4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Tipsy 100
K - Swiss
GuideGlide
I wear my Vibram's smile

Ghostly Loiterer

A standard pair of Asics. Not very lightweight, but they have plenty of cushioning and support for my ACL and current meniscus injuries.

Azaireal's Wife

Romantic Prophet

User Image
*old photo

I wear these babies. <3
Super comfy and light. They felt like they were made for my feet the moment I tried them on.
I use NIKE Pegasus 29!

Benevolent Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just FYI, if you are used to running in normal running shoes, with the rather large heel, and you start running barefoot, you will notice that you will tend to run landing more towards the front of your foot. This uses your calves alot more... and trust me, your calves will be crying if you push yourself too much. Transition. When your calves and legs start hurting, listen to them, and stop.

Shoes: Merrell Barefoot Embark Glove GORE-TEX®
Link: http://www.6pm.com/merrell-barefoot-embark-glove-gore-tex-castle-rock-adventure-yellow

Fit like a glove for my foot... they truly do.
Nice and snug, not a whole bunch of movement.
Almost completely waterproof, and nice and tough for rougher running locations/activities, due to the sturdy construction and gore-tex. I bought these because Merrell makes hiking shoes, and I knew to expect quality from them. Wasn't disappointed.

Shameless Exhibitionist

New Balance 870v2
Been really happy with them...
With my old shoes that were a size too big, I hated running, my feet got so sore...
It's amazing how much shoes affect everything...

King Shapeshifter

Adidas, nNike, and I have a pair of Lugz.

Edit: Oh, for running I use my Adidas, for running...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff