Welcome to Gaia! ::

Outfits Glitch: When I look at my Outfits Average Sell Price, it is way off the items Average Sell Price, can you fix that please?

Hi, Could you please provide the exact steps to reproduce and the screenshot.

Thanks
selvi
Rally Mis-Count: when I see a room in Rally, it says like there is only 5 people, which I count to be somewhat accurate, however, when I enter the back room of rally, there's a whole bunch of people that completely changes that number, this is happening a lot in rally.
Earth Day Glitch Not Fixed: I reported that when you are in Earth Day, you view other users move all the way in one direction just by lightly tapping an arrow key. This Glitch has gotten Earth Day to the point where nearly no one goes there anymore. This is a Glitch and not me making things up.

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
I am working off a Windows Computer, 7 Java and Adobe are fully updated and most recent ones out on the market.

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to load any games. This also includes my Fish Tank. I have logged off several times and re-logged in. Cleared all my Cache and Cookies. Have gone to both Adobe and Java Flash to make sure they are updated and tried before and after restarting my computer to see if it was that.

I have ran a virus scan to make sure there were no virus affecting my computer.
I am also seeing a problem when I get nakid, where I can not see my avatar and put new clothes on her.

I have tried both my Internet Explore and Fire Fox to see if it was just my browser but both are having the same issue. I know it is not my computer because other applications are loading without any issues. My computer is not even 6 months old and is up to date.

If you need any more information I will be happy to provide it for you. I enjoy booty grabbing and have no idea what is going on here. I can not even get my own fish tank up which is disturbing.

Beloved Singing

11,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
MistyMary24
I am working off a Windows Computer, 7 Java and Adobe are fully updated and most recent ones out on the market.

For the past 24 hours I have not been able to load any games. This also includes my Fish Tank. I have logged off several times and re-logged in. Cleared all my Cache and Cookies. Have gone to both Adobe and Java Flash to make sure they are updated and tried before and after restarting my computer to see if it was that.

I am also seeing a problem when I get nakid, where I can not see my avatar and put new clothes on her.

I have tried both my Internet Explore and Fire Fox to see if it was just my browser but both are having the same issue. I know it is not my computer because other applications are loading without any issues. My computer is not even 6 months old and is up to date.

If you need any more information I will be happy to provide it for you. I enjoy booty grabbing and have no idea what is going on here. I can not even get my own fish tank up which is disturbing.

I haven't had any problems with games (not that I play them all that much except Tiles once in a while) but my Aquarium is still a black hole, same as MistyMary24's. I followed pretty much the same procedures and made sure Java, Flash and everything else is up to date and NOTHING.

I'm down to maybe three Aquarium critters out of close to a dozen!

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Gigi Deveraux
MistyMary24

I haven't had any problems with games (not that I play them all that much except Tiles once in a while) but my Aquarium is still a black hole, same as MistyMary24's. I followed pretty much the same procedures and made sure Java, Flash and everything else is up to date and NOTHING.

I'm down to maybe three Aquarium critters out of close to a dozen!

My elder sibling started to play with my computer running through more techniques to solve the problem. Finally she had to take and restore my whole computer to get the game to operate right. I do not know if this will work for others but I am able to do things again and see everything. It is worth trying, just back up everything you have on your computer you want to save on a back up thumb drive just in case it takes it off your computer.

Conservative Dabbler

Computer Specs
Machine: MacBook Pro 5,1
Operating System: 10.6.8
Browsers affected: Safari v5.1.7; Firefox v6.0.2
Other: Adobe Flash Player v11.3.300.257 for Intel-based Macs

Bug
Upon trying to join server "Jigsaw," loading bar appears, then error message titled "Alert\" pops up saying that the server is not responding. Upon trying to join server "Jigsaw 2" or "Play Alone," loading bar appears, then error message titled "Error" pops up saying that player is already logged in. Upon clicking out of the "Error" message, a new loading bar appears saying that the player is logged out and offers a button to click to log back in. The hyperlink provided takes you to a blank URL: http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/.

Reproduction
NOTE: This reproduction takes place after already experiencing the bug once, therefore including what I did to try and fix it.
1 - Log out of www.gaiaonline.com
2 - Clear browser cache and cookies
3 - Close browser and reopen browser
4 - Log in to www.gaiaonline.com
5 - Access games from either drop down menu or from www.gaiaonline.com/games/
6 - Select the Jigsaw game
7 - After it has loaded and the Choose a Server window has popped up, select server named Jigsaw and click Join Server. (Status says Available)
8 - Receive Alert message saying that the server is not responding
9 - Click OK to go back to Choose a Server window
10. Select Jigsaw 2 and click Join Server
11. Receive Error message saying you're already logged in. Click OK
12. New window pops up titled "Please Log In". Click Log In button
13. Jigsaw game window closes and main browser window redirects to http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/ - a blank page
14. Repeat steps 4 through 6 one time only
15. Select Play Alone on the Choose a Server window
16. Receive either an Alert message, the server is not responding, or Error message, you're already logged in

Result
Unable to access Jigsaw game at all for the past few days.

Please look into this.
I have a problem with my trading system.
When I try to accept an offer, or make one, when I put in my password and press enter, it cancels the trade.

what do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games