pools of hot blood, deadly rubies churning with lust and ancient power.
His clothes consist of elegant, free-flowing skirts and robes. About his waist he wears a belt of assorted coins collected from the lands/galaxies of his travels. When he walks, the belt jingles and chimes a haunting tune wherever the warlock goes.
He keeps his nails untrimmed, long and claw-like.
In his curiously-pointed ears he wears many rings connected by loops and chains.
Behind his dark, stained lips, his canines are strangely pointed like a dog's. Even stranger, the man sports a curious black-and-silver tail. It is debated among even the people of his home planet whether or not it is real, or simply pinned to the back of his skirts.
No one quite knows what to make of the horns sprouting from the warlock's head, either.
Princess:
Hehehe. He lacks a proper "princess" outfit. But here you can see him in all his flirtatious, dusky glory.
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

(if thread requires irl pictures)
User Image

Bio:
Every 1,000 years Sailor Pluto is forced to thwart Ahi's advances into their galaxy, keeping him safely locked beyond the Door of Time and Space. The coins hanging from his belt are mementos, reminders and keepsakes of the worlds he has conquered and destroyed throughout the universe. The tune they chime is one of foreboding, and stars forbid one should ever have to hear that tune in their own beloved galaxy. He is a master shapeshifter, slippery as a shadow and very difficult to catch when he doesn't want to be. His lips are stained a dark indigo blue, due to his enjoyment of a drink called "shade of the evening", which he says grants him visions and connections to people's dreams.
Personality:
Whether it be knowledge, power, or women- Ahi always seems to be seducing something. Each movement he makes has a sensuous grace and dreadful intent behind it.
He is charismatic, tactful, eloquent, calculating, polite, and diplomatic. Fond of wine and conversation.
Weapons(if any): His claws are deadly enough, but Ahi is also an ancient shadowfiend of immense power. He can shapeshift into anything harmful at will.

I bet nobody will even click on it, which is a shame, because it's PERFECT.
[ x ]

Likes: Wine, seduction, hedonism, riddles, resistence, discord, the chase.
Dislikes: Religion (he's been throughout the universe and destroyed countless galaxies without some laughable "GOD" interfering), monotony, cats, bright light, sobriety, lonliness.
Hobbies: I suppose wine-tasting and tripping balls off Shade of the Evening. Making love. Poetry. Destroying entire galaxies. Y'know, typical stuff.
Favorite Places: When he's not floating about the universe from galaxy to galaxy, he takes residence on a lonely, dark, desert-like planet.
Any relatives: None known.

Ahhhh I'm sorry I haven't checked this in a while o-o I think I've seen this character before XD
I've got a guild that has a SM rp, would you be interested?
Doriya
I've got a guild that has a SM rp, would you be interested?

Ah I've seen that o.o Sure, I'm interested

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
If you want, here's a RP that I'm in now: ☾ Iȵ ȶhe ȵame Oƒ The ℳoon ☽O/A. You'll have to PM the owner of the RP first if you want to get in.
Are you still going to be making a RP, if so I would make a profile and join.
MissyPink
Are you still going to be making a RP, if so I would make a profile and join.

Agh I didn't know these had replies o-o I have to edit some stuff, like my OC profile...
Buuuuuuut yes I am still doing this, and I'm welcoming anyone interested.
heart scream stressed sweatdrop stare 3nodding whee eek cool rolleyes ninja 4laugh rofl cheese_whine wahmbulance heart
Sailor Black Star

Name: Reno
Birthdate:August 25
Zodiac: Virgo
School: Attends a different one than the senshi, a university high school.

Civilian: School- Black blazer like jacket, white shirt+red tie, navy skirt, sheer knee-length black stockings and knee-high black platforms. Also a black bow in hair. Though it can get ungodly hot, she still wears the jacket. Eyes are normal and green with red flecks. Hair is cut in a stereotypical 'scene'/'emo' style.
Casual- Her hair is... Long... Like to her knees... Reno rarely puts it up. She dresses in skinny jeans and graphic tees/band shirts and heels.
Senshi: Prepare for something long...?
•feather clips like Sailor Moon
•no tiara, just a gold moon insignia that becomes black later.
•red eyes that look like a cats/snakes
•red diamond earrings
•black collar+three red stripes
•red collar with black moon
•light red 'protectors'
•body part of outfit isn't connected to collar, so it's like a strapless swimsuit...?
•collar is a red ribbon, with a black moon brooch, and the 'string' parts of the bow are wavy at the ends.
•Borders on gloves with black moon
•Under her gloves is a black manicure
•Her gloves have no protectors and go above the elbow.
•Black moon on waist (so many black moons o^o)
•Black tulle under red skirt
•Ribbon is red and long like Super Sailor Moon's.
•Long platform/wedge style boots that are black as well. She occasionally will wear stockings with the boots.
Princess: None currently available, I have to work on this.

Bio: In past life, Reno was often found reading, picking flowers with Rini, or singing. she was friends with Beryl, who later learned Reno was also part of the Moon Kingdom. From then on she was viewed by the earth people saw her as a traitor, and then she was banished from earth. She fought well in the battle between the moon and earth, and became one of the last to die. After Serenity and Endymion took their lives, she too followed them.
Like Darien, Reno lives alone as well in her own apartment near her university, and sometimes comes across Serena/Usagi on her way school. She manages to make a living by playing the cello solo at special events, or singing in church. Ironically, she isn't religious, and believes in whatever she feels is 'right.' She'd been in a band since 8th grade, called Obsessive Devotion. Her roles in the band were back-up guitars, and there's vocalist. (xD like the item...). Unfortunately, the members split due to differences and personal problems. She misses the band, yes, but has promised herself she will never go back to it. If her voice isn't damaged, it can be used as a healing device, and could be a powerful weapon in battle.
You can spot her in the park with a white cello, singing at churches on Sundays, or at the Game Center.

Personality: Despite appearance she is actually quite brainy, and uses her intelligence when needed. Reno is quiet, and speaks only when spoken to, usually. In groups of people she talks when she wants, but isn't overboard with blunt comments, but once in a while she might slip-up and say something rude. She doesn't mind fighting with others, though she'd rather fight alone. Not because she wants to play the 'Lone Wolf' role, but because she doesn't want to see anyone get hurt.
If in the presence of someone she thinks is 'cool', she goes all girly-girly (i.e. Setsuna, Haruka, Rei, etc,.)

Weapons: *still working on this too o^o*

Theme song: Under and Over It by FFDP

Dislikes: Annoying/loud/'stupid' people, being in large groups or public.

Hobbies: Reading, playing the cello/guitar, singing, listening to music.

Any relatives: None living.
If I can be someone already made, I would want to be Sailor Mars.

Name: Rei (Raye) Hino
Birthdate: birthday is April 17th
Zodiac: Aries
Residence: The temple on Cherry Hill
Relatives: Grandpa Hino, Mr. Hino

At school

Raye every day.

Sailor Mars

Weakness: Pollen, TV, A Bad Temper
Strengths: Meditation, the supernatural, skiing, dedication
Weapons: Evil Anti-Ward Scroll
Tiara
Attacks: Mars Fire Ignite
Mars Fireballs Charge
Mars Firebird Strike
Mars Fire Storm Flash
Mars Celestial Fire Surround
Mega Mars Fire Rings Flash
Mars Flame Sniper

Bio: Rei goes to a different school from the other girls, namely T*A Private Girls School, a Catholic institution run by nuns. She herself is a practitioner of Shinto, living and working at Cherry Hill Temple with her grandfather, its head priest. Her mother died when Rei was very young; her father is a famous politician.
Rei's awakening as Sailor Mars after Rei and Usagi were transported into another world with victims of the kidnappings, Luna sent Ami to help Usagi. Rei was caught by Jadeite, and Usagi transformed into Sailor Moon and used Moon Frisbee, freeing Rei and restraining Jadeite. Luna orders Sailor Mercury to throw the extra pen she had given her earlier. As the pen passes by Rei, the symbol of Mars appears on her forehead, transforming her into Sailor Mars.
Rei has limited precognition and can dispel/nullify evil using special Shinto scrolls, even in her every day form.
Personality: Rei is serious, and practical, but with a fiery-tempered. An ambitious person at time, has a who dreams of performing in front of an audience.
Likes: She is greatly interested in pop culture and shows musical talent of her own such as singing, modeling, and voice actress. Playing the piano and guitar, singing, and composing all the songs. Boy-crazy at times.
Dislikes: Get easily annoyed by everyday people she encounter, ignorance and stupidity, distrusting of some men.
Hobbies: Fortune telling, reading comics, meditating

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces