Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chital's Husband

Noob

That's nice and congratz, I don't run barefoot. o__o
I use to run with a friend and he was barefoot so i tried to i did a good 1.5miles until i gave up sad

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Never tried measuring how far I could go. I go out some days and will drive downtown and just walk around barefoot and window shop for hours and my feet won't hurt. Tomorrow I'll go to the track and see how far I can go.

Wealthy Capitalist

I'm a little uncertain when it comes to running barefoot. I heard you had to take it slowly when you switch from shoes to barefoot. Where is a good place to run barefoot for a beginner?

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
FreshFrankenstein
I'm a little uncertain when it comes to running barefoot. I heard you had to take it slowly when you switch from shoes to barefoot. Where is a good place to run barefoot for a beginner?

i have no clue.. i've been going barefoot as long as i can remember... just run til it starts to hurt a little i'd assume

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Connor the Hobbit
FreshFrankenstein

i have no clue.. i've been going barefoot as long as i can remember... just run til it starts to hurt a little i'd assume

Where the hell did you run barefoot? Street?

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
FreshFrankenstein

everywhere... sidewalk, street, trails, forests, deserts, mountains.... no really, I've climbed mountains barefoot... there's a reason my friends call me hobbit

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
FreshFrankenstein

everywhere... sidewalk, street, trails, forests, deserts, mountains.... no really, I've climbed mountains barefoot... there's a reason my friends call me hobbit

You've ran barefoot on trails and mountains and you ran 26.2 miles barefoot.
Gonna have to call bullshit on that.

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
FreshFrankenstein

why? not everyone has soft feet. my feet are like leather.
User ImageUser Image

sorry I can't provide a video of me mountain climbing barefoot, perhaps I will next time I have time to go to Yosemite.... but that wont be for about a year I'm sure.

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
FreshFrankenstein

User ImageUser Image

sorry I can't provide a video of me mountain climbing barefoot, perhaps I will next time I have time to go to Yosemite.... but that wont be for about a year I'm sure.

My feet are like leather as well, i walk barefoot in my backyard where there are thorns and goatheads.
And i run marathons and i have an ultramarathon tomorrow.
But i can't run barefoot for 26.2 miles outside.

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri

My feet are like leather as well, i walk barefoot in my backyard where there are thorns and goatheads.

well... then apparently I'm just stronger than you, foot wise.... Distance doesn't even affect my feet... just my ankles and knees sometimes

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri

well... then apparently I'm just stronger than you, foot wise.... Distance doesn't even affect my feet... just my ankles and knees sometimes

Sorry, no proof, equals you are lying.

Dedicated Punching Bag

12,925 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri
Connor the Hobbit
Hayden Demauri

Sorry, no proof, equals you are lying.

whatever you wanna think... I don't even know how I would provide proof, short of having someone film me run a marathon, which would be exceedingly boring... in any case i do not see why it is to you such an unbelievable feat... if one has feet tough enough to bare hot pavement for 1 mile, why sholdn't they be able to for as many miles as their stamina can carry them?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff