Minimalist 0.69230769230769 69.2% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 13 ]
1 2 >

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Anyone else runs barefoot or minimalist here?

Elder

I use a pair of merrell barefoot shoes in the warmer months. Takes some getting used to, but they're pretty comfy.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Archon of Aegis
I use a pair of merrell barefoot shoes in the warmer months. Takes some getting used to, but they're pretty comfy.
a
That is how I got started. I like SKORA's line as well. Less cushion, but bigger toe box. I ran barefoot yesterday while coaching for Girls on the Run.a

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
I'm in Vibrams right now. I hope it warms up next month so I can enjoy the ground again.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Psychedelic Trip Out
I'm in Vibrams right now. I hope it warms up next month so I can enjoy the ground again.

What is your favorite surface to run on?

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Nellens Jiang
Psychedelic Trip Out

I mostly run on grass and dirt trails. Asphalt is so boring to run on. I like the little divots in the ground and bumpiness. It's like a naturalmassager for my feet.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Psychedelic Trip Out
Nellens Jiang
Psychedelic Trip Out

I mostly run on grass and dirt trails. Asphalt is so boring to run on. I like the little divots in the ground and bumpiness. It's like a naturalmassager for my feet.
I like mud and creeks the best, but I run on asphalt and concrete a lot too. Hate the sweet gum spiky balls of doom in the field that I coach my girls in though. Haven't cursed or falter in front of them yet, so they think I am a good or a super human. rofl

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Nellens Jiang
Psychedelic Trip Out
Nellens Jiang
Psychedelic Trip Out

I like mud and creeks the best, but I run on asphalt and concrete a lot too. Hate the sweet gum spiky balls of doom in the field that I coach my girls in though. Haven't cursed or falter in front of them yet, so they think I am a good or a super human. rofl
Omg those spiky terrors suck. I stepped in dog s**t the other day. I didn't even realize it until itched my calf with my foot. Gnarliest thing I've ever done so far.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Psychedelic Trip Out
Omg those spiky terrors suck. I stepped in dog s**t the other day. I didn't even realize it until itched my calf with my foot. Gnarliest thing I've ever done so far.

xp I am glad to have not stepped in dog s**t with bare feet so far. *Knocks on wood*

People really should pick up after their dogs. I mean it is not that hard. I run with mine, but always stop to pick up after her.

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Nellens Jiang
Psychedelic Trip Out

xp I am glad to have not stepped in dog s**t with bare feet so far. *Knocks on wood*

People really should pick up after their dogs. I mean it is not that hard. I run with mine, but always stop to pick up after her.
I know right. I wear a fanny pack with a poop bag holder clipped to it because my dog is notorious for shitting like 6 times in a minute. Fortunately he's polite and shits on the side of paths instead of the middle. It takes like 2 seconds to pick up.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Psychedelic Trip Out

I know right. I wear a fanny pack with a poop bag holder clipped to it because my dog is notorious for shitting like 6 times in a minute. Fortunately he's polite and shits on the side of paths instead of the middle. It takes like 2 seconds to pick up.

Haha. My pooch doesn't go that much thankfully. I make her wear a backpack and stuff it with the plastic grocery bags I use to pick up after her. I love when I can just unclip her leash from her backpack. She never wanders to far and like your dog, she poops of to the side of the path.

She keeps up well for a 12 year old. I hope to have many more runs with her before she gets to old to hit the trails with me.
Yeaah, barefoot anywhere outside kinda feels dangerous considering there might be invinsible mines everywhere. My coach would give barefoot laps after training on the stadium grass so you could atleast enjoy the run. mrgreen

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
FaustianSociety
Yeaah, barefoot anywhere outside kinda feels dangerous considering there might be invinsible mines everywhere. My coach would give barefoot laps after training on the stadium grass so you could atleast enjoy the run. mrgreen

Yeah, but at least keep aware of your surroundings. There was a cat that liked to poop on the field at my old high school.The football players hated that cat. rofl
barefoot running is healthier for the arches of your feet.

Enduring Victory

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Millionaire 200
Bought my first pair of Vibrams to replace my Skoras!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff