Welcome to Gaia! ::

bump

ryo-oki729
date- oct.1,2011
problem- my problem is that when i was editing my profile layout i clicked save as you would normally do when finished,and it double everything.All of the boxes won't delete when i click the "x",I have no clue what is wrong or what to do..i even googled it but nothing popped up.

example:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Animal Lover

purplewiz
I have seen nothing about this in a dev notice or announcement, so just in case this is not a few feature but a true bug:

Computer Specs:

Mac OS 10.5.8
Firefox 3.6.23
Flash Version MAC 10,3,183,10

Issue: Booty Grab game limits are not being enforced, and 500 first player bonus is being awarded to all games.

Steps to recreate:

- Find a glowing tank where the dev button says there are 34 (or more) players.
- Click on the glowing tank in the signature.
- Expected result: a message saying the game is full
- Actual result: game of Booty Grab is offered.

For the extra bonus:
- Play a game of Booty Grab where the dev button is reporting more than 5 players in the game.
- When game is finished, note actual amount grabbed.
- Compare to amount reported awarded.
- Expected result: Amount reported awarded = amount grabbed + 200% (current bonus)
- Actual result: Amount reported awarded = Amount grabbed + 200% + 500 gold
- Tank owner is also awarded amount grabbed + 500 gold.
- This happens whether you're a player above 34 or below.

* at least two of my tanks had this issue. I too hope that it gets resolved as i dont want to be penalized as well.

II smartalaku2 II tank:
Glowed on 10/02/2011 @ 12:57:44 PM.
The max score for this game was 3300/825.
11 fish out of 17 glowed during this game.
This game was played by 43/34 players.

purrfectly yours tank:
Glowed on 10/02/2011 @ 01:23:50 PM.
The max score for this game was 3000/750.
10 fish out of 17 glowed during this game.
This game was played by 52/34 players.

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
i use windows 7/ firefox
there is this bug that has been happening for a few days now. It will say a few of my friends b-days are coming up in three days. Then the day after its theyre b-days it says theyre b-days r coming up in 3 days again and Im like wha . . . ? And now it says both at the same time its impossible to have it be your b-day and have it be coming up in 3 days. I asked if they have been moving em around and they say no they haven't. And yes its definitely reoccurring.

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
i use windows 7/ firefox

I was about to purchase a aquarium space robot for 1 gold. But it said over the "buy for 1 gold enter password" this

"Notice The buy now price is a lot lower than the market price.

Do you still want to proceed? You may proceed as normal if you want to..."

as if I was selling the item. IDK if its reappearing but its still flippin weird.
Browser: internet explorer 7
Operation system: windows 7

Step 1- Log onto www.gaiaonline.com

Step 2- went to marketplace

Step 3- tried to sell my outfit (jack uniform) and said the items are not in my main inventory.

Step 4- tryied selling them seperat the got serial_not_in_owner_location

Suppose to Result: sould let me sell them

Act result: not letting me and an error saying "serial_not_in_owner_location"

help me!!!!! some one!!!!!
Since this hasnt been reported yet im making this post

Computer Specs:
Windows XP
Chrome/14.0.835.186
Win 10, 3,183,10

Reproduction:

1) Go to www.gaiaonline.com/
2) Go to http://www.gaiaonline.com/gaia/shopping.php?key=peoikjdnhbalvieu#?tps=all;1;datedesc
3) Click "Aquarium Memphis the Mermaid"
4) Click "Buy"
5) Click "Buy wish Cash"

Suppose to Result: Mirai confirms you purchasing "Aquarium Memphis the Mermaid" for 75 gaia cash

Act Result: Memphis the Mermaid is not purchased and instead it says the item does not exist in store
User Image

Ruthless Survivor

9,800 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
ryo-oki729
date- oct.1,2011
problem- my problem is that when i was editing my profile layout i clicked save as you would normally do when finished,and it double everything.All of the boxes won't delete when i click the "x",I have no clue what is wrong or what to do..i even googled it but nothing popped up.

example:

This is the same thing that's happened to me, only after it finally let me "x" all the doubles, it refused to show certain panels, like my avi x.x
nii_chan222
ryo-oki729
date- oct.1,2011

example:

This is the same thing that's happened to me, only after it finally let me "x" all the doubles, it refused to show certain panels, like my avi x.x

It'd let me click away the doubles but then when I saved it,they'd just come right back :/ ..and yes my avi box has disappeared on my profile now, I'd really love to get this problem fixed.
ryo-oki729
bump

ryo-oki729
date- oct.1,2011

example:

The sheer lack of developer response it ridiculous,the issue with my profile has persisted for several days and I have seen no response from the development team what so ever. I'd appreciate if someone would at least acknowledge my problem.

Yes, I was able to reproduce your issue and it was fixed

Dangerous Voter

9,300 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Gaia Cash issue
I have windows xp and Internet explorer 8.
For the past two days I do the cash trees but my g cash never goes above 356 so I should be at 376 or more by now but it has stopped for some reason.
Help! Please and Thank you.

Yes, we are aware of the issues with cash tree, and our devs are working to fix it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff