Welcome to Gaia! ::

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

13,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
My halloween achievement isn't granting.

Dapper Vampire

Browser: FF
Version: 16.0.2

Went to change hairstyle at Salon Durem to Girl's Rainy Blonde. When I go to change my avatar's clothes, in the "dressing room" I have the new hairstyle, as well as the "Looking Good" pane, but my avatar at the top of the website's hair is unchanged. Same thing when posting.

Honestly I don't have a lot of gold/cash so trying to reproduce the problem is a bit, well, problematic.

Still, I gave it a shot and changed hairstyle again to Girl's emotion brown, which took no problem both in the dressing room, looking good pane, and in the banner at top.

Then I tried Girl's Rainy Blonde again. Same problem as before. So I think the problem is with that particular hairstyle.

Thanks.

Devout Humorist

10,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Jacob 100
Computer Specs:
Windows 7
Google Chrome 22.0.1229.94 m
Flash 11.4.31.110

Bug:
I'm not honestly sure if this is a bug, but when I try to visit other people's homes, it gets stuck at the loading screen. If I'm simply not allowed to visit others' homes, I feel like there should be some sort of message telling me that instead of getting me stuck at the loading screen so I have to re-load Towns.

Reproduction:
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in
3) Go to the "Towns" link under the "World" tab
4) Click on "Directory" once Towns loads
5) Pick any home, hover over it with the mouse, and on the menu, choose, "Go to home."
6) Click on the door and choose "Enter Home"

Result:
The loading screen appears. It seems to load fine, making it to 100%, but then the home never comes up on the screen. It just stays stuck there.

Notes:
I can enter and exit my own home just fine. And, I've actually been experiencing this problem for at least a month, but I was too lazy to report it until now. Hopefully I have this in the right place. If not, I apologize.

Beloved Lover

10,950 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Windows 7

Browser: google chrome

Version: This I don't know.

My marketplace wont let me sell 10 items. This has been going on for almost 2 1/2 weeks.
It shows 9 items and when I click to sell the 10th one, it says I can only sell 10 items. But
I only have 9 items in my shop.

I logged out of gaia and signed back in many times.
I hover over shops, click marketplace, then hover over marketplace and click my shop.
I even tried going to my inventory and clicked on the item I want to sell and it pops
up and I click sell in marketplace and it still shows that I have 10 items in my shop eventhough
I only have 9.

I am very tiered of this and I have been going everywhere asking about this and everyone
ignores me.

Please let me know what is going on and if or when someone is going to fix this for me.
Thank you.
1. I can't reproduce the problem. It's a the(Gaia Treat) daily cash.
2. I'm using Windows 7 and a Firefox browser.
3. Before I would
- watch the daily cash video.
- Choose a card and I would get a PM instantly.
-Then the cash would show up.
The last 3 days I have been doing it and I have received nothing. The PM has not been sent nor the cash.
-Thank you for your time.
I know that it is the 29th but I need to report a problem! I can't get to my aquarium anymore! I click on my aquarium and it won't load! I can see the "message in a bottle" posts that appear at the bottom of the screen, but where the aquarium is susposed to be is just black! crying IDK what to do, I'm so upset about it. Please tell me how to fix this problem. Thank you

Beloved Friend

3,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Hi there,

Please try to load your aquarium after clearing your cache.

nnair

izabellavaly
I know that it is the 29th but I need to report a problem! I can't get to my aquarium anymore! I click on my aquarium and it won't load! I can see the "message in a bottle" posts that appear at the bottom of the screen, but where the aquarium is susposed to be is just black! crying IDK what to do, I'm so upset about it. Please tell me how to fix this problem. Thank you

Beloved Friend

3,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Hi there,

Thank you for pointing us to this issue.
I'll pass on this issue to the devs.

nnair

Naomitsuru
Unable to show mutual friend(s) from the suggested content on "My Gaia" page

Bug details:
The link Mutual Friend from My Gaia page when accessing the Suggested Content is not working. Nothing pop-up and the link is un-clickable, the link seems empty as displayed on this picture using Firebug Add-on. I asked different fellow Gaians to try it out for me and they all seems to have the same problem. Mutual Friend link is not working for them either.

Bug reproduction:
I always clean-up the cache and cookie and even history and downloads whenever I exit Firefox. As for the log-in and log-out, if cookies are not saved, I am always logged out at the exit of Firefox. The bug is still there.

Operating System & Web Spec:
Windows 7 @ Mozilla Firefox 16.0.1 @ Plugins checked @ "A.T.O" Google Chrome 22.0 ( & ) Internet Explorer 9.0
thank you, but how do I do that?
nnair
Hi there,

nnair

izabellavaly

Beloved Friend

3,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Hi,

Here's a useful link on how to clear your cookies/cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cookies

Also, check this dev notice for information on aquarium issues : http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/dev-notices/site-changes/t.63632027_711/#711

nnair

izabellavaly
thank you, but how do I do that?
nnair
Hi there,

nnair

izabellavaly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games