Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

I am missing the proper gen items of Modus Operandi. I had the 3rd gen but I now have the 2nd gen just after it has evolved.

Browser: Google Chrome

Step 1- Log on.

Step 2- Went to "dress up" tried on the item, it was the wrong item.

Step 3- Checked the marketplace to make sure it's not just a wrong item/title thing. Figured out my item must have glitched with the new evolution.

Supposed Result: Have the item

Actual result: Have the wrong item, worth much less than the item I bought.

I hope you can switch my item to it's proper state. I'm very upset my item glitched out like this, because I can't simply sell it and get my old item back. The item I have that glitched (2nd gen) is worth 740k and the item I had is worth a mill. Please fix this. I support Gaia thoroughly, and hope that I'm not overlooked.

Ruthless Hunter

6,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
Computer Specs:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0

Bug:
Inventory Doubled Certain Items And Deleted Other Items

Reproduction:
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in as a user: user name and password
3) Go to the web page www.gaiaonline.com/inventory/
or
3) Go to the web page www.gaiaonline.com/avatar/
4) It shows certain items as doubled, such as my scarlet sprite, and it deleted some of my other items, such as my summoning tome.

Result:
When I save from outfits, with my outfits that still have my items on, it comes up with this: "Save failed, please try again.
Reason: Unable to move items during the avatar save. Please try again. serial_not_in_owner_location

If the problem persists, click on "Get Nekkid", save your avatar, and try again."

Notes: It does this even when I hit "Get Nekkid" and save it.
This started happening on 5/11/2012

5,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Computer Specs:
Internet Explorer 6
Flash 9.0.115.0

Bug:
Been quoted well over 100 times, Mark Twain achievement not awarded.

Reproduction:
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in as a user: user name and password
3) Go to the web page http://www.gaiaonline.com/achievements/
4) See that I do not have Mark Twain achievement(yes it's available, and was available at time of quoting)
5) Go to http://www.gaiaonline.com/mygaia/
6) Scrolling down through my notifications, and I have well over 100 quotes.

Result:
No Mark Twain achievement, and I have been quoted on other forums, guild, chatterbox, etc.

Hi, We don't support IE6, did you try to do it on other versions like IE7 or IE8.

Thanks
selvinivi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

7,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
I go to my account settings and i want the IP verification to be turned on. The problem is i click it so it is got a check next to it and then save it and when i go back to make sure it is on it isnt checked and i would really like to have it on to feel safer. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

This is a known bug and our devs will look into it.

Thanks
selvinivi

Sweetheart

Short description of the problem: "1 Account Notice" will not go away, cannot fix.

Browser: Firefox 12.0
Operation system: Windows 7

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2- "1 Account Notice" shows, click it.

Step 3- View notice:
Woe! Unable to Deliver Mail!
Our attempts to send a message to [EMAIL]@hotmail.ca have failed. That address is now blocked.
To resolve this you can either change your email address or try to remove the block.
If you think this is a mistake, please contact us.

Step 4- Try removing the block -OR- click away from notice -OR- switch e-mail addresses.

Step 5- Notice will reappear shortly.

Suppose to Result: Notice removed, e-mail works fine.

Act result: Notice constantly reappears, e-mail seems to work fine.

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Short description of the problem: Avatar doesn't show up and neither does one of my Outfit slots

Browser: Mozilla Firefox 12.0
Operation system: Windows 7

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2-Click on "My Gaia"

Step 3-Click on "Inventory" ( as well as "my outfits" wink

Supposed to result: See your avatar and all of your outfits

Actual result: You see everything accept your avatar and the last outfit block. Shows 8/8 but there are only 7 visible blocks.

Notes: I've noticed the thing with the outfits for a while now. Before one of my save outfits would be shown twice in two separate blocks. Now that's stopped and the last block doesn't show. I have cleared my cache many times and still nothing. I was also experiencing a complete lock up of gaia as well when dealing with my inventory. When trying to select one of my items or equip it, it would lock up the entire screen. I would have to go through my task manager to shut my internet down. That has since stopped and now I am left with the issues above.

Devoted Cleric

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Does any of the mods monitor this report? I still haven't gotten any help with my issue and its been over 2 weeks now. Can you ask someone to contact me asap about my report on the other page.

Hi, Your issue that you reported has been answered already, Please look into it.

Thanks
selvinivi

Devoted Cleric

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I still don't see my old sent mail and this happens on 2 different accounts. I checked both and my sent box keeps getting deleted. Where is the solution posted so I can try it?

Devoted Cleric

8,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
My Inbox is back. Please thank whoever fixed it for me. I will save all my messages to Word files when I get home to make sure they don't disappear on me again. Once again a thousand thanks to whoever fixed my issue.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff