I don't care 0.21978021978022 22.0% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 91 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 > >>

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Hello, and welcome. I have gold and some OCs that I want drawn. You hopefully have some decent art skills. Let's exchange. :]

Looking for single, couple, group pictures. Anything, really. I want Malice art! ;___;

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
~:: Rules/Notes ::~

1. I have the right to turn down your offer. In fact, I probably will. I'm picky like that. :]
2. Don't link me to your shop. I am tired of having to search through a wall of text for samples that are disguised as Gaian emoticons. D< Post your examples here in the thread. I will, however, accept links to DA galleries and auctions.
3. That being said, I am not interested in RL commissions, and it is highly unlikely that I will bid in your auction.
4. Don't draw something for me and expect to be paid. I love getting free art - sometimes, I will even tip for it. But you won't be guaranteed payment from me unless we discuss matters beforehand.
5. I understand that real life comes before Gaia, but please don't leave me hanging for months on end with no report on your progress. If I don't hear from you after a month, I just might end up canceling the trade.

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'm looking for both single and couple pictures of the two OCs mentioned in this post. They are roommates, not a romantic couple. Light and fluffy boylove is okay, but I don't want anything of an overly sexual nature. And honestly, they're usually too busy driving each other up the wall to be all cuddly and cute together. xD

====

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
~:: Fury ::~

Picture refs: [x][x][x][x][x]
I'll get some thumbnails up when I get access to some image-editing software.

Race: Fire demon/incubus mix
Age: Fairly old, but looks to be in his early to mid 20's
Height: 6'3"
Eye color: Gray
Hair color: Reddish-auburn
Skin tone: Ruddy, somewhat tanned
Weapon: Claws, fire
Dislikes: Boredom, arguments, warm clothing

Appearance
Long red hair falls to the base of the shoulder blades. Bangs are swept to either side of the face and fall just under the chin. Ears are long and pointed, looking slightly fluffy. Long bone horns stick out from behind the ears, curving slightly. Eyes are generally gray, but turn red when feeling extreme emotions. Fury is almost always seen smiling or looking amused.

Fingernails are long and sharp, sometimes painted, sometimes not. No piercings, no tattoos, no scars. Spiked tail. Sports a small pair of wings that would obviously never support his weight.

Clothing-wise, Fury tends to wear as little as possible. He overheats easily, and so has an aversion to wearing shirts. If he isn't able to go barechested, he'll wear t-shirts, fishnet, or even button-up shirts with the buttons undone. He's very fashion-conscious - if an outfit looks good, he'll probably try wearing it. He's also interested in wristbands. The one article of clothing that Fury is never seen without is his collar. It's a simple black leather collar with a silver ring set in the front clasp. There is some debate as to whether it can actually be removed.

Background
Fury is a mixed breed - his father a fire demon, and his mother a succubus. He's not very close to his family, and avoids home as much as possible, as his father is a high-ranking general who disapproves of his son's carefree lifestyle, and his mother tries sleeping with anything that moves. As such, he has spent more time in the human world than the average demon, and he's learned to blend in with the current times and fashions. He doesn't try too hard to hide his physical demon characteristics, but most people completely overlook the wings, horns, and tail anyway. When prompted for a name, Fury usually goes by the alias 'Elliott'.

Due to unexplained circumstances, Fury has recently found himself unable to shift back to the demon plane, so he's spending his time living in Jesper's closet and driving his unwilling host crazy. Hey, it's entertaining, and if there's one thing Fury likes, it's to be entertained.

Personality
Fury's something of a party animal. He's always interested in having a good time, and can often be found enjoying himself in dance clubs and bars. The incubus side to his nature also drives him to seduce pretty girls, although one can't be sure whether he eats their souls or merely steals them away to serve some other demonic purpose.

Fury isn't too interested in fighting, but if forced to do so, he'll use both his sharp claws and fire-summoning skills to gain an advantage. He'll generally try to distract an opponent by taunting them, as he isn't a fighter by nature, and cannot win by force.

Relationships
Jesper: Lives in his closet, loves to annoy the poor guy. They are totally like this.
Malice: They appear to be old friends. Not much is known beyond that.

====

~:: Jesper Asch ::~

Picture refs: [x][x][x][x][x]
I'll get some thumbnails up when I get access to some image-editing software.

Race: Human
Height: 5'9"
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Orange
Skin tone: Fair
Weapon: None
Dislikes: Loud noises, clutter, demons

Appearance
Long orange hair falls to mid-back. Almost always gathered in a ponytail at the base of the neck, but is sometimes put up into a ponytail higher up on the head. Long bangs fall to either side of the face and reach well below the chin. Eyes are a deep blue.

Jesper's usual outfit consists of a black tanktop with a skull on the front, a tight-legged pair of jeans, and chunky black boots. Besides that, he prefers dark, casual clothes, such as printed t-shirts and hooded sweatshirts. Some of his clothes are on the punkish side. His upper left and lower right arms are always bandaged, and he never shows anyone what's beneath those bandages. Jesper also wears a leather collar at all times with a simple metal clasp on the front. One has to wonder whether he ever takes it off... or if it can even come off in the first place. Jesper is generally seen wearing a pair of purple sunglasses. Goodness knows why.

Background
Jesper never knew his father, and his mother died some years back. He's currently holding a part-time job at Starbucks and trying to deal with the demon in his closet. ((Poor boy. He's been around for a really long time, but I never bothered to come up with a decent backstory for him. ;__; ))

Personality
Quiet and shy, tends to mind his own business. Isn't terribly fond of interacting with others, but seems to get forced into it on a regular basis. Doesn't like to admit it, but is something of a math whiz. Loves music. You could say he's quite ordinary.

Relationships
Fury: Puts up with the demon in a resigned manner, now that it's clear that he's not going away any time soon.
Malice: Dislike. Having more demons around is never a good thing.

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
~:: Malice ::~

Picture refs: [x][x]
Apologies for the lack of reference pictures. gonk

Race: Demon (ram-type)
Height: 5'4"
Eye color: Red
Hair color: Blond
Skin tone: Tan
Weapon: Trident
Dislikes: Bad hair days

Appearance
Malice has cropped blond hair with long bangs that frame the face. The bangs change color on a fairly regular basis, and tend to coordinate with whatever he is wearing at the time. His crimson eyes are usually sparkling with mischief, and his ears are long and pointy, looking somewhat fluffy. Ram-like bone horns spiral out from behind the ears.

Fingernails are long and sharp. Malice has no tattoos or scars, but has multiple ear piercings, an eyebrow piercing over the left eye, as well as several wing piercings. Wings are large, downswept, and capable of flight. Tail is long and slightly furry, much like a cow's. Instead of feet, he has cloven hooves, dark brown in color. Legs are furred. Arms might be too - I haven't decided on that yet.

Malice appears to be even more vain than Fury. Although he is often seen in a sleeveless, high-necked top, buckled armbands, and belted shorts, he has a large wardrobe that he puts to good use. However, he never wears shoes, or anything that reaches below the knee. He generally wears a lot of jewelry.

Background
Malice is too new to have much backstory... He and Fury grew up together, but beyond that, I don't have much to say...

Personality
Malice is the noisy, brash, trouble-making sort. Kind of a more extreme version of Fury, only without the sexual nuances. He's always looking to have a good time, usually at the expense of others.

Relationships
Fury - They appear to be old friends. This pretty much sums things up.
Jesper - Regards the human with distant amusement.

====

User Image
~:: Treason ::~

Picture refs: [x][x][x]

Gender: No one's really certain, but most people assume he's male
Race: Demon (ghost-type)
Height: 6'0"
Eye color: Black
Hair color: White
Skin tone: Deathly white, with a faintly blue cast
Weapon: None
Likes: Being creepy, subverting the innocent, causing trouble
Dislikes: Walking

Appearance
Treason is pale, pale, pale. He looks rather dead, and it doesn't help that he has permanent dark circles around his eyes and a livid rope burn across his neck. Like his other demonic cohorts, he has pointy, slightly furry-looking ears, and sharp nails. No other visible markings, although his long white hair perpetually hides his left eye socket - he lost the eye long ago, and there's nothing there now.

No horns, no wings, no tail. Treason is more ghost-like than anything, and is hardly ever seen touching the ground. Hair is white, long enough to reach his backside, and tied near the ends with a simple tie. He always dresses in billowy white clothes, although he will switch between skirts and pants arbitrarily. He doesn't wear shoes.

Background
Treason has been around for a good long while. He's responsible for the downfall of many rulers and societies, and while he has suffered for his deeds, he seems completely remorseless about what he's done. Treason is old and generally bored with existing, so he's faded to a nearly ghostlike presence, popping up at awkward moments and generally creeping everyone out. He doesn't even bother to walk anymore, instead choosing to drift everywhere he goes.

Personality
Treason looks creepy, and he knows it. In fact, he thinks it's hilarious, and tends to drift about, scaring all he comes across with his sharp-fanged grin. Most humans can't see him, although they find his whispers strangely compelling. Treason lives to destroy others - unlike Fury, he really lives up to his name.

Relationships
Will think on it - I'm tired of typing right now. ^^;

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
~:: What I'm looking for ::~

I treasure artistic skill and a genuine interest in my characters above all else. I am interested in all types of media and drawing styles, although it is very rare for me to buy chibi-style art. It's not really my thing. I also tend to shy away from traditional media because lots of people fail to make it look good on the computer. If you're an exception to the rule, then please! Show me examples. :3

Rindi loves:
- proper anatomy
- improper anatomy, if it's nicely stylized
- sketches
- marker-colored drawings
- clean CG
- unique artstyles
- people who can design cool outfits ._.

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
~:: Funds ::~

I have a large amount of pure at the moment. You don't need to know how much, but.... it'll enough for just about anything you can throw at me. <_<

~:: Status ::~

Fu-Lu Mu-Lu - two separate B/W drawings of Fury & Jesper - 24k
Jesusfreakmaddie - free arts? :'D
Wandering-Magician - traditional couple drawing, colored - 40k
PlaidedPandas - Fury chibi - 5k
DotFish - marker waistup couple drawing - 13k
Ellimuire - B/W couple sketch - 3k
Garbi - fullbody couple CG - 60k
Hysteric Lollipop - Fullbody b/w couple drawing - 20k
gaaraismylover - couple or two single bust shots - 9k
Pocky Coke - color couple picture - 20-30k
Chanticlere - Fury fullbody lineless CG - TBD
Atsuno - Fury waistup pencil shaded drawing - 8k
freezep0p - Jesper fullbody chibi - 10k
Dragonflie - Jesper fullbody sketch - 20k
kieren024 - Fury & Jesper waist/bust-up separates - 40k
Kuroyue - Fury & Malice waistup separates - 13k

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
~:: Spotlight ::~

User ImageUser Image
by Kuroyue
Lovely pencil/CG work! I love how the wings are drawn, not to mention the texturing and color schemes.

User ImageUser Image
by Wandering Magician
Hooray for free art! I love it when my characters inspire people enough to doodle them.

~:: Other finished works ::~

PlaidedPandas - Eeee, so cute! And drawn so quickly too. whee
Ayame-8833 - Hilariously brilliant 'doodle' by Aya. When I first saw this, I couldn't stop laughing. The pose... the facial expressions... Really, it's perfect.
Milro - Simple, but cute! This makes me wonder if Fury was ever a happy little kid... Haha, that's actually a bit of a scary thought. xP
Ellimuire - Aww, so cute. 4laugh I've tried drawing something similar before, but I got lazy and never finished. Ellimuire's version looks a lot better than mine too. xD
Fu-Lu Mu-Lu - Pretty digital inking! I love the detail in the hair and the clothing. <3
DotFish - *cackles loudly* I don't even want to know where Fury got that bra... I thought he had better taste in girls. xD Jesper looks so cute with his hair up... But what is he reading? O:
gaaraismylover - D'aww, don't you just want to go and hug them? I love ballpoint pen drawings. ^^
Chanticlere - Ooh, nice lineless work... and done so quickly! I would probably die if I tried to do something like this. xP
freezep0p - Totally awesome chibis! Can you believe she makes these with a mouse? O:
Wandering_Magician and Deuxia Devonair - What a wonderful collab piece! Cute picture, and gorgeous color. *__*

Dangerous Browser

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Many thanks for the bump. The drawing in your sig is lovely - did you make it? ^^

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
User ImageUser Image

*rummages about and pulls up her flob* Oh boy, I forsee another use for that old bump image of mine...

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I'd love to offer my services if you are intersted! Just click my www to see all my previous works.
If you'd like to commission me please feel free to pm me.

Here is my pricing:

User Image

i will also take the lowest active autobuy(for august letters) at time of order in gold if you decide you'd rather not pay in letters

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
User ImageUser Image

@Kitty: Those are pretty nice! I like cel shading a lot, and it's hard to find people who do that around here. Prices are a tad bit more than I want to pay right now, but I'll certainly keep you in mind. Would it be okay if I PMed you sometime if I wanted to place an order?

@Wandering_Magician: I would totally pay you 40k for something like your traditional sample. *o* Would you draw both of my boys for that amount?

Fashionable Dark Elf

9,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
User ImageUser Image

Aha, leftover calzone, and it's mine, all mine!

...I feel special, now. nwn

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Rindi
User ImageUser Image

@Kitty: Those are pretty nice! I like cel shading a lot, and it's hard to find people who do that around here. Prices are a tad bit more than I want to pay right now, but I'll certainly keep you in mind. Would it be okay if I PMed you sometime if I wanted to place an order?

@Wandering_Magician: I would totally pay you 40k for something like your traditional sample. *o* Would you draw both of my boys for that amount?

oh yes anytime is fine..i never stop drawing (unless there is RL problems involved) so please feel free to pm me anytime^^

and the prices change all the time based on the price of a sealed or current mc at the time! so sometimes if you wait til the next month or later in the month you can get my art cheaper! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff