Welcome to Gaia! ::

My friend has the actual name of Xaphrattos thanks to his parents, but he can't use it to log into gaia online. Every other choice he wants to make is taken, and he'd rather have an original username than Robotic or Crazy or whatever (single word username) because the other is mainly extra and he believes that the extra name denotes your a greenhorn or a second bannana. This is his first time using an online gaming site, and he's already getting annoyed. Can you please help him?

Receiver

10,000 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Short description of the problem: Shops Daily Chance doesn't work?

Browser: Safari For IPod (sorry not sure what it is I haven't updated my iPod up to the latest update yet)
Operation system: IPod (?? That's what I'm using hehe)

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2- Go to Shops

Step 3- Click on the Daily Chance

Step 4- Become redirected to thepage where the Daily Chance takes up the whole screen and the Daily Chance icon is flashing different items

Step 5- Click the 'Daily Chance' button below the icon and be redirected to a Permission Error page

Step 6: Try again with failure each time.
Suppose to Result: Achieve a free item from the Shops Daily Chance

Act result: I am redirected to a Permission Error every time and am granted no free item.

Tipsy Genius

Computer Specs:
MAC OS X 10.4.11
Firefox 3.6.28
Flash 10.3.183.20
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; pt-BR; rv:1.9.2.2 cool Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
(because of my OS, Firefox and Flash won't update anymore).

Bug:
While playing zOMG, rings Divinity and Angel Halo won't work.

Reproduction:
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/ and log in.
2) Play zOMG and go to Null Chamber.
3) Choose Angel Halo or Divinity in any ring slot available, while in Null Chamber.
4) Get out of Null Chamber and "use" the rings.

Result:
The rings won't work. You can press them on the zOMG window or use the keyboard, they don't work.

Notes:
I've noticed this problem yesterday. I thought it would solve just by logging off and then in again, but no use.

Swashbuckling Nerd

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
hoshinami
Computer Specs:
Mac OSX 10.6.8
Google Chrome 21.0.1180.57

Bug:
When wearing a non-human skin, in my case dark elf, you lose your skin when you change your avatar in dress-up and save the avatar.

Reproduction:
1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Log in as a user: user name and password
3) Go to the web page www.gaiaonline.com/games
4) Make sure you are wearing a non-human skin, like dark elf or vampire
5) Go to Dress Up/Avatar
6) Change what the avatar is wearing.
7) Save the Avatar

Result:
Avatar will now be human, and no potion has been taken or used.

Notes:
This has happened to multiple users, as I saw in the Bug Report/Technical Forum (there is a thread there). This is happening to both dark elves and vampires (that i know of based on my own experience and the thread). I have had my dark elf skin since the original release of the skin through an event.

Hi, I'm not able to reproduce it, Please send screenshots if any.

Thanks
selvinivi

I too would like to report this problem, only on Windows Vista OS, Google Chrome browser. The rest of the report is the same, including the type of skin lost. There are now several threads in the Bug Report/Technical Forum. I believed this began to happen right after the update to the 'Change Avatar' page.

Thanks for your time,
QuietBlue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas