Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sorry to bother you...
I did the 'Genius or Idiot? How smart are you really?' Cash offer. It's worth 109 credits, and I completed the offer about this time ten days ago (14/11/11), and I have yet to receive this, even though it's supposed to grant me my reward within 30 mins.

I am wishing to buy a Guardian Totem, so I cannot wait very long, sorry.
Many thanks, Kaii-inu.

Generous Poster

Rundfunk
Feigning_Innocence

kandykahne

You don't have to reset your password, I deal with that bug here, and there, just simply go to the log in screen under my gaia, or some sort of personal feature, it will ask you to log in with a window at the middle of your screen, you can log in there.

thanks for you bug, our devs are looking to fix the issue. I entered a bug# FS#41180 - Randomly giving incorrect login message.

jseverin

I've never reset my password. I just try again later and it works just fine. How do you access a personal page from the start page? It seems to only give the option to register or log in.

Neophyte Codger

kandykahne
Rundfunk
Feigning_Innocence

kandykahne

You don't have to reset your password, I deal with that bug here, and there, just simply go to the log in screen under my gaia, or some sort of personal feature, it will ask you to log in with a window at the middle of your screen, you can log in there.

thanks for you bug, our devs are looking to fix the issue. I entered a bug# FS#41180 - Randomly giving incorrect login message.

jseverin

I've never reset my password. I just try again later and it works just fine. How do you access a personal page from the start page? It seems to only give the option to register or log in.

Just type in My gaia/

Ruthless Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
My Fitted White Shorts - grey trim are creating a line through my legs and a green block in character customization that covers items up.

Browser: Mozilla firefox 6.0.2 and Explorer 8
Operating system: Windows XP pro

Location: Customize avatar and all other locations where you can see the front of my avatar. (zOMG, gaia towns, etc. doesn't seem to affect back view of my avatar)

Bug: Green box appears only to me in customize avatar while wearing Fitted White Shorts - grey trim. others can see a transparent line going through my avatar's legs)

Reproduction:
1.) log on to gaia online
2.) go to character customization
3.) equip Fitted White Shorts - grey trim with any other combination of clothing.
4.) Remove shorts to remove green box.
5.) re-equip to create green box and line. Other clothing equipped does not change effect.

or (newly discovered)

starting from step 1.)
2.) go to gambino outfitters
3.) find item Fitted White Shorts - grey trim
4.) select "Preview item"
5.) window with avatar pops up, showing a green box around character.

can also preview from the marketplace with same result.

also noticed: characters that have had the item equipped before this incident (around 11/20/11) do not show line or box.
Browser: Internet Explorer 8
Operating system: Windows 7

Bug: Avatar shows up as a red x on screen

Reproduction:
3.) avatar shows up as red x

I have emptied cache and cookies and tried on fire fox, safari, and chrome to no avail.

Also my avatar was banned for a bit in 08 and I recently reopened it. I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I also tried changing skin color and gender with no luck.

Ruthless Hunter

8,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Moonswift
My Fitted White Shorts - grey trim are creating a line through my legs and a green block in character customization that covers items up.

Browser: Mozilla firefox 6.0.2 and Explorer 8
Operating system: Windows XP pro

Location: Customize avatar and all other locations where you can see the front of my avatar. (zOMG, gaia towns, etc. doesn't seem to affect back view of my avatar)

Bug: Green box appears only to me in customize avatar while wearing Fitted White Shorts - grey trim. others can see a transparent line going through my avatar's legs)

Reproduction:
3.) equip Fitted White Shorts - grey trim with any other combination of clothing.
4.) Remove shorts to remove green box.
5.) re-equip to create green box and line. Other clothing equipped does not change effect.

or (newly discovered)

starting from step 1.)
2.) go to gambino outfitters
3.) find item Fitted White Shorts - grey trim
4.) select "Preview item"
5.) window with avatar pops up, showing a green box around character.

can also preview from the marketplace with same result.

also noticed: characters that have had the item equipped before this incident (around 11/20/11) do not show line or box.

This problem was fixed with the latest Dev alert as of 1/11/12. The green line and box are gone for the shorts AND the "I am" items as the alert mentioned. If you have any of these problems, just resave your avatar and they should be fixed.

again, the bug is now fixed, so no worries about trying to fix this one. Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games