Welcome to Gaia! ::

xxlaurenlovesyouxx
oh if only life was simple and people could just be skinny without running lol

you can.
x-Sketch
I feel like a sloth compared to you people. The last time I ran I think I managed a little over 10 minutes.

Some people are just better at running, jeez. So youll never compete at the Olympics, so what? Run a 30k and feel proud anyway because you ran thirty ******** kilometres.

Sparkly Citizen

The Sky Does Not Bow
x-Sketch
I feel like a sloth compared to you people. The last time I ran I think I managed a little over 10 minutes.

Some people are just better at running, jeez. So youll never compete at the Olympics, so what? Run a 30k and feel proud anyway because you ran thirty ******** kilometres.

Chill dude. I was just saying how awesome the other people are. 3nodding
x-Sketch
The Sky Does Not Bow
x-Sketch

yeah, but you also went ahead and put yourself down. Demoralizing yourself will never be good for you.

Sparkly Citizen

The Sky Does Not Bow
x-Sketch
The Sky Does Not Bow
x-Sketch

yeah, but you also went ahead and put yourself down. Demoralizing yourself will never be good for you.

Yeah I guess I should stop doing that. (:
6:19 :c
Hope this season I improve though.

Ruthless Genius

Boop! Second year running track and cross-country, and my fastest mile was 6:35. Getting there. C:
I remember that I did it within 10 minutes. Though I haven't ran in such a long time, and I suck with distance.
Though I need to do it again soon. Weather is cooling down so I shouldn't be getting hot flashes anymore. Just not sure how I'll know when I ran a mile. I don't do treadmill.

Distinct Lunatic

I haven't done the mile since junior year of highschool. I did that in 4:25. Although you have to keep in mind that there's a difference between the 1600 and the mile. The 1600 is well 1600 meters and the mile is actually 1609.

Benevolent Hunter

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Fastest mile I ever ran was a 5:30 mile at 2100 feet elevation. Of course, I was actually running two miles at the time. Ran that 5:30 mile, then a 6:30 mile, no stops.

It was a pretty good workout. I'm training to join the United States Marine Corps, so I need to be able to run 3 miles in 18 minutes, minimum. Right now I'm at 22:45. Need to cut down on 5 minutes or so.
6:35 was my last timed mile. I probably could have gone a lot faster!
I just started running again and I just finshed my run today. 1 mile at 7:23 but that is ozark hills lol if it was a flat track probably 7:00 lol

Dedicated Giver

just started again and it was 11:03 User Image
4:34 sophmore year :] tore achilles at camp after track...starting to run again after 4 years im scared i get destroyed though...

Gaian

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
My fastest was five minutes flat. But that was two years ago. I don't run as much so I take about six and a half minutes now mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games