Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon and Venus have always been my favorites but Im more like Moon. Yes..Crybaby until I stand up for my beliefs and love then go back to being hungry and crybaby again. Not to mention my work friends love me > smile They cheer me up when Im seriously down over my lover... and I like being the one person people can trust to vent out their problems to and not worry that Ill go and tell the world about them cuz I WONT. Ill always be a person you can talk to and Ill listen!!!!!! heart heart heart heart heart Plus my friends buy me candy. xp

Tenacious Seeker

Without a doubt, Sailor Pluto. I've always identified with her on so many levels. We even have the same personality traits according to the Myers-Briggs test. Extra plus is her hair color is my favorite color.
Probably Mars or Jupiter, that's my guess.
I'm loyal and tough, smart too but I have a temper as well.
Tough choice, honestly. I find myself attuned with Haruka/Sailor Uranus on the attitude level but on others such as the personality as a whole, I find myself with Hotaru/Sailor Saturn and Usagi/Sailor Moon. So if I had to narrow it down, I'd probably choose one of those three.

Dangerous Hunter

My friends always compare me to Mercury/Ami.
I love Mercury, but i'd love to be in someway like Jupiter/Makoto Because she's so cool.
Also, i think Pluto/Setsuna and/or Neptune/Michiru or Uranus/Haruka is pretty great to, i am already a calm person but I'm one of those people that smiles very easily when cheered up, it'd be nice to keep my cool sometimes so i can be taken seriously. XD I find the outer scouts to be in control of their emotions more. Just a tad more.
Sailor Jupiter. Because Lighting is instakill. I'd be zeus with a great pair of boobs.
Lysergic Sunshine
Probably Sailor Jupiter. She's the "gentle giant" in terms of speaking. Her powers are strong and on top of everything, she's probably the most talented. She can cook, sew and much other things that the other girls can't.
I would have to dido that. I am so much like Jupiter that it's not even funny. From our attitude to our talents. You would think we were twins 4laugh

Luminous Star

24,950 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
I'm probably most like Sailor Venus. I'm a romantic, but with a strong sense of duty. However, I can also be a bit airheaded.

I will admit, I have Rei's serious nature and fiery personality at times.

Headstrong Senshi

20,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
I'm probably most like Sailor Mercury, I like reading books not so much studying but I do it just cause I have to. I have more of a personality like Sailor Uranus for getting things done with a calm personality and I like swords...aside from the flirting.

Familiar Defender

Definitely Neptune because I used to play an instrument as well, therefore love classic music just like Michiru. Most of the time I'm more like Ami/Mercury though. Studying and trying to expand my knowledge.
Sailor Venus.
She is bright, optimistic and I can relate with her.
i would be sailor mars bc her shoes are super cute biggrin and I love the earrings! Or maybe jupiter bc her attitude is so strong :O heart heart

Shadowy Rogue

16,215 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Personality wise I would say Mercury or Saturn. I would also like to be Mars.

anime_girl10's Compadre

Bloodsucker

8,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Friendly 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My best friend said that I am a bit like Hotaru/Saturn. Because I'm kind, mysterious, and have had poor health in the past.
I would like to be more like Neptune and Jupiter, though.
emotion_kirakira

According to the Myers-Brigg SM chart, though, I'm Sailor Star Healer! whee

Quotable Gem

Personality-wise, I would say that I'm a mixture of Mars and Uranus (with a bit of Jupiter).
I want to be like Mercury, but I'm way too lazy for that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff