Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I don't run to often it's usually a 1 12 mile run every other month. When I run though I'm not sure if it's a tendon or a ligament that's behind your knee/back of leg but it feels like it's popping back and forth to the side. It's not painful but it doesn't feel like it's normal

Ghostly Loiterer

What motion are you doing when it pops? Extending and/or flexing your knee? What angle would you say your knee is at when it pops?

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Saygen40
What motion are you doing when it pops? Extending and/or flexing your knee? What angle would you say your knee is at when it pops?

Extending, usually right before or as my foot hits the ground

Ghostly Loiterer

Could be your popliteus muscle. If it's not hurting then there's no immediant cause for concern, but it could be popping around because you don't keep yourself trained between runs. I suggest hitting the gym for a couple weeks and seeing how it feels. Avoid exercises that make it pop.

5,675 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Saygen40
Could be your popliteus muscle. If it's not hurting then there's no immediant cause for concern, but it could be popping around because you don't keep yourself trained between runs. I suggest hitting the gym for a couple weeks and seeing how it feels. Avoid exercises that make it pop.

Cool thank you very much

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces