Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Lover

We need a better one on Gaia, damnit stressed the current ones look too awkward

Magical Shoujo

8,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
Some actual Sailor Moon and Co. shoes would be nice too. Hard to find any close red boots or nice Sailor Venus shoes. New rig idea? sweatdrop

Lonely Lover

Chibi Sailor Moon
Some actual Sailor Moon and Co. shoes would be nice too. Hard to find any close red boots or nice Sailor Venus shoes. New rig idea? sweatdrop
I was think a red recolor of windy lily(?) Would work. the Scott pilgrim envy Adams has decent red boots

Magical Shoujo

8,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
LovelySakura247
Chibi Sailor Moon
I was think a red recolor of windy lily(?) Would work. the Scott pilgrim envy Adams has decent red boots

Well, not to me, but everyone has their opinions I guess. sweatdrop Someone here had a pretty good substitute for the black moon but I don't recall their username.

Lonely Lover

Chibi Sailor Moon
LovelySakura247
Chibi Sailor Moon

Well, not to me, but everyone has their opinions I guess. sweatdrop Someone here had a pretty good substitute for the black moon but I don't recall their username.
the astra moon and nartian star are too big and a newer item doesn't fit right. Even the genie jewelry and another forehead gem are super off lol

Magical Shoujo

8,700 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
LovelySakura247
Chibi Sailor Moon
LovelySakura247
Chibi Sailor Moon

the astra moon and nartian star are too big and a newer item doesn't fit right. Even the genie jewelry and another forehead gem are super off lol

Yeah I don't think it was any of those. Maybe they will see this board and post? I hope. xd Cause I honestly dont recall. I don't know, maybe I am just a glutton for punishment, but I think a new rig would be fun, with the cats and shoes and accessories and such. sweatdrop

Lonely Lover

Chibi Sailor Moon
LovelySakura247
Chibi Sailor Moon
LovelySakura247
Chibi Sailor Moon

Yeah I don't think it was any of those. Maybe they will see this board and post? I hope. xd Cause I honestly dont recall. I don't know, maybe I am just a glutton for punishment, but I think a new rig would be fun, with the cats and shoes and accessories and such. sweatdrop
that would be awesome! Wonder how much they made from the current rig

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Chibi Sailor Moon

I agree. There's a huge lack of Sailor shoe love.
Maybe they do not have the rights to the character to make anything that is any more actuate to the show?
But it is odd they can have the new locket and can not have an accessory for the forehead.

7,100 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Clover_IceQueen
Chibi Sailor Moon

I agree. There's a huge lack of Sailor shoe love.

Yeah shoes are really difficult to find sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces