Welcome to Gaia! ::

I am having a problem getting logged in using my gaia iphone app. It says wrong user name or password but i can log in from my pc with no problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times over the last four

Our devs are aware of this issue.

Thanks
selvinivi
I Am Glitch, with I am items, when you become an I am and move upwards or left, you face downwards, I reported this to the Artist but nothing was done, I don't think that they can do anything about it, however, I have noticed the I Am's try and face in the right direction at the same time, try out the foxes on Inari's Beads or other items with I Am's like the Belle Items.

PS, the iPhone problem has already been reported a bunch of time's already, Stop reporting the iPhone Gaia Login Glitch. Check before you post.

Vicious Cutesmasher

6,600 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
the bug/glitch ive got was when i went to the town and my whole body started disappearing and reappearing over and over this happened before but i thought it was fixed. plz get it sorted its only happening to me.
Windows 7 and OSX 10.6.8
Firefox

Giant dietrich's from the random forum generated part of the easter event still show up and are huge.
User Image

Greedy Codger

6,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Tycoon 200
I cannot log in to the Gaia On The Go! App.

I put in my username, and my password and it says "Username/Password Error". I try what ever pass I had (because it has happened like this before) and it still says that. I haven't been able to log in since the update.

iPod Touch version 4.2.1.

Timid Loiterer

9,100 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
Computer Specs:
Mac OSX
Chrome/18.0.1025, also tried Safari/535.19 and Firefox and on mules

Bug:
- Captcha box appears for every single post (despite not having posted anything), but it is empty. There is no picture.
- When the picture does load, no matter what answer you type in, it'll tell you to "Please fill in the words to submit your post"

*** I'll just direct you to this thread where a ton of people have had this problem! There are alot more people who have this problem but cannot even post a bug report because they can't post on forums.

It only happens on forums. PMs or Bootygrabs are perfectly fine.

Reproduction:
1) Go to any forum and try to reply
**Clicking on quick reply also has a captcha box appearing

Moonlight Werewolf

11,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I am in California but the Mecha neko says I am not in the USA..... How to fix.....??????
App. Log In Problem BUG

ON the App It will not let me log in....
User Image
then I hit enter and EVERTYHING IS PERFECT I get this....
User Image
It's been going on for a week.
I've tried deleting it and adding it again but that didn't work. I'm on the go a lot so that app really helps me out.
I hope you can fix it.
Thanks,
Hells
Kiras Mommy
I am having a problem getting logged in using my gaia iphone app. It says wrong user name or password but i can log in from my pc with no problem. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app several times over the last four

I'm glad I'm not the only one. I took photos and added them so the developer knows what we are talking about. It's frustrating I know but I hope they can fix it soon.
Hells_LStrother
Kiras Mommy

Im glad Im not the only one. I took photos and added them so the developer knows what we are talking about. Its frustrating I know but I hope they can fix it soon.

Currently as of 5 minutes ago the app is workinging again. I hope the big is fixed. Good luck smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff