Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Abomination

Achievements Glitch
(Alchemy Level 2 and Level 3)

Browser: Firefox 15.0
Operating System: Windows Vista Home Edition
Other: Running the latest versions of Java and Flash

Issue: Back on the 26th, I got to level 2 and level 3 and was not granted the achievements. I've only found one other person with this problem, and they don't seem to have their achievements yet either. They got to their levels on the 21st. It's been 5 days and I still have neither.

Method: Log out and Log back in.
Method: Log out, restart browser, log back in.
Method: Try entering The Bifrost.
Method: Try buying something from The Bifrost.
Method: Try crafting another formula.

Screenshot: Just to show I am indeed level 3. [ x ]

I have tried all of these. Nothing is working.
Thank you for any help you can offer.

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
ARENAS RATING GLITCH: At first I thought fellow Gaians were feeling a little extra harsh this month or something but after realizing that one of my entries went down to a 1.3 after just my rating and someone else's I ran a little test. Yesterday I tried my little experiment where after my friend rated one of my entries I took note and rated it myself (meaning it only had two ratings) Now, I'm no mathematician but I'm pretty sure the average of 5 and 5 isn't 4... or 3.8 for that matter. After a little surfing through the forums I kind of put two and two together and figured I wasn't the only one and so I wasn't going crazy. Don't know if someone already reported it either, if so, I apologize.

Cluttered Shapeshifter

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
Olympics Athelete Acheivement Didn't Pop

I played all the games and the event page showed that I played all five but I did not receive my acheivement that day or afterwards.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

10,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Lord Rei
Olympics Athelete Acheivement Didn't Pop

I played all the games and the event page showed that I played all five but I did not receive my acheivement that day or afterwards.

I have this same issue.

14,000 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
nnair
Hi there,

Please send in your screenshots and videos.

Thanks,
nnair

II T a s t y II
ive bidded on bid blast and it reached 00.00.00 like 5 times but because of bugs it kept going back to 00.00.05 or 00.00.30 and one time it said congrats blabla auction has ended,you've won this auction! and nothing happend its bugged and when i went on another page i went to see bidblast and it didnt end now its still continuing and i have nothing. iv'e won no? sad i'm so sad.

I filmed it and i have a video and photos to show you. thanks alot. please tell me and il send you the video and photos.
Same thing has happened to me too. Though I just blew it off as a glitch. But, boy was I excited when I thought I'd won, then my heart was broken.... crying
I sure do hope that Tasty will get the item. 3nodding

14,000 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
Unable to exchange fish for items they make.
Get Database Error Message.
This happened last night, too.

Browser Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_6_ cool AppleWebKit/534.57.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.7 Safari/534.57.2

Flash Adobe 11.3.300.268

1.Log on to gaiaonline
2.Go to shops and choose Fishing Hole
3.Click on exchange fish
4.Select item...in this case it is the tigerstripe catfish whiskers and ears which I have all the other ingredients needed
5.Click exchange...showing all items required to make said item
6.Click yes...after having been asked "are you sure"
7.Database Error An Error Occurred...This page should be a congrats screen for the exchange.

Not able to exchange fish/items for what fish will make.

ScreenShot
User Image

Hi, Thanks for reporting. Our devs will look into it.

selvinivi
Thanks much.

FYI...I was able to trade up fish for fish this a.m./4-4-12, didn't think to try that, but the other is still not changed.

EDIT-8/7/2012: All seems to be working now, was able to make the item. Thank you for your attention and getting on it rather quickly. whee rolleyes

Omnipresent Abomination

ozkur
Checked again this a.m., nothing has changed. Anyone looking into this...hmmmmm?
Nagging them about it the day after you posted the error, without giving them time to respond, does not make them work faster.
And is also very rude and childish.
They have hundreds of other things to fix before your problem.
Don't be so spoiled and self entitled.

Wealthy Genius

Browser: firefox
Version: FF 14.0.1
Flash Version: 11.3 r300
Brief description of the problem: newest flash updates make aquarium lagging
Flash forces users to update to the latest version.
The problem with this update is that is makes the aquarium slow down dramatically, that normal usage is nearly impossible.

steps to reproduce:
install the flash update
after a succesfull instalation, open aquarium
Meebo is down on my account and I don't know how to fix it, I logged off and waiting a few minutes, it is still down. Would you please fix the log in on it please. This is really stupid.

Thank you for fixing this bug.
Error 165

Every time I use 2 Moga Cash to rebattle a friend, I get an error message that says Error 165, also I lose the Moga Cash that I spent.

Step 1: Play Monster Galaxy
Step 2: Battle a friend and win (Fight)
Step 3: Choose Fight again with the same friend using 2 Moga Cash
Response: an Error message appears

I have wasted 6 Moga Cash trying to Fight my friends. If you can return the Moga Cash I lost and/or fix the Glitch, it would be most appreciated.

In order to Fight a friend, move your mouse over the friend you want to fight at your Home and 2 things will come up, Fight and Visit, just choose Fight.
Yuki Shimizu
Error 165

Every time I use 2 Moga Cash to rebattle a friend, I get an error message that says Error 165, also I lose the Moga Cash that I spent.

Step 1: Play Monster Galaxy
Step 2: Battle a friend and win (Fight)
Step 3: Choose Fight again with the same friend using 2 Moga Cash
Response: an Error message appears

I have wasted 6 Moga Cash trying to Fight my friends. If you can return the Moga Cash I lost and/or fix the Glitch, it would be most appreciated.

In order to Fight a friend, move your mouse over the friend you want to fight at your Home and 2 things will come up, Fight and Visit, just choose Fight.

Thanks Yuki Shimizu for report,
We are going to fix this issue.
Could you send me your facebook ID# and I will return Moga cash.

Thanks,
Mark
mlos

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out