Windows Vista Home Edition
Google Chrome 21.0, Mozilla Firefox 10.2
Trying to access any page of a Guild Log other than page 1 redirects to the Admin Panel, rather than going to the page you select.
Reproduction: (this reproduction assumes that the guild you select has more than one full page of Crew activity in its history)
1) Go to a Group which you are Captain, Vice Captain, or Crew in.
2) Select "View Guild Logs" from the Moderator Panel drop menu.
3) Select "View Full Crew Log"
4) Scroll to top or bottom of the page, select a page number other than 1
You're returned to the Admin Panel, despite the URL reflecting the fact that you selected a page in the log to view.
I've only got the two browsers installed, and I recognize that my Firefox is several versions behind, but as it's occurring in Chrome as well, which is up to date, I'm assuming that it isn't a browser-specific issue. I hope that's detailed enough for your bug reports, but if it's not, I can try to expand on it as needed. I checked this in No More Kings and Bleach: M.o.S., if that helps to know, also.
Browser: Google Chrome
Operation system: Windows Vista
Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com
Step 2- Type in username and password
Step 3- Go to profile
Step 4- Edit Profile
Step 5- Save
Suppose to Result: The expected result is for it to let me remove all of the extra content boxes and then re-customize my profile.
Act result: Unfortunately, the actual result only lets me delete some of the content boxes, instead of all. As an experiment, I tried adding in more content but it will only let me add certain boxes.
After I deleted as much of the content boxes as I could, I tried to save but it just tells me, "Database Error
Could not delete customs"
It has been like this for a number of months (sorry for not reporting sooner) and I was wondering if there was any way this could be fixed?
Microsoft Windows XP
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; Trident/4.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E; InfoPath.3
Avitar Dress up
Save button does not work, cannot change my avitar's clothing. Cannot use the Get Nekkid Button, or the drop down buttons under the avitar. Even activated the avitar changeer on the footer display. (Step 8-9)
1. Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2. Log in as a user: user name and password
3. Go to the web page http://www.gaiaonline.com/avatar/
4. Change clothing on the screen
5. Then press the save button, nothing happens.
6. Tries to flip her around, doesn't work
7. Presses the button for the hand poses, and it too does nothing.
8. Activated Avitar changer in the footer display, clicked one of my saved outfits.
9. I get an invalid referal page error message.
The buttons will not work. It is visibly being clicked, but the screen does not change. When I click off the avitar dress up, the outfit still does not change, so I know it's not even registered.
It's occured over two or three other computer's I've been using, this includes my laptop, where I could previously change outfits, but has recently stopped working as well.