Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey guys. My name is Josh, and I'm a streaker.
Watch this wink

What do you guys/girls think?
Let's keep each other motivated!
Who's with me!? Add me on Runkeeper or Youtube! Let's do this!
Not even anyone with encouragement or a comment? Wow :/

Dangerous Poster

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
How is streaking if you don't run naked?
Hayden Demauri

*facepalm*
Did you even watch the video?
You run at least a mile a day. Therefore, by running everyday you're on a running "streak"...
See? Streaking?
I'm a streaker...

Dangerous Poster

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
Jmart0193
Hayden Demauri

*facepalm*
Did you even watch the video?
You run at least a mile a day. Therefore, by running everyday you're on a running "streak"...
See? Streaking?
I'm a streaker...

That's stupid, don't put streaker, i thought you were saying you were gonna run naked.

Dapper Lunatic

11,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Heh, I just watched the video...and I realized you're not the person I thought you'd be. XD

To be honest, I *probably* wouldn't call it streaking...we might be able to search a thesaurus or something and find some good alternatives for the word, because (at least, for me) I've always heard that 'streaking' was running naked. XD That was what first turned me away from your thread because I was like, "Meh, I'm not that kind of guy. Not showing my buns to the world, no sir."

HOWEVER, that said, I totally agree with your want to change your lifestyle! XD I'm definitely in on this...so count me in. ^^ I'm kind of a nerdy guy, relatively skinny, who just wants to get stronger, I guess. XD I'm also trying to start weight training, (the logistics I still haven't tied up all the way), but running I can start immediately.

Looking forward to running with you! I'll send ya a friend request so we can talk easier via meebo, if that works for you.
Welsh Heron
Heh, I just watched the video...and I realized you're not the person I thought you'd be. XD

To be honest, I *probably* wouldn't call it streaking...we might be able to search a thesaurus or something and find some good alternatives for the word, because (at least, for me) I've always heard that 'streaking' was running naked. XD That was what first turned me away from your thread because I was like, "Meh, I'm not that kind of guy. Not showing my buns to the world, no sir."

HOWEVER, that said, I totally agree with your want to change your lifestyle! XD I'm definitely in on this...so count me in. ^^ I'm kind of a nerdy guy, relatively skinny, who just wants to get stronger, I guess. XD I'm also trying to start weight training, (the logistics I still haven't tied up all the way), but running I can start immediately.

Looking forward to running with you! I'll send ya a friend request so we can talk easier via meebo, if that works for you.

Sounds good!
Hey if you have any questions about working out, shoot them my way!
I'm actually helping a friend lose weight and build muscle right now... Check out my YouTube for progress on that biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games