Welcome to Gaia! ::

I gave her a butterfly but she still has the munchies.

User Image

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Aww she's so cute. I hope you got an equippable mantis item by now. I know Gaia made a bunch of equippable bugs recently, but I haven't checked if the mantis was one of them. I have a venus fly trap myself that likes eating bugs. What is your mantis's name?
Scobre
Aww she's so cute. I hope you got an equippable mantis item by now. I know Gaia made a bunch of equippable bugs recently, but I haven't checked if the mantis was one of them. I have a venus fly trap myself that likes eating bugs. What is your mantis's name?
Nope, no equippable mantis. I'm not really expecting to ever see one at this point.

My mantises name is Wicked. =3

Also venus fly traps are awesome. Plants sadly tend to wither the second they seem me though.

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
Krissim Klaw
Scobre
Nope, no equippable mantis. I'm not really expecting to ever see one at this point.

My mantises name is Wicked. =3

Also venus fly traps are awesome. Plants sadly tend to wither the second they seem me though.

I hope you get your equippable mantis some day. That's a cute name. Like the play. Yeah it's nice. I think it's not helping my cat is eating it a little. Poor plant. Audrey II getting eaten by Sasha.

Fashionable Werewolf

Krissim Klaw

offers her a jar of crickets enjoy your meal you cute little mantis you heart (i now want to by an other Oscar fish)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff