Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Rogue

9,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
pinking up the pieces
http://shop.lululemon.com/products/clothes-accessories/women-sports-bras/Ta-Ta-Tamer-II-31110?cc=5324&skuId=3449218&catId=women-sports-bras

That looks good but they don't go up to my size. sad

Dangerous Rogue

9,800 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
futureangie
I always wear Nike sports bras and they work amazing! My boobs dont move at all and theres no chaffing.

Do they go past a D? D:
Sudice
futureangie
I always wear Nike sports bras and they work amazing! My boobs dont move at all and theres no chaffing.

Do they go past a D? D:

Yeah Ive seen them up to 34F in d**k's.
futureangie
Sudice
futureangie

Do they go past a D? D:

Yeah Ive seen them up to 34F in d**k's.

Lol I meant Di.ck's Sporting Goods. Didn't think it would censor it like that razz

Kawaii Girl

10,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sudice
I'm thinking of taking up jogging and more strenuous exercises but my chest prohibits this at the moment. I'd like to get a sports bra or two but I'm not entirely sure what things to look for. I'd like these flesh orbs to stay in place without feeling as if they're being crushed or severely flattened.

Any of you ladies have experience buying these things or brands that you favor?

There isn't anywhere near me that I can go and try one on first so I plan on ordering online.

Thanks.

Bras are suppose to lift and seperate. They shouldn't left and squish them together.
If you sweat the sweat will run down into your clevage and you will have a fungal situation going on caused by your boob clevage touching and rubbing together. I guess like a heat rash. Its just a red/pink patch between your boobs or maybe even under your boobs.

I'ave had to deal with that before. I was wearig a size DD bra and they just squished my boobs together. Now I am wearing a G cup bra which seperates them and they can breath much better and I don't have that rash anymore.

Tipsy Fatcat

9,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
I usually just wear two sports bras at once.

Lonely Phantom

Sudice
Urgh. I found a sports bra that had fairly good reviews but it has no support at all. >_<

I usually wear a regular bra and then put a sports bra over it. It helps very much.
MyRoyalWings
Sudice
Urgh. I found a sports bra that had fairly good reviews but it has no support at all. >_<

I usually wear a regular bra and then put a sports bra over it. It helps very much.

You shouldnt do that, it's not good for your boobs!
Sudice

go to sports houses, you can find sports bra there and other running apparels

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games