Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Winner

Sadly 7 minutes
in around 10 minutes.... hopefully i will improve in the coming year :0 cool
I think my fastest mile was only a 5:13 or so, and unfortunately it happened while I was running a 3200, so I was pretty worn out for the rest of the day.
some 7th grader last year ran a 4:32 at the county meet

Bashful Poster

12,050 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Champion 300
I started running as part of my workout routine not too long ago(Early December). It took me 8:49 to get to a mile. Is that fine for beginners?

Humorist

oTobias
I started running as part of my workout routine not too long ago(Early December). It took me 8:49 to get to a mile. Is that fine for beginners?

Well I assume you're not racing so yea that's pretty good for jogging pace. SOme people cant even go a mile without stopping~
I haven't ran a mile in a long time! The last time I did, it was around 6-7 minutes. gonk

4,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
I have my 1.5 mile at 11:22, so probably around 7m if I go easy for 1 mile. I try to pace my 1.5 mile since my technique is lacking.

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Gosh, I haven't thought about this in a while! Last time I had timed myself running a mile was in high school gym class.
I feel like it was around 6-7 minutes, without stopping. Might be 10 minutes if I stop once or twice.
I will have to do this again sometime soon, and I shall get back with ya!

Beloved Cutie-Pie

I'll have to find out some time. Maybe tomorrow. Today I'm going to be doing 2 miles. All I know is I was jogging 8 miles per hour the last time I checked for a 1 mile jog.

Edit: By the way, 1 mile is 5,280 feet, or 1,609 meters.
Mines a ten minute mile emo but I only started working out a month ago.

Beloved Hunter

9,425 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noob wrangler 100
I'm a beginner runner and my friend said I am doing great for a beginner. 1 lap for me is about 10 minutes, and I can do 5km in 37 minutes. I entered a 5k run in June so I am going to be practicing until I can run without stopping! ^^

Hilarious Exhibitionist

19,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Well I'm overweight (no matter what I do my weight is stuck) and I'm training for a half marathon next month. My best mile so far was 12:19. You have to be under a 13:42 average to get a finishers medal so I'm going to be happy just completing it this first time.
i just recently started running
and i've gotten my mile to 10:29
(yeah it's terrible compared to you guys whatever)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff