Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Vet

nnair
Hi,

Could you please let me know the specific set of items you added recently from marketplace which caused the other items to get deleted from your wishlist?

Thanks,

nnair

Hi! Sorry, I didn't think to mention that.

The items added were: Lawful Master, Berserker Pilot, Adventure Time Style, Firewolf Pup, SDSuper+ AT09 Lemongrab, The Earl of Lemongrab, Blood Bat, Lady Luck and Undertaker.

These are the only items currently on my wishlist - I have not added anything else since I noticed that the rest of the list had gone missing.

For what it's worth, I had not checked my list prior to adding these items or during the process, so I couldn't say whether the list was deleted at the time I added the new items (which took a span of about 5-10 minutes) or if the wishlist could have been gone for days beforehand.

Thank you so much for looking into it, though! ^^

Questionable Prophet

Hi there,

Please give me more details. which browser version, OS, where did you find the captcha problem etc
Thanks,

nnair

It would be nice if you guys could fix the Captcha problem. I mean not being able to post kind of sucks. The only way that seems to work now is waiting half an hour while the page is still open and refreshing to post. Get it fixed please.

Versatile Fatcat

Short description of the problem: Without any user prompting, the webpage is automatically directed to that of the advertised website, for no reason. The page hasn't even completely loaded when this happens.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3
Operation system: iPad IOS 5.1.
Step 1- Log onto www.gaianline.com, no problems here.
Step 2- Browse the site like normal.
Step 3- Load a forum page (I have also had this happen on other pages, including "Send A New Private Message" and it automatically directs through the advert. It is definitely the advert that makes this happen, as it is the last part of the page to always load.

Supposed to Result: The advert loads, without interrupting browsing and the webpage stays on the Gaia site.
Act result: The webpage is automatically directed away from Gaia, to some Texas Poker Website. If it helps, this is what it links to: Advert Link. You don't have to click anything for this to happen and it has happened to me a number of times. No other adverts I have come across browsing Gaia via iPad seem to have this effect and it has made browsing the site extremely difficult as the website is constantly being redirected to a webpage which has nothing to do with Gaia at all!

Dangerous Lunatic

5,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
  • Tycoon 200
Ok um....i'm not sure about the kind of laptop that i'm on it's a Dell.

I'm experiencing two consistent problems,

The first is that for some reason my email keeps getting blocked, I have removed the block multiple times and have even changed my email address.

The second is that everytime I attempt to accept a friend request it has come up with a message that says the user has reached their friend limit and can no longer have anymore friends. This does not prevent me from getting friends, because even though it says that it still accepts the request anyways because when I check my list they are under it. It's more of an annoyance.

The first one is the real problem, because my email keeps getting blocked and i'm not getting anything about gaia anymore because of it.

Hope this helps or something, thanks.

Playful Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tooth Fairy 100
I have an acer, and use internet explorer 9 (i have google chrome too but i detest it)

I have an achievement page bug

Ive been able to edit my achievements in the past, like switching which achievments i have displayed, but now there is no share achievement option on my page, so i cannot change my displayed achievements or create a user tittle

Unforgiving Warlord

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
Operation system: Uh...emachines desktop?

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com no issues here

Step 2- Go to rejected olympics page from trophy

Step 3- Go to event towns

Step 4- Wait for loading

Step 5- Go play a game/chat

Suppose to Result: You should be able to play games and chat without problems. Also should not be extremely laggy.

Act result: Chat bar does not load at all, only thing that loads is the mute in the corner and my username. Extremely laggy, even with the dev fix. Cannot play games.

~ Had this issue below as well.~

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2- Go to any forum. (Seriously it doesn't matter at all which forum)

Step 3- Type/read a post containing emotes.

Suppose to Result: You read the post with emotes animating emotions/actions.

Act result: Instead of emotes, the names of the said emotes are in their place, bolded and a few sizes bigger. I have logged in and out several times, and this is still happening.

Ex: cheese_whine instead of

Help please these are very annoying

Unforgiving Warlord

7,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
Kurohimemiya
Oh. Well, isn't this awkward. Thanks for telling me at least. Maybe it has something to do with my computer specifically... I'll try updating Firefox... I've been putting it off.

nnair
Hi there,

I've been unable to reproduce this issue.
I am able to view emoticons in forums using Mac OS.

nnair

Kurohimemiya
Browser: Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1 <- that was under the text window... maybe it'll help?)
Operation system: Macbook

Act result: Instead of emotes, the names of the said emotes are in their place, bolded and a few sizes bigger. I have logged in and out several times, and this is still happening.

Ex: cheese_whine instead of cheese_whine

I reported this problem back in June, the week of the fourth, and it still has not been addressed. Help please! It's not so much the fact that it'll kill me NOT to see the emotes, it's just really annoying.

That isn't just you - I use internet explorer (yes I know worst browser ever, but i like it better than chrome). Anyway I have this happening to me too, so don't feel bad.

Desirable Darling

A_Drawn_Angel
Kurohimemiya
Oh. Well, isn't this awkward. Thanks for telling me at least. Maybe it has something to do with my computer specifically... I'll try updating Firefox... I've been putting it off.

nnair
Hi there,

nnair

Kurohimemiya
Browser: Firefox (Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1 <- that was under the text window... maybe it'll help?)

I reported this problem back in June, the week of the fourth, and it still has not been addressed. Help please! It's not so much the fact that it'll kill me NOT to see the emotes, it's just really annoying.

That isn't just you - I use internet explorer (yes I know worst browser ever, but i like it better than chrome). Anyway I have this happening to me too, so don't feel bad.

I have to admit, it's good to know I'm not the only one this is happening to. Oh well, I can deal.
When I'm in rally, occasional people delete my car by clicking the spot where my car is and placing their car in it's place, can you have a look at this error?

Beloved Friend

3,200 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue both of you.
Could you please provide a screenshot if possible.

nnair

Kurohimemiya
A_Drawn_Angel
Kurohimemiya

nnair
Hi there,

nnair

Kurohimemiya

I have to admit, it's good to know I'm not the only one this is happening to. Oh well, I can deal.
wish the fkning fishing game would load please fix!

Desirable Darling

nnair
Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue both of you.
Could you please provide a screenshot if possible.

nnair

Here you go.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/201/5/c/screenshot_of_issue_by_kurohimemiya-d580dlq.png

I hope that helps.
Houses in Towns not loading.

Friendly Friend

6,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

I have a problem with the "Rocket Gal" hat.
As you can see in my avatar the cap doesn't fully cover the hair.
Even on non-item hair it gets cut off somewhere.
Can this be fixed?
Paying almost 1mill for an item, I'd hope for better quality.
Thanks.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games