Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Dabbler

Devilishmelodie
careless seafoam
That is so cool! surprised When I was in middle school there was a girl in my class named Serena, and I remember being so jealous that she had the same name as Sailor Moon. Somehow it makes me really happy to know that there are Moonies out there who are naming their children after Sailor Moon characters. heart

Also, I've never met them before, but I actually have a couple of cousins named after minor LOTR characters. But that's kind of off-topic so I'm making this text really small so it won't be too distracting. XD
LOTR? XD Awesomee, my parents were also huge LOTR fans, ahah. XD

Yessss. xd I actually just found out last weekend that my dad once dressed up as Gandalf for Halloween (many years before I was born, of course). rofl

Just to stay on topic, what was it like to grow up with Sailor Moon fans for parents? surprised
Devilishmelodie
Kasumi Kama
I always said I was going to name my first girl Serenity. I'm now 24 and have decided not to have kids, but if it happens... The name is still a valid contender. 3nodding
Awh, cute (:
What if it's a boy? cx

Tobias. First heard it in Animorphs. wink
My favorite person on the planet was named after Tuxedo Mask! I was like "Whoa..." Cause I had the biggest crush on Darien....

Blessed Gaian

I named my dog Rini. I am still trying to talk my hubby into the name Damien when we have a little boy. We already chose Faye for our first future girl and if we have two girls the second will be Serena!! Yay. Fyi, my other dog is Keiko, my cat is Kilala, and my fish is Hiei. (: And my past dog was Chi.

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
I'm super jealous, ngl
That is adorbs.

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
One of my friends named her daughter after Usagi's english dub name.
I named my son after Axel from Kingdom Hearts. I used to play a lot of Kingdom Hearts when I was preggo.
Its not that uncommon. A lot of people will name their children from their favorite novel, game, show, movie, etc. I was named after a fairy from my father's favorite poem, Ariel. I also had a white cat that I named Artemis from Sailor Moon.

Hollow Cost's Waifu

Hygienic Ladykiller

Rozureido
I'm currently in the adoption process and one of the little girls we may get is named Beryl. When I saw the paper work it was like "she's the one". Her birth mother hasn't approved us yet, but we just submitted the paperwork last week so... fingers crossed!
I wish you luck

Generous Gaian

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Big Tipper 100
if my husband lets me have it my way...
when we have kids.. and a daughter at that her name will be Claire Serenity.
just love the ring of it,
smile
sometime in the future...

Shameless Lover

careless seafoam
Yessss. xd I actually just found out last weekend that my dad once dressed up as Gandalf for Halloween (many years before I was born, of course). rofl

Just to stay on topic, what was it like to grow up with Sailor Moon fans for parents? surprised
That's awesomee!! XD I'm going to be a faun/satyr this year. biggrin Making the whole costume myself. XD

Wellll, it didn't seem like anything special, haha. I was just introduced to anime and things like that at an early age. :3 Also, because we began to watch anime with subtitles when we were in grade 2, we learned how to read faster, haha. (:

Shameless Lover

Kasumi Kama
Devilishmelodie
Kasumi Kama
I always said I was going to name my first girl Serenity. I'm now 24 and have decided not to have kids, but if it happens... The name is still a valid contender. 3nodding
Awh, cute (:
What if it's a boy? cx

Tobias. First heard it in Animorphs. wink
Ohhh XD nicee, it's such a cute name. :3

Shameless Lover

Weeping Innocent
My favorite person on the planet was named after Tuxedo Mask! I was like "Whoa..." Cause I had the biggest crush on Darien....
Reallyy? biggrin That's awesomee! XD So cute, haha.

Shameless Lover

Annikou
I named my dog Rini. I am still trying to talk my hubby into the name Damien when we have a little boy. We already chose Faye for our first future girl and if we have two girls the second will be Serena!! Yay. Fyi, my other dog is Keiko, my cat is Kilala, and my fish is Hiei. (: And my past dog was Chi.
Oh. My. Gosh.
Okay...that is so awesome! You pick out good names emotion_dowant

Shameless Lover

Lady Adokenai
I'm super jealous, ngl
Eheh cx

Shameless Lover

Sour Plums
That is adorbs.
Thank you :3

Quick Reply

Submit