Welcome to Gaia! ::

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
My fastest was 5:07 and I'm only a freshman. I hope to get 4:30 next year.

3,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
mines a 4:59 as my fastest, im hoping to get 4:30 the upcoming track season, keep it up man :]

IRL Conversationalist

4,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
I just picked up running... and I finished 1 mile in 10:51 crying

Nerd

Zeroleon

Keep going! Thats good for a beginner!

When I first joined track, my coach didnt want me to time my mile. But by the end of the season I was running about 8:15.

Now, that was a while ago, and I havnt really been training as much as I should crying but I can do 6:45.

IRL Conversationalist

4,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon

When I first joined track, my coach didnt want me to time my mile. But by the end of the season I was running about 8:15.

Now, that was a while ago, and I havnt really been training as much as I should crying but I can do 6:45.
Wow! you're pretty fast i think. My pace is 10:08 per mile. The only reason why I know that is because I have a zombie running app with gps tracking and time on my phone xD. But yeah I'm not too worried about my time. I just want to run longer and not over do it. xp ... sometimes I push myself too hard.

Nerd

Zeroleon
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon

Wow! you're pretty fast i think. My pace is 10:08 per mile. The only reason why I know that is because I have a zombie running app with gps tracking and time on my phone xD. But yeah I'm not too worried about my time. I just want to run longer and not over do it. xp ... sometimes I push myself too hard.

Good for you :3 Me too Im more of a long distance person, Id rather be able to run a couple miles than one or two short fast ones. Keep going, weee cannn do ittt!

IRL Conversationalist

4,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon

Good for you :3 Me too Im more of a long distance person, Id rather be able to run a couple miles than one or two short fast ones. Keep going, weee cannn do ittt!
Yup! Yes we can!! How are you able to run now?

Nerd

Zeroleon

You mean how far? I havnt really measured that, it would be kind of difficult in a small town cause I have to Google Maps it. The farthest Ive gone is probably only 7 or 8 miles with my team sweatdrop Unless its with my track team, I get pretty unmotivated to push myself any further.

IRL Conversationalist

4,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon

You mean how far? I havnt really measured that, it would be kind of difficult in a small town cause I have to Google Maps it. The farthest Ive gone is probably only 7 or 8 miles with my team sweatdrop Unless its with my track team, I get pretty unmotivated to push myself any further.
Oh..typo xD... But that's pretty awesome =D! I wish I can run that far. My goal so far for this year is to be able to run 5 miles by thanksgiving. At my city, there is this "turkey run" event that happens. It is a 5 mile course and its an event to help homeless people. So that's my goal. But I dream of doing a marathon someday.

Nerd

Zeroleon
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon

Oh..typo xD... But that's pretty awesome =D! I wish I can run that far. My goal so far for this year is to be able to run 5 miles by thanksgiving. At my city, there is this "turkey run" event that happens. It is a 5 mile course and its an event to help homeless people. So that's my goal. But I dream of doing a marathon someday.

That sounds awesome! I have no doubt that youll be able to run 5 miles by Thanksgiving :3 Id love to run a marathon too someday it looks like so much fun. Just gotta keep running(: Wheeeee

IRL Conversationalist

4,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon

That sounds awesome! I have no doubt that youll be able to run 5 miles by Thanksgiving :3 Id love to run a marathon too someday it looks like so much fun. Just gotta keep running(: Wheeeee
Thank you for your confidence in me ^_^. I'll try to keep up cause I actually like running now but I have to be determined too to keep running weekly. I cant wait for the day that I just join my city's half marathons or full marathons. We just gotta keep running =D

Nerd

Zeroleon
Thank you for your confidence in me ^_^. I'll try to keep up cause I actually like running now but I have to be determined too to keep running weekly. I cant wait for the day that I just join my city's half marathons or full marathons. We just gotta keep running =D

Hehe yup. Good luck ^_^

IRL Conversationalist

4,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Contributor 150
X-tailerr-X2
Zeroleon

Hehe yup. Good luck ^_^
^_^ you too!

Dangerous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
1 mile?? I haven't only run 1 mile in a long, long time.
Hayden Demauri
1 mile?? I haven't only run 1 mile in a long, long time.

i imagine quite a few runners never have, unless accidentally whilst late for a bus/train/party which happened to be 1 mile away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff