Welcome to Gaia! ::

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

rps come and go... but for me, the don't even get off the ground...

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

well good night then

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello. I was reading through your ideas and the sibling RP idea caught my eye. smile I was thinking we could combine the siblings with the pre-existing romance idea. Like, the two mains we dating and then their parents get married, causing them to be step-siblings. What do you think?

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

ThIsNeEdScHaNgE
Hello. I was reading through your ideas and the sibling RP idea caught my eye. smile I was thinking we could combine the siblings with the pre-existing romance idea. Like, the two mains we dating and then their parents get married, causing them to be step-siblings. What do you think?

Hmm, thing is, this idea is really overplayed so if I was to be really up for it we would have to add something more.

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Gaia is hitting rock bottom. I need new ideas, something to really bring my creativity back. I swear if it wasn't for the really good friends and partners I have right now I would have quit long ago... to bad though... only one of them is constantly replying right now... I don't blame the others, and I really understand. It just makes it harder and harder to keep my mind on Gaia this way... I need some people to fill the time that other's cant... is that to much to ask?

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

clichee's Wife

Shameless Waffles

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items